Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Interesting question, food for thought?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Fvck them all, nothing matters.
 scareymush
Msg: 18
Interesting question, food for thought?
Posted: 2/17/2013 10:26:07 PM
@ zenndy

Holy smokes! The 5 year old me in Africa couldnt speak any English and my African may not be up to scratch any more!How am I going to talk to him?

Africa is a huge continent and the second most populous even...unless it's your actual intention to hide any identifying facts about yourself, I don't quite understand how you can suggest that 'African' is the language of Africa

I think that when you go back in time to advise your five year old self, it might be a good idea to tell him never to forget or forsake his humble origins and to be proud of them.

For me, I'd go back in time to imbue myself with a lot more self confidence, to believe in myself and to not put others before me or allow them to put/pull me down so easily - I was far too receptive to criticism as a kid, taking it all too seriously, not understanding that often people are so critical purely because they are envious and don't want you to excel.
 Jo van
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/18/2013 1:36:20 PM
I would tell the 4-year-old me to grow the fvck up!
Stop being such a baby! Man-up!

(- Eventually, he did anyway, -but I feel that 48 was far too late.)

GeordieColin
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2013 1:46:54 AM
I would say to myself " You will be going strong still well into your 40's so do not stress about anything. After that is anyone's guess"
 GeordieColin
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:56:02 AM

Look you may not realise it right now but the babysitter has enormous tits !!

Was Vampire Cat your baby sitter?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >