Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 try1more
Msg: 23
view profile
History
How good is it to 'big' yourself up, and how big should you go??Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
ffrin have you tried mixing math with football?
dont know how you would do that as i've no knowlege of football.
but if it can be applied and made important he may find some inspiration.

this is a problem i have with education, too much pointless number crunching without purpose, how inspiring is that?
and until you actually need it, what use is it?
make it useful and you've found your inspiration, if you supply enough of that they will teach themselves :-)

as for blowing your own trumpet, you only need to do that if you cant find any volunteers :-)

but if you insist, just remember the bigger they are the further they fall, so take a parachute :-)
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 24
view profile
History
How good is it to 'big' yourself up, and how big should you go??
Posted: 2/18/2013 2:42:46 AM
i`ve never had the inclination to "big myself up", i dont see the point of it really. :O)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >