Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Do you give second chances?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 71
Do you give second chances?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I usually just stick it out to the bitter end, if I'm the one who did the choosing. Try to figure out how to end it on my own terms though. Make it right in my own head. Their narrative of the affair, if they even have one---is most likely totally different than mine~

hahahah
Do you give second chances?
Posted: 4/17/2018 5:36:31 PM

Do I give him another chance and just go with it or carry on with what I've been doing?

I usually give people one opportunity to screw me around, then they are toast. That has always served me well. The one time I did give someone the opportunity to screw me over a second time, of course, they took it.
 nyx1980
Msg: 73
Do you give second chances?
Posted: 4/19/2018 3:38:21 AM
Sometimes i do, sometimes it costs me emotionally some times it dont.

I have a guy in my life atm and complicated but basically i went on 5 dates with him in November last year. As i was slightly emotionally unavailable then (temporary unavailable) i didt express how i felt and yea it dropped. But now we are going on a date sunday this week. and i guess be like 6th date so i think this is classed as second chance. At one point he said hed delete me and did. Never slept with him in case anyone is thinking that. So in a way we both giving each other the same chance here

i say go for it :D
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Do you give second chances?