Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 neck romancer
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship? Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

e:
Sounds like you should both masterbate less and have sex more

Sometimes its nice to just to get it done with by yourself and not have to make a big production out of it with someone else.
Also they may not be horny at the same times.
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 22
Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship?
Posted: 2/24/2013 1:38:14 PM
Possibly her friend lasts more then 15 seconds
 venusenvy777
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/24/2013 1:40:20 PM
Hey! Don't be bringin' that reasonable shyt in here......
;-D

O right...How silly of me lol XO
 kjay41
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/24/2013 2:21:02 PM
My reason for masturbating while I was in a relationship would be because I was not fully satisfied, end of story! Sooo, get on your J-O-B!
 Aww-Ree
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/24/2013 3:00:44 PM
Harspaw76...why is it every time I post in one of your threads you feel the need to privately message me with a response. Could you not just post it right here...so everyone else could read it too?

*rolls eyes*
 harspaw76116
Msg: 26
Harspaw76...why is it every time I post in one of your threads you feel the need to privately messag
Posted: 2/24/2013 3:45:00 PM
Sorry if you have taken my messages the wrong way, But it is my understanding that we're not allowed to chat on these threads... If you want to post my comments for everyone to see, don't have a problem with that you're not the only one I've messaged.. If I posted a question, I would expect or want a response! Thanks for ParticiHating! :-P
 curioustxgal
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/24/2013 4:32:01 PM
Kind of strikes me odd that the both of you are hiding this from one another. You catch her by coming home early, she catches you after she has declined to participate. Perhaps the situation could be resolved if the two of you (I know, it's too late...) but proposing the situation were a current concern, the two of you might talk to one another about your own feelings and how your actions are impacting one another. (No pun intended). You might be amazed at what an opportunity this turns out to be. I would personally rather skip to the point and know what turns my guy on...even if that means I get a demonstration. Hey, I'm a visual gal. I am also not about to silently hope that he gets subtle hints and such. Nope, do this like that. Works for me. :)
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2013 1:52:09 AM
It sounds like you both are pretty damn sloppy about your privacy....how many other people catch you guys giving it a wank? LOL
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/25/2013 3:52:42 AM
You are in the wrong. Why?
Because she has the vagina which means she also owns your balls.
It's rule number one, The V Makes The Rules.
 justseewhatis41
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/25/2013 4:30:03 AM
I actually find masturbating very healthy.. THE ONLY THING I GET ANNOYED WITH is when I am finished and I have to wait for him to finish.. LOL I am impatient!
 Hearton64
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/25/2013 6:51:17 AM

Because feminism has one standard for women, and another for men.

What...you mean like when women have casual sex they are "sluts" but when men do it they are studs?

It has NOTHING to do with that.Nor do we "own your balls" so you aren't "allowed" to touch them.

The problem is that IF she masturbating because you aren't taking care of business and then she finds out YOU are masturbating,she thinks..WTF!

I'm sure you guys would feel no differently if your woman wasn't pleasing you enough and you found out that she was rubbing them out behind your back instead of having sex with you.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/25/2013 6:53:14 AM
Many times I have came home "Unexpectedly" to find her enjoying her little friend alone, And this Man would end up shortly after with a smile on his face.. But the One time she finds me enjoying a moment to myself, After she made it clear that she wasn't in the mood she flips-out and doesn't speak to me for three days! Who's the bad guy here, or am I alone again in this situation?

Low self esteem. It's a mind game for women & they psych themselves out about it. Jerking off is a part time job men have had since puberty. Offer to lend a hand if so emotionally traumatized that your not the center of his attention as he's doing so, instead of judging & critiquing, which only keeps us in the closet about it. My ex tried to shame me around friends & family by bringing up the topic. She wasn't amused that I brought up her box of robo f*ck toys she had hidden under the bed or the name of her long black dildo was Mr Big or the fact that she's typically the only one in the room when the toys are in use. Some women have a lot of sexual growing up to do.
 Hearton64
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:05:28 AM
Jerking off is a part time job men have had since puberty.

It was mine too....at least 3 times a day from the time I found out about orgasms.
And to this day,the main way I orgasm during sex.
You guys don't own "the market" on the act.

Your entire post spoke in generalizations and projections based in your personal experiences.

Low self esteem? How about try another one that makes you feel less to blame for any part of the problem.

I actually enjoy watching my guy get off and he me,so there's not point in secrets or shame, let alone withholding sex when you are with someone who you WANT and who WANTS you.
 OutMind
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:22:11 AM
You should have invited her to masturbate together. The problem, is that you two were not talking about your sexual life. Some of this issues are easily resolve by talking about it. What turns you on? Do you like quick penetration? Or do you like a long foreplay? Would she had liked to masturbate you, even give you a BJ?
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:50:01 AM

Your entire post spoke in generalizations and projections based in your personal experiences.

Low self esteem? How about try another one that makes you feel less to blame for any part of the problem.

I actually enjoy watching my guy get off and he me,so there's not point in secrets or shame, let alone withholding sex when you are with someone who you WANT and who WANTS you.

Most women see it as a problem or a prelude to problems (insecurities & low self esteem) & why they have a problem dealing with it. Tone down the estrogen fueled emotional rhetoric, come down off the mountain of assumption & you'd be less inclined to associate men jerking off with neglecting their SO.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2013 9:03:59 AM
I have no issues with masturbation (myself or my partner) if the other person is not there or not in the mood. The only time I would be upset is if I was there and willing, and he chose to pleasure himself instead.
 ohenryx
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2013 10:21:39 AM

I was listening to the news on NPR the other morning, and they had a report on a new study about whether being parents makes people happy or unhappy. They had people list all of the things they did, and assign a numerical value to each activity. (Numerical value representing whether the activity made you happy.)

The short term analysis was negative, people were not very happy when taking care of their kids, doing for them. But other “experts” were quite critical of the results, saying long term studies show that parents are happier than non-parents, they just don’t particularly enjoy the tasks associated with parenting.

But that’s beside the point. What was mentioned during the news report, that is on topic – the highest rated activity, among all respondents, male and female, was sex. But it was also the least frequent activity. Now why the hell should that be?
 Hearton64
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/25/2013 11:44:11 AM

Most women see it as a problem or a prelude to problems (insecurities & low self esteem) & why they have a problem dealing with it.

So,where can I read you STUDY on how "most women" see masturbation as a threat due to thier low self esteem and insecurities???

Tone down the estrogen fueled emotional rhetoric, come down off the mountain of assumption & you'd be less inclined to associate men jerking off with neglecting their SO.

Do NOT talk down to me because I am not fueled by Testosterone(that BTW,chemically limits your emotional sensitivities to the point of callousness and rudeness)and YOU come down off your mountain of assumptions about women and you might be more inclined to associate women's reactions to jerking off as them being sexually neglected.

Works both ways.And I am not some L:ittle lady who's gonna sit here and take sh*t from ANY man.
Can your EGO handle it?

Double standards imposed by nature are not the same as double standards imposed by radical ideology (which in your case is feminism). The former are natural despite being "unfair," while the latter are unnatural as it seeks to subvert the "unfair" standards imposed by nature.

Nature does NOT make men more entitled to thier sexuality than women.SORRY!

The primary function of the woman is to be caretaker of the home and her children, and not as a walking sperm repository.

Maybe in YOUR home,but not all men see women this way, nor do women consider themselves 'sperm depositories' for being within thier right to be sexual without being judged or maternal.

This is the way it has been in every society for millenia because that's how nature wanted it. We see male rulers from antiquity with hundreds of concubines (or "studs" in your terminology), never the other way around.

LOL...that's just because they were Narcissistic with "god complexes".

I may be a "feminist,but you sound like a mysoginist.

No, I wouldn't.

B.S. you wouldn't mind.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:32:02 AM

Nor do we "own your balls" so you aren't "allowed" to touch them.

@hearton64-
You do understand I was making a joke. A small joke. Apparently much smaller than I had intended.
 drewsbu
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:56:33 AM
yeah wtf gives? My ex would have gone ballistic if she caught me extracting my man goo.
 brinaalina
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 3:07:52 PM

yeah wtf gives? My ex would have gone ballistic if she caught me extracting my man goo.

I f*cking hate that. WHY do some women get so upset when their man masturbates?
It's pathetic. Why are they so insecure?
He's masturbating. Not sleeping with another woman.
It's really weird that people get upset by that.
The ONLY way that would upset me is if he was masturbating but wouldn't have sex with me.
Then there would probably be a bigger issue.

Ladies, it's healthy. Let your man go off on himself sometimes.
What else are they supposed to do when you aren't around? Lol.
The same goes for men. Let your women masturbate too.
There is nothing wrong with it. Especially if they let you watch or better, join in!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 4:14:21 PM
There are more than one kind of situation like this.

I'm sorry to report, that

Very often does not work. The reason for the anger of discovery, is because things are already bad. If it were just a matter of not enough sex, and both people were still fine with each other, it would likely be embarrassing and comedic, but little more.

If there isn't enough sex, and the primary response of one partner is anger and resentment (not concern, and not increased desire), then there's a lot more to be dealt with than the need to mess up sheets more often.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 3:08:55 AM
Sounds like double standards.......lol
 Cynderella
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 8:54:00 AM
HUMHUMA you must of been on a thread "grave digging spree" lol
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 12:57:23 AM

Maybe she was masturbating because you didn't want to have sex enough,and when she caught you doing it was pissed because she's been waiting for you to f*ck her

Yeah, but his point was that when she caught him masturbating after she said No, she flipped out. So a double-standard would apply if she found it OK to go into "self serve" when she felt he wasn't serving her enough.

she flips-out and doesn't speak to me for three days! Who's the bad guy here, or am I alone again in this situation?

I think what you're missing is that you're supposed to video tape YOU TWO having sex, and to masturbate to THAT. If you're masturbating to that, she won't have a problem. And she won't have a problem if you pass the video along to friends to do the same, too. That's the most important part. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship?