Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Use of lubricant      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 26
Use of lubricantPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

A good handjob with the lube takes the awkwardness out.

Not to mention the wrinkles.....
;-D
 OutMind
Msg: 27
Use of lubricant
Posted: 2/19/2013 1:01:56 PM
10 w 40 works for me.
 deerdog1
Msg: 28
Use of lubricant
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:31:27 PM
^^^^^^^stp motor treatment ...with that you can slide a telephone pole up a gnats butt
 mordecai73
Msg: 29
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/22/2013 2:52:30 AM
I use Grapeseed oil. Yes, it is used for cooking, but it makes a great lubricant, is edible of course and can be used for massage also. Plus, it will not harm either of your genitals.
 CelestialAir
Msg: 30
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/22/2013 4:05:07 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Astroglide-Personal-Lubricant-Gel-Quantity/dp/B00620WYPQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1363991677&sr=8-8&keywords=astroglide

get a transparent bottle with a pump valve (there are many soap bottles with pump valves), squeeze as many of the astroglide bottles as you want into it (as long as it's less than half the bottle), and then put an equal amount of distilled water into the bottle, shake it vigorously, and shake it before each use. Try to make sure there's a decent amount of room left in the top of the bottle so that you can shake it properly. You can put your finger on the opening of the pump in order to create a vacuum, so that there's no spillage when shaking.

I personally shake in about 100 drops of my favourite 100% pure natural essential oil into the lubricant-water mix (16 fl. oz of lubricant + 16 fl. oz of water), so that it smells a lot better, otherwise, it just won't smell that good.

You can even add natural salt (sea or Himalayan) into the water as a preservative and as a way to help keep your skin cells isotonic. Also, natural salt is anti-bacterial.

The added water makes the lubricant last a lot longer, and it makes it less sticky and annoying.

And for the guys... I use this solution all the time for my fleshlight, works perfectly, and all I have to do is take the lid off & put the fleshlight over top of a dry cloth and use a water spray bottle to clean everything up.
 CelestialAir
Msg: 31
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 6:20:12 PM
depending on the essential oil, it might make you feel like you're on fire, so be warned

and actually, yah... umm, only been 9 days since my last post on this subject, but I personally now think lubricants suck and aren't rough enough for me anymore, I just like skin on skin
 Countryboy_4u
Msg: 32
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 6:28:50 PM
Well i never had that problem, my 5 incher goes everywhere he's a true fighter,even when i put him in the " Dark Hole "......:)
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 33
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 6:44:22 PM
heck the best lube is your "SALIVA", hello, thick, can't go in, WTF is really going on...some girls have all the luck....
 OutMind
Msg: 34
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 7:07:17 PM
More than lubricant, you need to talk about sex. Yes, sex. If he is think, big, whatever, he knows. He also knows it's an issue with some women. Some women self lubricate tremendously and don't even need lubricant, but the majority need something, particularly when the guy is, well endowed. So talk to him. He is going to take it as a complement. What man does not want to tell his buddies (even if he doesn't tell) that his girl was sore for a week after sex. From then on formulate a strategy. First and most important it's that you do not react to it. So get some info online, get some natural ones. Personally, I prefer the oil base ones, because the water base ones dry very quickly and then the moist skin will feel like hell for you, and him as well. Stuff like K and whatever, do not work for me. It made it so slippery that then for a guy I could not feel myself.

Now, if you used to get wet before and not now. Take a look if it's hormonal and age related. Or that he just doesn't know how to get you really wet. Because there are so many combinations about this, it's really important that you actually talk to the guy about sex. I do this with my gf. But I do not do it before we have sex. I pick a different day. It's exciting, interesting and if we talk about things that may not be a turn on, then we can make the correction, so when we have sex, we are not talking about it, we are in the now, and doing it.
 Tah,
Msg: 35
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 7:17:55 PM
i agree with the sentiments of petebelongs

I wanna tell you a story every man ought know
If you want a little lovin' you gotta start real slow
She gonna love you tonight if you just treat her right

Oh, squeeze her real gentle, you gotta make her feel good
Tell her that you love her like you know you should
She gonna love you tonight if you just treat her right

If you practice my method just as hard as you can
You gonna get a reputation as a lovin' man
Yeah, you'll be glad every night that you treated her right

Hey, hey, hey

Gotta squeeze her real gentle, you gotta make her feel good
And tell her that you love her like you know you should
She gonna love you all night if you just treat her right

Yeah, you'll be glad every night that you treated her right

Hey

Then you'll be glad every night that you treated her right
 heyu...yau
Msg: 36
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 8:41:50 PM
OP,
Several people have mentioned coconut oil and I am in agreement with this. Now this is Not to be confused with coconut lotion.
Pure natural organic coconut oil is a healthy choice for cooking, erotic massage and lubrication. I have been telling my friends this for awhile now.
A little off topic but a teaspoon a day is recommended for good health.
Erotic massage...you can lick it, bite it and it will not harm you.
Lubrication...it is very slick and will not harm you when inserted in any orifice.
For those hot summer nights when you think it is too hot for sex...leave it in the fridge and then break off a piece and rub it all over each others bodies.
I have one word for this wonderful oil...Yummm! ;p
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 37
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 8:56:35 PM
Anything thats not greasy, or dries up quickly. Usually the flavored ones do that. I think anything thats close enough to a natural lubrication feel is best. Which are the water based ones from what I read.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 38
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 10:00:38 PM
OP, since you said you ARE wet, lubricant should be unnecessary. Maybe you should follow the recommendation for anal sex in your case for vaginal sex. Inserting fingers, going slow, etc. Your vagina can handle it, you just need to give it time to adjust. The more often you do it, the more you get used to it and the faster you can go through the preparation steps.
 justlookingvt
Msg: 39
Use of lubricant
Posted: 3/31/2013 11:42:32 PM

^^^^^^^stp motor treatment ...with that you can slide a telephone pole up a gnats butt

But, can you still make a call ?...

OT:

As everyone has suggested, finding a lube you like will definitely be an asset.

As wolftxusa66 above suggested...

Maybe you should follow the recommendation for anal sex in your case for vaginal sex. Inserting fingers, going slow, etc. Your vagina can handle it, you just need to give it time to adjust.

In a similar vein, there is another "technique" to relax and expand a woman. I suggest you and your lover google something along the lines of "fisting tutorial". You'll even find some good video tutorials on the subject out there. As every tutorial will point out, lube is definitely a must, as is taking your time (or more precisely, _his_ taking as much time as necessary - if he does it right, you should be enjoying yourself for quite a while) Initially, and perhaps even permanently (depending on _your_ choice) his objective should be limited to expanding you.

The proper technique could probably be very helpful. The only "permanent" effect it may have is to make your body be able of greater expansion. It won't make you "big" permanently.

The success of the technique will depend almost entirely on him and how well the two of you communicate.

HTH
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Use of lubricant
Posted: 2/4/2019 3:13:30 AM
I have no problem with it and if he's any kind of man would be fine.....specially if your sore after.....good luck!
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Use of lubricant
Posted: 2/18/2019 3:08:05 PM
I have to use lubricant. I use K Y Jelly. I am too tight.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Use of lubricant
Posted: 2/19/2019 4:21:56 PM
quote]^^^^^^^stp motor treatment ...with that you can slide a telephone pole up a gnats butt

I realize that this is a very old thread but I couldn't resist. To the previous poster......here is one recommendation you could try once you stop laughing!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Use of lubricant