Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I can't cum with a guy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 138
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guyPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
@hearton You may know your own body but everyone (men, women...and other women) is different.

Orgasms are mental (both men and women have wet dreams with no other stimulation, men have premature ejaculation too)

People should communicate and share their own feelings and bodies imo.

Some men share fantastic orgasms with women through penetration alone. These people are more likely to post on a thread to help other people don't you think?

Do a search for 11 kinds of female orgasm for more on this.

Sometimes there is more in the world than you have already experienced...a mind is like a parachute...works best when open ;o)
 andy1961
Msg: 139
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:48:49 AM

Again...........men,could I get you off rubbing your balls alone? HELL NO!

Silly generalisation and absolute nonsense.

WE DO KNOW OUR BODIES and that's how we can be assured that we can NOT come via penetration alone.

Now THAT REALLY IS complete and utter nonsense.
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 140
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:59:34 AM
After reading this thread, I've discovered I'm the only man on POF who can't guarantee an orgasm for any female, and that makes me sad. I've been with women who are easily orgasmic and others who can't have one without the use of a vibrator - and I'm good with that. It doesn't mean sex wasn't enjoyable for them - they just needed a little help getting home.

But then again, I don't let my ego get in the way of sex.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 141
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 8:19:20 AM
@house

The information is here so use it for your...and her benefit. Aspire to be the best you can be ;o)
 Hearton64
Msg: 142
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:09:19 AM
Andy....go rub your balls and see if it's utter nonsense that you can't come!
 Sublime_Kisses
Msg: 143
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 4:13:34 PM
Oral Sex as foreplay will almost always lead to a greater experience for both a man and a woman. Personally, I love to bring my lady to one or 2 orgasms before we unite and I love it when she stimulates me with her mouth and tongue. And yes, every once in a while, if she wants to complete me orally, I will usually have an intense and deeply satisfying orgasm. Surprise BJ's are nice, too! Of course, good hygiene is a must for both, don't you think?
 Rapunzel1964
Msg: 144
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/20/2013 11:35:50 PM
Aren't some of the guys on this thread sooo fortunate that every woman they have ever been with is one of the 5% who can climax by intercourse alone?

"It's perfectly normal for women not to have orgasms during intercourse. Most women need direct clitoral stimulation to experience orgasm. They don't get it during intercourse because the clitoris is located outside the vagina and a few inches above it under the top junction of the vaginal lips. Intercourse simply does not provide enough direct clitoral stimulation to allow most women to become aroused enough to have orgasms. "

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38006774/ns/health-sexual_health/t/sorry-guys-percent-women-admit-faking-it/
 Hearton64
Msg: 145
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:11:57 AM

Aren't some of the guys on this thread sooo fortunate that every woman they have ever been with is one of the 5% who can climax by intercourse alone?

That's just because they have "magic dycks"! lol

Those men are why I started another thread.But thank you for your validation.It's bad enough to not be able to orgasm via penetration alone,but all the worse to read this sort of judgement about our truths and be compared to other women as though there is something wrong with "us".
 3ffervescent
Msg: 146
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:01:42 AM
Yeah, we have tried a pillow under our hips, and every position in the Karma Sutra...

*with a little added manual stimulation, no problem ---

but, anatomically, it isn't going to happen for me from thrusting alone...

My clitoris has a hood, and it is not just at the top of my vagina (sorry if that is too much information)

I have had orgasms -- just not from thrusting alone (even in the cat position) - yeah, I take responsibility for the fact that thrusting alone will not get me past the point...

(my daughter doesn't share my anatomy - I asked her if she can orgasm through sex alone -- (she is the minority)
--glad that I didn't pass it on to her...

But, also not ashamed that I can't cum from thrusting alone...
 Hearton64
Msg: 147
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:56:48 AM

But, also not ashamed that I can't cum from thrusting alone...

No shame needed for something that's allegedly normal for most women!

Hey 3ffervescent,

Being that penetration doesn't do it for us because of our C-V distance,('m sure some women's clit/vagina distances are closer anatomically speaking)
I wonder why we can't at least get off solely via our G-spots.
I literally feel nothing nerve related during intercourse if I don't use my own hand.

I get arm pump at times and it would just be SO damn nice to lay back and just have someone ELSE get me off.
Also,I wonder if having a tilted uterus plays a role in the difficulties I have had coming vaginally.

*with a little added manual stimulation, no problem ---
but, anatomically, it isn't going to happen for me from thrusting alone...

Same for me,and at least we CAN come some way....I feel for the women who have yet to come even on thier own!
 MsMicki
Msg: 148
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:56:44 AM

Also,I wonder if having a tilted uterus plays a role in the difficulties I have had coming vaginally.

I also have a tilted uterus....so I don't think that's the issue, because I can orgasm with penetration.
 Fits469
Msg: 149
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:44:42 PM
6Kitten, you said it ( I usually go into sex assuming I won't cum so I don't get too bummed out.) It's all in your mind, you have find the right guy that make you wet before he even touch you, try to let your self go during sex, sounds like you holding back, or maybe you had some bad sex experience when you were younger.
 Fits469
Msg: 150
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:49:59 PM
6Kitten, you said it ( I usually go into sex assuming I won't cum so I don't get too bummed out.) It's all in your mind, you have find the right guy that make you wet before he even touch you, try to let your self go during sex, sounds like you holding back, or maybe you had some bad sex experience when you were younger.
 jpro18
Msg: 151
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/21/2013 10:01:51 PM
If you have only been with guys who do it just to do it.. who lack passion, who doesn't focus on you, and dislike to experiment with different things... Then that might be the problem. You can definately try bringing a toy to bed, stimulate yourself while having sex would help. But if the guy does not know how to read your body language and doesn't care to.. then your problem is most likely that you just haven't found a good lover lol.
 dtaysw1
Msg: 152
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/28/2013 2:30:22 AM
u aint with the right guy lol. but if u want to coach him .like lick it there a little lighter , hard to the left, now suck it ect.....
 dtaysw1
Msg: 153
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/28/2013 2:41:02 AM
u need somebody with a hook dick
 3ffervescent
Msg: 154
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/28/2013 3:26:29 AM

u aint with the right guy lol. but if u want to coach him .like lick it there a little lighter , hard to the left, now suck it ect.....

That is not what the OP is about --- 'most' of us can cum with something other than just penetration...

The point of this thread, is to say that for the majority of us, we need a little more --
(that doesn't mean that we don't know what takes us to that point, or that we don't speak up -- a little to the left, ahhhhh that is the spot---)

It means that for most of us humping and pumping alone will not get us to that point (even if you have exerted yourself to the point of almost passing out)

Anatomy is not our friend...

Why are men so challenged by this? It is the easy out for them...
"Her anatomy was f*cked up..."

"Her clit, vagina measurement was off the scale--"

Yet, they all like to say "You haven't been with the right man..."

I have had forum folk from afar message me to tell me they owned the solution...

kind of sad...

I am really vocal in sex - if something feels good, there is no guessing about that fact,
that still doesn't change that I can't have an orgasm from penis and vagina contact alone...
 JessicaStephen
Msg: 155
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/28/2013 9:59:21 PM
I'm sorry that sucks really. But maybe you should stop playing with your clit and clear your mind during sex and enjoy it I'm 23 n I have multiple orgasms everytme my man of 4 years and I have sex. Maybe upgrade ur man or open up and talk to Him how will he know if you don't comunicare we talk about our sex and what we like before after and during sex while we watch shows with sexual content. Open up in your relationship and life
 BOBY-14
Msg: 156
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 4/1/2013 12:16:35 PM
The answer is easy in some cases almost partisipar tine marturbarte alone or in front of your partner reaches orgasm but not allowed to come let hem help u
 Imstillinthe80s
Msg: 157
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 4/1/2013 2:29:19 PM
He just hasn't licked the right area.
 drewsbu
Msg: 158
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 4/1/2013 2:41:15 PM
@MsMicki, my ex wife had what you have and she could climax during penetration also. Reverse cow girl always did the trick.
 fun_real
Msg: 159
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 4/1/2013 9:52:59 PM
There is 2 ways to get if off... Clitoral or Vaginal orgaasm, and the later is very difficult as we are not wired to fit right and especially after child birth..... Only certain positions like the famous G-drive can get a vaginal orgasm to happen, most of the time.... A clitoral orgasm is difficult with normal sex when the vagina is stretched and/or the clitoris is moved up from the entry of the vaginal cavity... I spent many years with a larger girl and the only thing that worked was closed legged sex.... She had to have her legs closed to get the clitoris in a good position for stimulation... And then engage in slow stimulationg thrusts out of centre, sort of circular.... Usually what feels good for him will also feel good for you.
Doing that for a few days in a row with your partner he will find it and learn how to please you, but its best to have regular sex too, as sometimes muscle memory is short, only a few days and then there is the issue of overstimulation of the male if sex happens weekly or monthly you havent got a chance....... Its a bit of a learning curve and if you say with it you can have some pretty awsome sex.... For both.... The closed legs will give him more stimulation too....
Cheers...
 gentleplus
Msg: 160
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:41:32 AM

Interesting concept... 2 women I have known were also with retroverted uterus and had much difficulty with orgasm and their g-spot would swell... but they reported little or no sensation on stimulation.... they also had burning sensations... not infection or lubrication or stimulation related at all..... the solution was to use aloe vera gel 100% with lidocaine internally pre-penetration to eliminate pain and allow the pleasure sensors to react more so... not a fix but a help
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 161
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/14/2018 3:07:57 AM
have had woman do the same ...ever tried helping him a bit.....nothing wrong with doing that....yep you can therapy your ass off but it might just be that simple....I like nothing more than to feel a woman assist some times....and no I have never had a woman not climax doing what I like.....teasing to the hilt and me ending up with my head between her soft thighs tasting her fruits....it's my forte and I love it!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 162
view profile
History
I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 3/18/2018 1:26:45 AM
On my own I can multiple times but as soon as a guy is in the picture I can't once it seems like.
Perhaps it is because I didn't know them that well and hadn't been dating for that long. Otherwise I'm unsure.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I can't cum with a guy