Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Size vs. Fidelity Correlation?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Size vs. Fidelity Correlation? Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Penis size has zero to do with a man or woman's character or morals. Looks also have nothing to do with whether or not someone will cheat on you, cheaters cheat, it's in their personality, it's what they want to do, the ugliest person on Earth will cheat on you if they are bent in that direction. Never assume that good looking, well hung or big breasted people cheat and those with less don't, it has nothing to do with why people cheat. You can also be having the best sex ever with your partner, but if they are prone to cheat, they will cheat and with someone much less exciting than you, because...cheaters cheat.

Oh wait, someone wrote a book about it, so it must be true! LOL
 msright78
Msg: 25
Size vs. Fidelity Correlation?
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:06:35 PM
hahahahah even the ugliest ppl cheat too! LOL...that's awesome

My ex bf's ex wife was ugly! And she cheated on him! go figure...someone wanted to screw her!

Maybe he was imagining someone way hotter while getting his jollies off!
 abmccray
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:15:22 PM
There's a correlation there in that you'll get a higher ratio of confident guys with big penises, and thus a higher ratio of guys that will attract women, and thus more cheaters. But it would really be a soft/weak correlation.
 carolann0308
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:22:53 PM
It's funny, the only man I ever literally felt sorry for in that department, was a major cheater and hung like a raisin.
 OzzGirl22
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/26/2013 10:19:18 AM
I have always thought that men that cheat are big****.....but not that they necessarily have one.
 tampasmiles
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/26/2013 1:04:09 PM
I have never seen any correlation..that would be like saying the size of a woman's breast determines if she is a cheater...
 bottleguy
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/26/2013 1:35:02 PM
Sometimes if a man is very large it can increase ed, too. I wonder if there is a correlation between ed and fidelity. That is more believable.
 mainelythere
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/26/2013 3:38:28 PM
if a woman is faithul because of****size its only as faithful as the next bigger****t hat comes along.
 SPArwell
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/28/2013 5:23:57 PM
I think a cheater is a cheater. You could say guys with smaller 'packages' aren't more likely to cheat because their thankful to have someone who puts up with this shortcomings. You could say guys with bigger 'packages' are more likely to cheat because they realize what they have, developed an ego thru the years and just loooooove getting their ego's 'blown' up.
 caliprncss
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/28/2013 5:29:56 PM
This reply has made my day. I have been telling my gfs for ages that men should have cards ready displaying their goods so there are no "surprises." For the most part, men know what they are getting from women.
 yourstillhere
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2013 6:37:18 PM
Dont give us any ideas.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2013 6:57:49 PM
This thread is a ball buster. So depending on how much junk a guy has could have a bearing on weather he is a cheater or not. Interesting thought just don't buy it for a moment.
 IL_Capitano
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2013 7:05:48 PM

For the most part, men know what they are getting from women.

Hey, I've unwrapped women occasionally who had really nice, perky boobs in the dress they were wearing only to find, when the bra came off, that their nipple rings were in danger of catching on their belly-button jewelry, their vaginas had, for whatever reason, reached such a cavernous proportion that no matter how large a dude's p.ecker was, it would still be much like tossing a coc.ktail weenie down a hallway.

THEN, in the morning, you find gobs of make-up on the pillow next to you and a creature that looks similar to your 90 year old grandmother trying to give you a wet smooch.

It's pretty frightening, believe me. Women are very adept at hiding all sorts of surprising things.

TuMuchFun
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2013 7:37:52 PM
^^^ On the first date you must stay sober my man. When the jewelry on the top catches on the jewelry on the bottom you have gots to go.
 Nth_degree1111
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2013 7:38:29 AM

A man may cheat if he has the small man complex because he is trying to feel like more of a man.

I suppose you mean height as well as prowess of his manhood? LOL!

It's a sad reality but the short guys do get overlooked and they are the angriest of the bunch....as far as manhood...well they might be the ones running around with a lot of ONS...since they will only get one chance to make that first impression. Honestly, a good man will not be held down by that, his self awareness and development of other skills will put him miles in front of the well hung guy who doesn't know how to use it.

Again, total BS! Studies have shown that 'small man complex' doesn't actually exist, and that, in fact, it is taller guys that are actually the biggest jerks. But hey, don't let that get in the way of you spreading faleshoods and propaganda.
 Nth_degree1111
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2013 7:45:22 AM

This reply has made my day. I have been telling my gfs for ages that men should have cards ready displaying their goods so there are no "surprises." For the most part, men know what they are getting from women.

I think Il_Capitano addressed this. Women hide way more than men. Men don't have the benefit of clothing, shoes, and makeup all designed to alter and enhance outward appearance eg. bras (especially push-up) high heel shoes that make the legs and butt look better, makeup and its obvious purpose. And there is just as much variation in 'size' amongst women as there is amongst men.
 roadrunner2525
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/1/2013 8:14:47 AM
That is probably the last of a thousand reasons why a man would cheat. At the top of the list is men whom have power and money, an equal or close second is men with good looks, next in line would be younger men whom want to cheat every time they feel the slightest bit of rejection, followed by men that had parents whom cheated and think that it's normal. Then somewhere down the line a man feels obligated to cheat because he caught his woman cheating.It's unfortunate that penis size can't be considered but women claim repeatedly that it doesn't matter so it doesn't really move men up on the wanted list closer to the first two reasons I listed. For that reason they may not have as much opportunity to cheat, but in their mind they can always pretend that it works for them.
 gofurguy
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/1/2013 10:53:44 AM
the size can only come into play when he has failed to stimulate her mind and her body, it all goes back to foreplay, do your best make her feel it and she'll be happy. take time to please her
 zelig77
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/1/2013 11:28:37 AM
Ha - I'd like to propose that research topic.

I did hear once that men with lower pitched voices tended to cheat more than men with higher pitched voices. More testosterone = more need to spread the seed (from caveman days?)

I heard on the radio yesterday that people who work overtime and aren't paid for it cheat more than people who work overtime and are paid for it...... No clue about that.
 OutMind
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/1/2013 1:24:14 PM

More testosterone = more need to spread the seed (from caveman days?)

There was a study done, and what they found was a correlation not to penis size, but ball size. Bigger balls, more testosterone production and a tendency to have a higher libido. I think this was referenced in a book called "Sperm Wars."
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2013 2:06:18 PM
I heard married women cheat more than non-married women, especially if they are married to short guys with a full head of hair and below average frank and beans. I think it is called the small fry complex or maybe it was the something about Mary complex, regardless it was women that cheated more than the men.
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/1/2013 6:08:09 PM

men with units smaller than 4 inches are a lot less likely to cheat .... .... seemly does not reach.

the odds of men who break the 4 inch barrier cheating, increase dramatically.

size isn't the biggest factor .. penis existence is

Well there you go. Straight from the horses mouth. Well miniature pony anyway.
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/1/2013 6:15:07 PM

There may just be a correlation............usually men with small diks......have serious issues......lack of confidence and self esteem....

I wonder if that's because women mock and ridicule them at every opportunity.
 kylebz
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/1/2013 6:24:57 PM
i hear women who loose vagoos cheat more than ones with tight vagoos.
 StarCommand
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2013 6:31:38 PM
I hear that when men urinate on themselves women cheat, so far I do not know if this is a casual correlation or only if it a one for the time being
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Size vs. Fidelity Correlation?