Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do woman like there guy to be a little feminine sometimes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Funguy446
Msg: 16
Do woman like there guy to be a little feminine sometimes?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Well I obversely have a rarer wife than I thought all the men's post was as I thought they would be. But was surmised there weren't a few women like my wife to share there intrest.but we are enjoying what we are doing and that's all that interests me.
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 17
Do woman like there guy to be a little feminine sometimes?
Posted: 2/17/2013 6:59:40 AM
Ummm hell no...I like men to be men and me to be the woman
 Zuglo65
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:28:50 AM
so I'm sure it's not for all but maybe for a few guys it might add something new and a lot of fun.

I'll pass.

and guys its a little differant the first time ya slip into a pair of stockings but they really do feel as good as they look .

I just take your words for it.

but we are enjoying what we are doing and that's all that interests me.

Well there you go. It what's important.
 Vampire_Cat
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/17/2013 5:49:04 PM
Ironically as a Bulesque performer I do it for work, but not in the bedroom, where I am more the Mad Max type of guy,.
however, the whole point of a relationship is that it gives the two people in it the space and freedom to do what they enjoy, other peoples judgement on what you do is irrelevant really. If it makes you both happy go for it, in my experience almost all crossdressers are straight and sooner or later find a lady to share their pleasure with.

GL to you both
 RandomFish123
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:56:43 PM

No thanks. I like my man to be 110% man.
 lovefun99
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2013 8:00:08 AM
Nope, not for me.....

But as they say "whatever floats your boat!"
 freshfishfreshfish
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/18/2013 8:09:30 AM
I highly doubt " 50 Shades of Grey " would've sold as many copies if it was about FEMALE domination ... but I could be wrong.

A woman who wants her man to wear feminine attire usually does this to humiliate and emasculate him as part of the domination aspect.

Perhaps your wife might want to try this ....
 kevin157
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/18/2013 8:23:20 AM
As a crossdresser I have to say you're pretty lucky!! :)
 sweetsmilesjust4you
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/18/2013 9:22:57 AM
I am not judging you or your wife, to each his own, but for myself OHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I like men that are manly!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2013 12:43:59 PM
I always like to mentally turn back time 100 yrs. with these scenarios, before 80% of the population was phucked in the head. It's more unimaginable back then and the thought twice as funny.....but today, you just shrug your shoulders and think, Whatever.
 swm69
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/23/2013 2:05:01 PM
In my experience, women say this but don't mean it. I do show my softer side from time to time and usually get a reaction something like "are you sure you're not gay?".
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do woman like there guy to be a little feminine sometimes?