Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship? Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
There are more than one kind of situation like this.

I'm sorry to report, that

Sounds like you should both masterbate less and have sex more

Very often does not work. The reason for the anger of discovery, is because things are already bad. If it were just a matter of not enough sex, and both people were still fine with each other, it would likely be embarrassing and comedic, but little more.

If there isn't enough sex, and the primary response of one partner is anger and resentment (not concern, and not increased desire), then there's a lot more to be dealt with than the need to mess up sheets more often.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship?
Posted: 3/14/2018 3:08:55 AM
Sounds like double standards.......lol
 Cynderella
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 8:54:00 AM
HUMHUMA you must of been on a thread "grave digging spree" lol
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 12:57:23 AM

Maybe she was masturbating because you didn't want to have sex enough,and when she caught you doing it was pissed because she's been waiting for you to f*ck her

Yeah, but his point was that when she caught him masturbating after she said No, she flipped out. So a double-standard would apply if she found it OK to go into "self serve" when she felt he wasn't serving her enough.

she flips-out and doesn't speak to me for three days! Who's the bad guy here, or am I alone again in this situation?

I think what you're missing is that you're supposed to video tape YOU TWO having sex, and to masturbate to THAT. If you're masturbating to that, she won't have a problem. And she won't have a problem if you pass the video along to friends to do the same, too. That's the most important part. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why can she Masturbate, and I can't in our relationship?