Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do women play hard to get in online dating? its a reason your on      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 326
E coli etcPage 14 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

I think the fact that you're sneaking in the bottle to fill with drinking-fountain water means it's cheap. That drinking fountains are hotbeds of germs and that's the water you're choosing to fill a bottle with because it's free = cheap imo.

I was thinking same, if you are sneaking you know you being cheap.

As mentioned before, I don't think the beverage options at a movie cinema are necessarily better than water from a fountain. Bottled water can sometimes be contaminated. Soda is not the most healthy product. I have no problem spending more money for a better product. But if the quality of multiple products are about the same, then I'm going with least expensive option.
 gtomustang
Msg: 327
why do women play hard to get in online dating? its a reason you're on here!
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:45:16 PM
NY, i'll agree with your BIL as far as metal radiators are concerned. This isn't the large capacity ones for cars with air conditioning, but it has the auxilairy transmission cooler still attached, and new it would be $550 with $70 for the cooler. its not full of green crud that represents rot, so if it can get soldered for a cheaper price, i'd do it and stick it on some future car. of course, I had to break the new cooler I tried installing on the new radiator, and it was the last one they had in stock until tomorrow, and I still have to find if some of the original hardline hoses fit the new radiator. Alas, if fixing old cars was easy, fewer new cars would be sold :)

As for the plastic radiators, they're "cheap" at $250, its what i'm going to try in the car now and see how well it cools. 2ufo, you're right about the eggs, and I wouldn't try them in something I wanted to keep. Maybe a car that was two steps away from the junkyard...I just like old down-recipes and old wives tales that turn out true sometimes, like the one about cows laying down in a field meaning rain is coming. funny how some of those things work, in an age of computers and science in a bottle. We used to make our own hard cider, and then applejack in the winter, back in the old days when winters were actually cold the whole season. Like making your own spaghetti sauce from the garden, sometimes its fun to do. not that I want to spend every part of my life living off the grid or like the Amish, but..sometimes its fun to DIY.

As for what not to buy at a theatre, i'm told to skip the popcorn like the buttered heart attack is supposedly is. As a broke kid it was fun to "Get one over on the adults", sneak in candy and buy the ticket for the PG movie but then sneak down the hall to the R-rated action movie that showed a topless girl once or twice. but as an adult? I'm not sure I have the energy anymore to attempt getting away with things, lol .
 IBup4it
Msg: 328
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:53:02 PM
I think people put to high expectations on dates, and focus less on why they are dating to begin with. If a woman did that I would think that's interesting never saw that before. "You got smartfood popcorn in there too?" If she's going to save money how much? lol

It's preference I guess to me it's irrelevant on here doing it be weird but it shows things I never thought of before. I would pay the $22 on $5 tuesday for 2 people and the popcorn drink deals than think just bring water, popcorn into the theatre it never even occurred to me to do it before. It's not something I think about as I don't carry anything I can hide it in.

What is it like to not have a guy live upto your "expectations" you women get that a lot do you? Does it stop you from getting to know the man he is does it? I would have to say yes based on what is said.

Never take these people to tailgate parties, camping, or amateur sporting events they might find out the stuff comes out of the trunk, to them it seems to magically appear out of nowhere.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 329
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:56:53 PM
Believe me when I tell you I am sure there was nothing going out in the way of money from his big salary. Everything he had was old. I had not been to his home but he told me that he just keeps fixing things so he had a very old TV and marveled at my newer flat-screen TV with high-definition and stereo sound which is very common these days but not for him. He was struggling to use his old computer with dial-up internet service, LOL. He had a very old car too. If he was actually poor, you wouldn't be able to tell a difference from how he was living now even though he was very well-to-do.

He didn't really get that it's not about constantly fixing things, but enjoying newer and better things that are out today. Thing is, all he ever did over the course of his 58 years in life was to sit home and watch TV, and even then he wasn't springing for a good TV to watch that would be more enjoyable with the picture and sound. It was funny how he focused himself on my TV when he came over and was amazed by typical fast internet service that I had. It was like dating someone who lived in poverty from a third world country, but I think they even have fast internet service, LOL.

He said something that was a very funny and telling, which was that a woman who would be with him and that he may be married to would be very lucky when he died. He didn't say what that meant but I guess he was alluding to the person would get all of his money that he never spent. What was interesting was that the woman was going to be lucky when he was dead but not to have his company when he was alive, LOL
Submit
 writeforfun
Msg: 330
why do women play hard to get in online dating? its a reason your on here!
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:01:47 PM
Women who play hard to get cos they are not interested are plain stupid. If I'm not interested, I say straightaway. 'Sorry but you're not the person I'm looking for.' END OF STORY....Not wasting my time or his.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 331
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:12:22 PM
Nestaron, let me start off by saying I like your new picture but what the puck is that in your hair? Are you purposefully trying to sabotage yourself?

You know I wasn't tailgating at the movie theater, LOL. As women, we know or should know you don't leave a drink at the bar and walk away from it and you don't accept a drink from someone that you didn't see came directly from the bartender. Accepting something that is open from someone's trunk is certainly not a safe thing to do.
 U21984
Msg: 332
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:35:53 PM
Anyone who would buy NewPORKer a drink must be hard up as heck! hahah

But, it's funny I get similarly NUTTED out chicks coming after me. And they give it up RIGHT away.

At least they say. Haven't tried. Don't wanna! lol

This place is NOTHING but losers – not counting me and a few other guys, of course!
They have the WORST advice. hahahah
It is an assemblage of the HUGEST LOSERS in all the Internet.
Everyone knows it- Google =POF FORUMS= People have known about this place for 10 years and running! LOL
 IBup4it
Msg: 333
Posted: 7/16/2017 3:48:10 PM
@NewYorker Lol Sabotage me? Would I do something like that? Okay I totally would.

How long can you women truly wait for sex? a date? 3 dates? a month? 3 months? A year? hahaha

Am I Sabotaging yes I guess but just my existence is a simple sabotage to women who play their men can wait card, guess what women don't want to wait but they expect the guys to? lol

My pictures I don't care that much about or profile unlike other people it's of no consequence. But so glad you thought it might sabotage something. lol

My approach is different than other guys and believe me the pictures are nothing compared to the not sexually attracted the women get in first couple of messages with them. They don't like those too much. lol

Sabotage nope it's deliberate and you know what I still get messages, even after I tell them I need a deep emotional connection, and won't have a sexual attraction until then. Some just don't believe that statement for some reason think it's a joke end up hurt and you get the statements they give me when they get the "no sex for you"!
 U21984
Msg: 334
Posted: 7/16/2017 3:58:09 PM
Dude! Do you really think chicks are crying over this! haha

That's what they want too.

Well some of them.

But, you can build that online. I have.

Let's put it this way, I think I've gotten about A DOZEN nudes since I've been on here.

That's a sign a girl wants to be more emotionally connected. And, you know what, it kinda works.

Never thought much of nudes. was always like -you know I do know where playboy.com is.

But, when you're in convo w/a girl and kind of like her and then she strips for you and sends a pic, I hate to admit it, but it kind of draws you closer.

YES!!!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2017 5:16:10 PM
Nestaron, I'm taking another look at your new pic on my laptop this time. Yep, still see what looks like white stuff floating around in your hair, LOL:)

Women wait for various reasons, and for a variety of time. It's not for nefarious reasons. Some feel they want to know a guy, you know, they want that emotional connection you speak of. Some wait for moral reasons and whether a guy agrees, it has to be respected. It benefits everyone to know their sex partner a little bit w/so many stds out there. Sure, a guy can bag it, but what if it breaks? At least if a person knows the guy, knows the woman, they don't have to think right away, damn, I hope I don't get an std. Herpes is forever, as is AIDS. So what if a woman wants to wait for a few dates, a guy may have been waiting months to get a date. What's a few dates or a few weeks? A game player may not be the woman that waits, but the woman that had sex right away in an attempt to land the guy.
 sandwater
Msg: 336
Posted: 7/16/2017 6:35:49 PM

I was thinking same, if you are sneaking you know you being cheap. Waltz in with a bottle of wine and a pizza, they charging you enough to see the movie :)

Some people that sneak in food and drinks may be cheap. However I believe a lot of people may do this because they don't like the items on the menu.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 337
Posted: 7/16/2017 6:40:57 PM
Just don't sneak it. Serious. Take in what you want - doubt they have a snack food detector at the booth.
Do it large.. hell order in Chinese food half way thro the bad movie. :)
I see packet ppl all the time, makes me cringe a bit.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 338
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2017 7:24:00 PM
Sandwater, agreed, they have limited offerings, but as a child, you liked what they had and theaters always had those items you were used to. As a kid, I always bought candy at the theater, it was part of the fun!

Ouija, I went with a male friend to see Clockwork Orange in NY. We both wore suits since it was after work. He stashed some beers in his pants in his belt in back. Yep, they felt him up and took his beers, lol.

I''ve never seen anyone doing open carry☺
 U21984
Msg: 339
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:49:57 PM
New Porker who says she's just 59 tells us...

"I went with a male friend to see Clockwork Orange...in the theater... in NY"

Clockwork Orange.

That was x-rated meaning 18+ (maybe 21 back then) and it came out in 1971.

That's FORTY SIX years ago.

Add 18........... you get SIXTY FOUR!

MINIMUM.

BUSTED.

Or course, now she'll tell us she went when she was only 13! haha
 forever_live_and_die
Msg: 340
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:39:18 PM
^^^^

Definitely lives in his parents basement because he had the time to make 50 posts in 7 hours. Most likely bullied as a child and this is his way of dealing with it. Gets a great deal of satisfaction from his behavior however he displays it in other ways when around people and as a result has zero social life.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 341
Posted: 7/17/2017 5:39:05 AM
They re show classics at theatres all the time - people ever dress like the characters. Nothing like a Rocking Horror screening :)
He wrote it as he was fearful he was dying and there wouldn't be enough money for his wife to drink her way thro. Made up a language Brill.
Off to the milk bar.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 342
Posted: 7/17/2017 8:13:40 AM
I think men should play hard to get also
 from site to sight
Msg: 343
Posted: 7/17/2017 8:29:20 AM
"I think men should play hard to get also"

I play that game, and I'm having a lot of success with it. But not the type of success I was aiming for.
 Chromis1
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 8:30:49 AM

Clockwork Orange.

That was x-rated meaning 18+ (maybe 21 back then) and it came out in 1971.

.... BUSTED

Don't know your movies very well, do you? Cursory glances at Wikipedia will get ya in trouble sometimes.

Clockwork Orange was released February, 1972. Kubrick removed about 30 seconds of sexually explicit content and the movie was re-released in 1973 with an "R" rating. That would be 44 years, putting NY58 at 15 years old, when you needed to be 17 to see an "R" rated movie unaccompanied.
 U21984
Msg: 345
Posted: 7/17/2017 8:58:57 AM
White Knight, much. The math still doesn't add up. Even considering your best case (and highly doubtful) scenario!

However, I will defer to you old timers as I wasn't even born then. In fact, wasn't even around when- wait for it- Born on 4th of July was released. And, that's one of my faves.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 346
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 9:51:14 AM
Ouija wins the shrimp taco! It was an older midnite showing of this cult movie when I was 22. Then off to a club for dancing, then straight into work that morning Ah, those were the days! ☺ We've got a new and ignorant troll, one may call him a loser troll☺☺☺☺
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 347
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:27:40 AM
^^^

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te...cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis...Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine...quem inferi tremunt...Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
 Chromis1
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:29:17 AM

one may call him a loser troll.

A gone troll. Too bad. He wasn't very bright.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 349
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:32:27 AM
^^^^

When I saw his posts yesterday I thought " Oh good , I have to go back to work tomorrow, maybe he'll help pass the down time "

AND HE'S GONE ALREADY !

FFS ! IT'S ONLY MONDAY !

ARRGH !
 cooldog65
Msg: 350
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:32:50 AM
I would completely opt out of dating after reading this thread...

I've experienced a few fish tacos in my time...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why do women play hard to get in online dating? its a reason your on here!