Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Quebec  > Do you think tattoos are sexy or not-sexy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 juliejolie001
Msg: 24
Do you think tattoos are sexy or not-sexy?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
we think alike Mr Bossmeifyoucan!
I prefer a guy with tattoos! a tattoo that mean something to him or to me I don't care... tattoos is a form of arts that exist before painting on canvas and framed photos
 LukeMitch31
Msg: 25
Do you think tattoos are sexy or not-sexy?
Posted: 3/15/2013 12:22:49 AM
Let me guess, boss. You didn't understand anything that I said. I spent a lot of time, trying to make you people understand why tattoos are so unattractive to me... and others. And my guess is that arrogant, self-absorbed tattoo-obsessed people like yourself, won't even read an opposing argument.

I've read all of the arguments for tattoos. It's all basically the same thing, repeated over and over.

"They help to remind us of events in our lives."

Ever hear of keeping something, like a keep sake from the event.

"They help us honor our lost loved oves."

Ever hear of keeping photographs of said people. I mean, this is why I hate the over-dependency on cell phone-usage. People seem to be perfectly ok with losing all of their family photos on their phone... eventually. Why didn't they just go print them out at a 1-Hour Photo or something and then, put them in a freakin' photo album... you know, like normal people...? Now, instead of doing something sensible like that, people would rather tattoo the face of their dead child on their chest.

Boy, that's really attractive for a guy, while making love to this girl. "Hey, your dead son seems to be giving me the evil eye here. I really can't get it up, because I'm staring at the image of a dead child."

"They are beautiful art that adds great beauty to the human body."

Um, no. No, no, no. And just, plain no. Um, the human body is great, beautiful art in itself. Your parents helped to create it with their genes.

Personally, I think everyone is getting so bored with life, they're getting tired of their own natural appearance. Which is kind of sick in itself, if you ask me. Because I love the little things. I'll stop and appreciate the feeling of anything and everything. I'll stop to appreciate sights or sounds, that most people take for granted and ignore. This world is full of stuff to keep you and your mind occupied. How can anyone be so possibly bored that they can't stand the sight of their own skin??

What about improving your body? You don't improve your body with embedded paint. You improve your body by making it healthy. Making it feel better. You don't do it to be pleasing to the eyes. You do it because, at the end of the day, your entire body feels good.

By covering up all of that natural art, you're basically saying that the skin you were born with is not good enough. All of your past, everything you were before the tattoos should be forgotten. You basically make yourself more of an object than any supermodel like Megan Fox. It's like you're saying that childhood isn't worth hearing about, because you didn't have tattoos then. Everything you are can be seen on the surface of your skin, so why should anyone you're trying to date, bother to ask you any questions about anything outside of that art?? Is that painting all that you are? Seems pretty shallow to me. Not to mention, it makes you look and feel very self-conscious about the soul you're trying to hide.
 gen1992
Msg: 26
Posted: 3/16/2013 4:54:57 PM
I think is verryyy sexy on a man !
 burninktattoo
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/26/2013 11:58:24 AM
well anyways Julie you asked me wheres my shop? now I moved to a new shop on :
1596 Fleury East, Montreal, Quebec H2C1S8
New concept Tattoo + Beauty salon
starting from the April 2...
And you can always send me your idea on facebook.com/burninktattoo
 burninktattoo
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/26/2013 11:59:44 AM
And for Gen1992 I agree! but more on a women
 juliejolie001
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/27/2013 7:42:24 AM
Ok thanks Burnink I will come for sure to finish my tattoo and your shop now its not far from where I live, more easy to get there! I will take an appointment... still like 6 hours of work to finish my back
 juliejolie001
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/1/2013 7:53:32 AM
thanks I love my new Tattoo, merci Burnink !!!!
 lostcausein
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/1/2013 7:57:59 AM
Depends on the location, the size and what it is.

Show me a breast covered in a skull and that's a breast I'm leaving alone.
 sunshines99
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/1/2013 8:03:40 AM
lol what about one with dragons.and roses...............
 lostcausein
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/1/2013 8:17:43 AM
Dragons ? On a breast ?

Sacrilege !

Roses , on the other hand, are a symbol of beauty so if they're small and not close to the nipple...maybe...I'd prefer the breasts to be left alone when it comes to tatts - same with the ass
 sunshines99
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/1/2013 8:28:44 AM
hahaha!..........ok .I hope your wishes come true......
 bossmeifyoucan
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/7/2013 8:05:33 PM
JulieJolie01 si tu vas au tattoo shop Burnink encore laisse moi savoir ma aller avec toi. Pour finir un tattoo
envoye moi un message en privee
 Missy006
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2013 7:00:37 PM
I think they are only sexy if they are on a sexy man lol
 kalasmontreal
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/22/2016 3:45:00 PM
I don't like it when they have big or many tattoos, but just one or two little ones I don't mind
Show ALL Forums  > Quebec  > Do you think tattoos are sexy or not-sexy?