Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Douching, Birth Control, & Cunnilingus      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Douching, Birth Control, & CunnilingusPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm a guy who craves giving quality oral to a woman BUT in saying that expect her to be clean....NOT douched but clean and I don't think I have ever tasted a woman who does douche.....and don't think it's recommended unless prescribed by a doctor....I prefer the natural taste of a woman...lol
 missvixen22
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Douching, Birth Control, & Cunnilingus
Posted: 9/2/2018 6:12:54 AM
Douching is DANGEROUS, it causes PID.
 4Lky
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2018 1:35:01 PM
shave it, nothing worse than eating a tumbleweed
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2018 6:49:48 AM
I have this strawberry lube that tastes and smells great. I mainly use it on my boyfriend to get rid of any odd taste or smells because I am more sensitive to it.
I've never needed to douche, but every time I have gone on any hormone it has given me yeast infection like symptoms and made me not smell as nice.
Trick I use is to fully shave it and my butt and shower that day and right before sex wipe it and my bum with a wet towel and dry.
My body seems to not like cream pies so probably for the better that they had to stop. Think it made me less clean.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Douching, Birth Control, & Cunnilingus