Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Fear of getting naked?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deere_rancher
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
stand in front of a mirror. If we don't like what we see, how do we expect others to? I did take his advice and took off all my clothes and examined my body

We must have watched the same show ,

Without pause, I decided .... I needed a new mirror ...!! lol
 deserthykergal
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/10/2013 6:45:05 PM
OP - relax! When it gets to the point when the clothes come off, the guy is going to be so aroused he is not going to concentrate on your flaws. He probably won't even notice. We women are our own worst enemies. But what you have to do is concentrate on what makes you happier with yourself, whether it's being naked or fully dressed, and go from there.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 147
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/10/2013 11:16:58 PM
Calgary is actually not a very cold place. A much more pleasant place to spend a winter than many places in Canada with the exception of the South west coast of B.C and only if you like the rain. If you want cold you don't even have to go very far North in Ontario - White River is south of Calgary and significantly colder having recorded a temperature of -58 C. Personally I would take a winter in Calgary over a winter in Montreal or Ottawa or probably even London.

Actually Dino you are right. Calgary temps can be considered balmy in comparison to other provinces like Winnipeg, Manitoba, where I'm originally from. There the temps can drop to minus 40-45 and stay that way for weeks. With the windchill, it gets damn frigid. They don't call Manitoba the a$$ hole of the provinces for nothing....

And this year in Calagry, we've been exceptionally lucky in that we have only been dumped on a few times and the temps have remained relatively mild......so far (keeping my fingers crossed)
What I think is funny is that some of my neighbours to the south think we have it cold here...lol

Oh and btw....There are many advantages to living in colder climates.... like taking off all our clothes and getting all nekkie under the covers .....you know..... to maintain body heat in cold weather.

Are you saying I'm frigid???....lol

Nope...was referring to our snowbanks...lol

...mae
 c_deacon
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:02:25 PM
Ah Mae.....Always the positive attitude!!.....lol

OT........Getting naked is mandatory if two want to be one and enjoy the results.......no matter the temperature outside or inside!! The real point is to find that person that enjoys the results of being naked and not the process!!

cd
 ROHgirlzz
Msg: 149
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/12/2013 3:35:52 PM
OP .. try this: When you are with the guy at his home or yours, wear a sexy 'corset' , some thigh high stockings and heels and bikini panties. He won't have any idea that you are not 'flawless' and he won't care when he sees you. Have some sultry music going on in the background, turn down the lights and light strategically placed candles. Act seductive. Mission accomplished. He goes home (if he goes home) .. a very happy man, and YOU had a very wonderful erotic evening.

It works !
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 150
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/12/2013 4:19:55 PM

ROHgirlzz
OP .. try this: When you are with the guy at his home or yours, wear a sexy 'corset' , some thigh high stockings and heels and bikini panties. He won't have any idea that you are not 'flawless' and he won't care when he sees you. Have some sultry music going on in the background, turn down the lights and light strategically placed candles. Act seductive. Mission accomplished. He goes home (if he goes home) .. a very happy man, and YOU had a very wonderful erotic evening.

It works !

I'm not sure I'm getting the full picture, could you come over and demonstrate this technique for me? :P
 Beminetonight
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/12/2013 4:54:58 PM

It works !

What a turn-off that would be for me. I'd feel as if I were being manipulated with every stale cliche in existence. Shouldn't it be black underwear, too?

No, just regular underwear for a regular body. Say "I think we're ready for bed" and when you get there, take off your clothes, or each other's. That's all you have to do.
 ROHgirlzz
Msg: 152
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/12/2013 5:32:36 PM
To Beminetonight: OK .. that could work too . Who hasn't done that ? But a little seduction can so set the stage, and be such a turn on, that no one will care if someone in the room doesn't have a PERFECT body. Sounds like you are a 'get right to it' kind of person. Nothing wrong that either. But it's more fun to entice and seduce.
 MorninToYa
Msg: 153
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/12/2013 6:32:57 PM
I'm with ROHgirlzz on this matter! After a few glasses of wine, dim the lights, play the "get busy" music, and come out with your sexiest negligee...after all Negligee in French means "neglected" and isn't it time you don't feel neglected as well as your lover? (But, in the mean time, get moving, exercise, eat right.)
 T047
Msg: 154
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/12/2013 8:09:27 PM
Why you have that fear-I myself prefer older women, no young for me. Older women are sexy and personality makes it even better.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 155
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:40:12 AM

OT........Getting naked is mandatory if two want to be one and enjoy the results.......no matter the temperature outside or inside!! The real point is to find that person that enjoys the results of being naked and not the process!!

cd

There's something to be said for the 'process' cd....slow and provocative works, undoing one button at a time. *wicked grin*

...mae
 c_deacon
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:52:37 AM
Very good Mae.....;)

But the process can only be a huge part of the situation, if the both of you already know the goal and happy to get there......"one button at a time".......evil evil grin!!...;)

cd
 c_deacon
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 11:56:38 AM
Is that what we are calling it these days.......initiation???........lmao

Reminds me so much of college, but then again toying with those that are young enough to be our children.....is so college toooooooo!!

OT.....I have been to nudist beaches before, and did not really enjoy the experience as much as I thought I would, but then again, I have been to hot springs and health spas where all are nude as well, and for the most part, I prefer gatherings of those naked to be less than a crowd.....;)

cd
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 158
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 1:15:19 PM
Very good Mae.....;)

But the process can only be a huge part of the situation, if the both of you already know the goal and happy to get there......"one button at a time".......evil evil grin!!...;)

cd

Oh yes.
I'm all for happy endings...and getting there can be almost as fun as the end goal...hehe

And speaking of nude beaches...my friend and had the option of checking out a nude beach (I tried to talk her into it but she wouldn't budge) or taking a tour around the island. As it turned out, we choose the better excursion.
A couple at our table couldn't contain their bitter disappointment at the "sights" ..... NOT what they expected to see...lol

...mae
 DragonBits
Msg: 159
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 2:06:51 PM

I'm a 90 yr old stuck in a 30 yr olds body :\

Been through enough to last 2 lifetimes, nothing bothers me anymore.

I heard that one a couple of times before, and that was 30 years ago and it was from a 20 year old.

With all that drama, I was thinking maybe a child soldier in the killing fields.
 liloleme53
Msg: 160
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 5:06:06 PM

One thing I'll say, remembering this is the over-45 section, is you're not likely to be seeing perfection, and you're not likely to be offering it either. On the other hand, you can offer what you have, and accept what someone else has, and agree that it's all freely shared. Approach it like that, and nobody needs to be afraid.

Wow. My favorite response thus far.
 ROHgirlzz
Msg: 161
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 5:48:16 PM
My favorite response as well !
 vanityfair55
Msg: 162
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 7:01:30 PM
That's why Victoria Secrets is so popular.I think most men like lingerie!
 glennaGig
Msg: 163
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:38:27 PM
Let them be the judge. They may be self critical too. As we grow old we need to be kind to ourselves. Let other people be kind to us also. The worst thing they could do is dump you, so why not take a chance instead of you dumping yourslef. Good luck.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/14/2013 3:48:18 AM
Not so much any more as I do get older.

Never had a behind you could bounce a quarter off of anyway.
Back out of the room.( leave them with a smile)
Have a great VS robe to drape yourself with if you need it.

Believe me men don't care if you aren't prefect on every inch of your body anyway. They just want you nekid and affectionate.
Good posture can "fix" many imperfections you see . Look in the mirror and stand up straight.

Having sex often also will make you "bloom" and look better.
Exercise to lift and watch those starches/grains/ sugars.
vvvvvvvvvvv
Best bet is to make sure who you get nekid with..cares about YOU.
Unless you point out what you don't about your body like they don't notice in my experience.
 shine1274
Msg: 165
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/14/2013 5:56:48 AM
When we like someone, we tend to wear rose colored glasses to that type of thing. Haven't you ever had a lover in the past where after a change in the relationship they seemed to actually look different than they did before?
 LdyJay
Msg: 166
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/14/2013 6:34:37 AM
I have been in relationships with men much younger than me for many years. The first time was difficult for me to reveal this older body. But the reaction was that he thought I had a great body! I do get compliments on my body from men and women, but still, I am not skinny. I stay the same weight, which is in the medium size range, by choice. At an older age, I think we need a little weight.

Since the first time, I have no shame in getting naked. Especially due to the fact that some of the younger women they have dated have bodies that are worse than mine. I do stay in pretty good shape.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:51:45 PM

One thing I'll say, remembering this is the over-45 section, is you're not likely to be seeing perfection, and you're not likely to be offering it either. On the other hand, you can offer what you have, and accept what someone else has, and agree that it's all freely shared. Approach it like that, and nobody needs to be afraid.

Wow. My favorite response thus far.

My favorite response as well !

Har har. You see how to get the girls, fellas?
Good luck to you ladies.
 InShapeAndToned56
Msg: 168
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 4/1/2013 3:26:13 PM
My views on this subject are simple. I believe women choose to focus on their imperfections while men choose to see their beauty!!! And just so this doesn't come as a surprise to the ladies, we already know you're not perfect. We also know that we're far from perfect too. It's not perfection that we seek. What we seek is beauty!!! Your beauty!!! And that beauty is enhanced 10-fold when you're committed to us!!!
 endurance1
Msg: 169
Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 4/4/2013 11:24:56 AM
I must agree 40 plus woman are so worried about there bodies you woman should feel like queens you bring out children into the world there is nothing more beautiful then that I am a experienced man and one thing I don't do is look for younger the perfect body girl nope never have I look for a mature lady one who is in her prime one that knows how to make me feel good and one that can appreciate my experience you older girls rock feel good about it xoxo to you all ladies
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Fear of getting naked?