Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spirited-won
Msg: 27
Bring back the bushPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I prefer to be shaven leaving a small patch. It's better for oral sex and the feel of the smooth entry is very stimulating.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 28
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 6:51:30 PM
I like myself all smooth better & I like a guy as smooth as he's able to get. Mmmm. No one has ever mistaken me for a young girl lol. As I've gotten older or from years of hair removal, or both, there's not as much hair either, so it doesn't look as good that way.
 LucidTheory
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 6:58:49 PM
I guess NOBODY was having oral sex before 'clean shave' was in... right?

Ofcourse. Cunnilingus is a totally new thing that came about when women started shaving their pubes *smirk*

Gee, I wonder who and why coined the term 'muff diving.'

yay! you made my day OP.
Yes. It's always nice when a man loves what you got and you don't feel the need to conform to something that doesn't feel natural or suitable for you. I like men who like a bush and don't mind stating that. You're a treat in a sea of men who thinks it's 'normal' for women to shave and often put down those who don't.

also i wonder, does anyone love the smell of a man/woman wen the hairs are out...
i ask because i realized this when i was dating this guy who decided to shave, and that little special sweet smell was not there! i love it, i could be the only one.
i always been a right weirdo!

You're not a weirdo and there's actually a scientific notion for it. It's called 'pheromones.'
Having hair traps more of your natural smell and body odor, so a person gives off more pheromones when they are hairy. However, this usually only smells good to women when they are ovulating and/or horny (such as the case with me). And men are usually more turned on by natural sent if you are ovulating and/or horny, and they too can smell it more if you're hairy. But if you prefer the scent all the time even when you're not ovulating or horny... ain't nothing wrong with that. My liking and being attuned for the natural man-scent lessens around the time of my cycle.
 LucidTheory
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:04:25 PM
Why do people insist on putting their comments about how much they like a 'smooth one' in a thread about liking the bush. Feeling left out?

In many instances when a person talks about liking or loving their bush in a thread geared toward clean-shaven forests, it doesn't go well. People start talking about how much it stinks and how unsightly it looks, and how you must be such a oddball with stinky bushes like the French or other Europeans.

*not poking fun of Euros, just saying that is exactly how it's stated*
 LucidTheory
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:15:32 PM
Shutup.

My point was, people who posts about how they like bare pubes are not subjected to the same insults and ridicule in a thread about hairy pubes like folks who posted about hairy pubes in threads about bare pubes.

Get it? Now bugger off thank you.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 32
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:22:45 PM

Every time I see a woman naked and she is bald it portrays almost a little girl look

Very interesting way of personal thinking,lmao...
So if a man shaves his face does he look like a woman...
 melodyof_k
Msg: 33
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:26:16 PM
well i would rather keep mine private.
why tell it all on a forum anyway?
 MrOogam
Msg: 34
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 9:45:27 PM
What is the last sound you hear before a pubic hair hits the floor?
:D~ pfffffffft
 deere_rancher
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 10:44:49 PM
Personally , I prefer to maintain my SO's.....whatever ! (NO !, I don't pull them out )
well trimmed is sexy and enticing
 Padawan61
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 1:26:36 AM
The shaved genital look is mostly a trend that young women is caught up in ... much like the recent fixation on "thigh-gap".

well i would rather keep mine private
why tell it all on a forum anyway?

Well, that's why they are called "privates" but inquiring minds need to know.

Oops...I meant this. lol

http://temporarilynamed.tumblr.com/post/29024746180

phil2847
Msg: 37
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 5:15:10 AM
Anyone that thinks a woman shaving makes them look like a little girl........should get their eyes checked! And a woman with a nasty ass bush, just makes them look like an ape!!! Disgusting!!!
 BountyHunterMichael
Msg: 38
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 5:28:18 AM
I agree, I like a landing strip
 perre62
Msg: 39
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:12:54 AM
@ northwickedwitch...
She complains in another thread about "overbearing and demanding" people, but doesn't recognize it, in herself!
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 40
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:23:52 AM
My ex was a frickin' Sasquatch. More vaginal and peri-anal hair means means more problematic hygiene, for both men and women. If I could find a method of shaving my boys that didn't scare the living shit outta me, I would do more than trim.

My deepest thanx to the lovely women I'v known since my divorce who offer a well-trimmed or shaved playground.
 russell5417
Msg: 41
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:24:45 AM
@Lucid...

...you shut up. lol

I like a smooth one.

................BUT..............it would NEVER be a deal breaker....EVER!!

I like a woman who has hair on her head, but I once was in a relationship with a woman who had to wear a wig because of the after effects of being extremely sick and the treatments left her without hair. I met her online, and she didn't mention the fact that she wore a wig, because she didn't want to get into "all that" if it turned out that there weren't "any chemistry" when we met.

Well there was, and she told me of her condition before our first date/meet was through.

So............bottom line...........I was not ridiculing anyone with my "I like a smooth one" comment. It in no way meant that I dislike a hairy one.

Now Lucid.................Shut Up.... LOL
 Hearton64
Msg: 42
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:26:32 AM

If I could find a method of shaving my boys that didn't scare the living shit outta me, I would do more than trim.

My guy shaves his balls with a ravor......be brave.

Nothing like smooth nuts to suck on.

My ex was a frickin' Sasquatch.

That's one funny visual!

My deepest thanx to the lovely women I'v known since my divorce who offer a well-trimmed or shaved playground.

Ahhh...the perks of divorce! If you only knew sooner.lol
 paulajenel
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 9:18:45 AM
This is really a personal decision. Personally I prefer shaved for myself and really with guys would at least trim.
 darkhairedgirl81
Msg: 44
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 9:41:44 AM
Guess I'm just lazy. I only shave it all off when I know I'm going to have special sex. I just keep the vulva shaved all the time and trim back the bush. They have this razor the Quattro that has a little buzz trimmer on the back. Keeps the lawn trimmed down nicely and fewer ingrown hairs. IF anyone has any tricks or products that keep you from getting ingrown hairs please share. I have had a problem with this for years and it's painful, so even though I really love the smooth bald look I can't handle the after effects.
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 45
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 10:23:48 AM

Not a bush, but how about a neatly trimmed hedge...

Or a topiary?? Why don't chicks carve out an Xbox controller or a remote control or a beer can or something cool like that down there??

;-)
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 46
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 10:36:18 AM
I like cotton balls...reminds me the farm....however none have fulfilled this request "yet".
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 10:38:28 AM

IF anyone has any tricks or products that keep you from getting ingrown hairs please share. I have had a problem with this for years and it's painful, so even though I really love the smooth bald look I can't handle the after effects.

Try professional laser hair removal - permanent and painless, and over time it's cost effective compared to salon waxing. But, you have to have dark hair for it to work.
 Padawan61
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 10:55:30 AM
Why don't chicks carve out an Xbox controller or a remote control or a beer can or something cool like that down there??

Or trim her pubes into an inviting message like ... "insert your penis here" ... with an arrow indicating the point of entry. Kinda like an ATM telling the customer to "insert your card here". That way, the stupid guys will know where to put it.
 soulsearcher012
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 11:09:24 AM
hairy , bald, neatly trimmed no matter for me when I am turned on by my lover as long as she's clean
I'll taste her for as long as she can handle it !!
 swm69
Msg: 50
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 11:40:39 AM
Bald, hairy, or somewhere in between all have their positives. There's something about hair down there that turns me on though.
 OutMind
Msg: 51
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 5:46:31 PM
bald for me. Although my gf is so light that even she she doesn't shave looks good.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >