Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Douching, Birth Control, & Cunnilingus      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hearton64
Msg: 24
Douching, Birth Control, & CunnilingusPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
It's not neccesarily "fishy".But it's pungent to say the least.And it's completely possible that the dying sperm creates
carbon that is released from the decomposing tissue.
As for BV,that may be true for some,but for me,it ONLY happens after I have sex and don't completely wash out the interior of my vagina right way.There is NO discharge beyond the left over cum and no itch.
I never douche with chemicals,only warm water.
I never get yeast infections or UTI's and this ONLY happens after sex and is FINE once it's been cleaned out.
I have also looked it up on-line and find that ALOT of women experience this and are free of disease.
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 25
Douching, Birth Control, & Cunnilingus
Posted: 2/19/2013 4:29:59 PM
Again with the "dying sperm!" :)

As regards a prior posting:

If pineapple can improve the taste, it's unfortunate that there is no substance to improve the SMELL.

On behalf of all men, I apologize.

Who knew? :)
 hotmerlot
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/19/2013 5:12:14 PM
I rinse my bits with a hand held shower head because it uhm well it cleans me up nicely.
 Ray_1957
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/19/2013 6:16:00 PM
I rinse my bits with a hand held shower head because it uhm well it cleans me up nicely.

^^^ you're the best!

The natural scent/taste of a 'healthy, well kept' vag (to me) is awesome and amazing!
Thankfully over the many decades I've only experiences three bad ones > two women always had issues with Yeast infections.
Maybe the one reason I prefer trim/shaved woman's parts...is...(and for the sicko/POS that thinks all men that like bald-beavers is because they remind us of little girls F-U > btw that's disgusting)...pubic hair holds the scent, good & BAD!

On to the last bad experience...well, the only thing I can surmise is > maybe she showered the night before or maybe the morning of then, worked all day, took a few good daily pisses then, got into my bed that night and when I visited her 'southern regions' it reeked of rotten piss > simply disgusting. Needless to say, I didn't say anything but, I made a u-turn and headed north to 'fresher' pastures.

Ugh...having flashbacks...I need a hug =(
EDIT...failed to mention and with exceptions to the above...I don't think the scent of sex 'during or after' has ever been a 'bad' experience. That 'after linger' from sharing each-other can be a turn-on.
 FlyyinSolo87
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/19/2013 6:23:29 PM
^^^^^ Sounds like she never heard of toilet paper... or maybe needs a flushable moist wipe.
 LucidTheory
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2013 8:58:26 PM
On and offtopic:

I watched a '1000 Ways to Die' and a woman died after self-waxing because she pulled up vulva skin with the was strip and got a flesh-eating bacteria.

I'd be interested in waxing at least once, never done it. But can you self-was without doing and getting what she did? or it best to go to a professional? What makes them professional, I don't think are any licensing for waxing. What does the price run?
 FlyyinSolo87
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/19/2013 9:35:12 PM
Lucid-- I just graduated from cosmetology school. Yes there is a license for it. You need to be licensed cosmetologist or esthetician in order to do it. Actually in order to touch any other person you have to have a license of some sort, like nursing, doctor, nail. And it is always best to leave it to the pro's, especially in that area. It's very possible that she got, not a flesh eating bacteria, but a staph infection. Considering the area she's working with, and how many natural bacteria (both pathogenic and non-pathogenic) exist there, I wouldn't be surprised. The main reason you should go to a professional is because they know how to wax with out stripping the skin. Like the right temp. of the wax, what products to use to keep the wax of the the skin, and how to pull it the right way. And they can run up to $90, but search around and go to a reputable salon or spa. As also having done it my self, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get every last hair without stubble or prickly rash.
 LucidTheory
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2013 9:50:11 PM
Thank you flyyinSolo.

Does it itch when it grows back? I don't think this is something I'm going to do in the regular so it I won't be getting touchups to keep it bare.

I'd prefer something more permanent, so I would consider laser but I know that's more expensive. I'm not talking about my whole area, I still prefer that hairy and prefer to trim. I'm talking about bikini line and other.
 FlyyinSolo87
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:08:58 PM
For permanent, yes laser is the choice. It doesn't itch when it grows back because you are actually growing a new hair shaft, so it's softer than if you shave. Waxing is still my preference, but I haven't been able to do it in a while. Touch ups are usually cheaper than getting it redone every time, and only need to be done every 4-6 weeks depending on how fast your hair grows. I'm kinda funny in the way that my body hair grows slowly but my head hair grows about 1/4 in faster than average. However, I have a feeling that once you try it, you'll never go back to shaving.
 Hearton64
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/20/2013 3:12:09 AM
Again with the "dying sperm!" :)

As regards a prior posting:

If pineapple can improve the taste, it's unfortunate that there is no substance to improve the SMELL.

On behalf of all men, I apologize.

Who knew? :)

I could prove it if I wasn't happily taken! :)

Oh, Heart On......
What a mound to have so many soldiers die on you must have !

Ok , now back to our regularly scheduled program.......
Lol

You guys crack me up.I swear...I am not full of sh*t....just at times, full of fermenting cum!

Amongst other things.I need to get myself one of those!!!
 Hearton64
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/20/2013 3:35:18 AM
Versus what? An unnatural taste?

Fish is natural,straight from nature...hehehe
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/20/2013 10:52:10 AM
Marinating, not fermenting :)
 Hearton64
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/21/2013 3:41:55 AM

Marinating, not fermenting :)

I'd love to trade for a day and let YOU deal with it.

that "rotting fish smell" is called BV (Bacterial Vaginosis).

No it's not. And it's not a rotting fish smell....it's the day after sex smell and time for a bath.
 jepcom26
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/28/2013 8:39:06 AM
well, to hearton64,theres a very pleasuerable scent some men really enjoy,and the taste of a girls moisty is kinda hard to explain, as to intimacy during, i will only do when i know she isnt going to go through cramps,theres no pleasure in seeing a woman bend over in pain after being intimate with a guy
 ineedfun2010
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/2/2013 12:50:44 PM
That rotting fish smell is BV. I dated I guy that every time we didn't use a condom I got BV. His semen threw off my body chemistry enough to let BV start. It NEVER happened before or since.
I should have taken my body's hint he was ba for me!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/23/2013 10:28:17 AM

(hearton64) My vagina mainly smells after sex because of semen sitting in there dying or on my period and I certainly don't expect oral sex on my period or after he cums inside of me.

Uhm... clean it out before it gets all funky?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/23/2013 10:32:29 AM
(MsMicki) and any man that really loved to give oral and was damn good at it.....

(Arlo dislocates his shoulder waving his hand...)

preferred the natural musky scent of a woman over perfumes and flowers!!

+1. Women are wonderful in so many amazing ways, and their natural scent is just one...
 iola345
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/23/2013 8:49:14 PM
<
Has any woman on this site douched and and no longer douching? Question for you?
do the men seem to prefer your taste (oral sex) more when you douched? Or more when you stopped?

I've never douched. .. don't think I will either. All medical sources and Ob/gyn's point out that douching is not good as it disrupts the natural chemical balance down there. .... Regular soap n water on the outside has proven sufficient for me.

If you use a IUD or Nuvaring for birth control, does that affect you taste and smell?

I've only used BC pills so I don't have an opinion on this one.

I don't think douching is healthy or enhances oral sex, but some men say they like when women taste and smell like flowers and spring meadows. Are these chemical scents preferred over the natural sent?

I've only been with one guy so far (who is now my ex) .... Initially I was always self-conscious in regards to oral down there ... but so far he seemed to be totally ok with my usual hygiene method of just soap & water ...........there was only one time in the heat of the moment where I did not have a chance to shower beforehand .. he insisted it was ok ... I reluctanctly gave in .... not that I was extremely muggy there but to skip my usual protocol of showering made me a little self-aware... well to my surprise I don't think he even noticed any difference. With consistent hygiene practice I think it is safe to say most guys should not be deathly repulsed of your natural scent ... lordy some may even get high off it .. lol

... One time I used a heavily scented shower gel there .. and with a devilish grin he did announce noticing the florallly scent right away and said I didn't need to prep so much

no_1_bby
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2013 8:04:05 AM
I've never douched, don't ever plan on it.

I did get an IUD about a year into my last relationship, and he never once noticed a chance in scent or flavour. Or if he did, he never mentioned it.

Totally OT:

LucidTheory, and Flyingsolo, I thought laser wasn't safe on darker skins because the skin itself can get burnt rather than the hair root which is the aim. If there is a new laser suitable for people with sensitive skin I know of someone who'd appreciate it.

I've had it done, and I have really sensitive skin (pale skin, freckles, reddish hair). The place I go uses the Light Sheer Diode and I've never had any problems with it. The trick is to find someone good and reliable. The woman I've been seeing has 20 years experience, as compared to the place I go to get my hair cut where 2 of the staff took a weekend course on laser use (skin and hair removal use) and were wondering why I didn't want to go to them for treatments.

Do your research into a reputable location and person. The responsibility is yours.
 Celina1991
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/6/2013 4:54:41 PM
Douching is very dangerous! A vagina is a self cleansing organ so douching is not necessary.

IUDs are also dangerous and have been known to kill women. A friend of mine had Mirena and had to have a hysto at 25 years old because it damaged her uterus.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2013 8:52:37 AM

IUDs are also dangerous and have been known to kill women. A friend of mine had Mirena and had to have a hysto at 25 years old because it damaged her uterus.

While I'm not discounting what your friend, and many other women have experienced, fear mongering is a dangerous thing. Women die using birth control pills too. Women die in childbirth and during pregnancy. People are dying daily from alcohol and tobacco use. People still smoke, drink and fornicate, conceive and deliver babies. Everything you do in life is a crap shoot.

Educate yourself on things. I've had mine for 4 years now... two friends of mine are on their second Mirena... find a doctor that knows what they are doing and has a good reputation. I'm convinced that is as important as anything when looking for suitable options.

Saying "there are risks involved" is a lot different from "don't do it because you'll end up with a hysterectomy".
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2018 6:58:06 AM
I'm a guy who craves giving quality oral to a woman BUT in saying that expect her to be clean....NOT douched but clean and I don't think I have ever tasted a woman who does douche.....and don't think it's recommended unless prescribed by a doctor....I prefer the natural taste of a woman...lol
 missvixen22
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2018 6:12:54 AM
Douching is DANGEROUS, it causes PID.
 4Lky
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2018 1:35:01 PM
shave it, nothing worse than eating a tumbleweed
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2018 6:49:48 AM
I have this strawberry lube that tastes and smells great. I mainly use it on my boyfriend to get rid of any odd taste or smells because I am more sensitive to it.
I've never needed to douche, but every time I have gone on any hormone it has given me yeast infection like symptoms and made me not smell as nice.
Trick I use is to fully shave it and my butt and shower that day and right before sex wipe it and my bum with a wet towel and dry.
My body seems to not like cream pies so probably for the better that they had to stop. Think it made me less clean.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Douching, Birth Control, & Cunnilingus