Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mamasboy069
Msg: 37
Folks and their lists.Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Fiery Blonde i agree with u 100%....now cmere an lets get started an get off here?...ofcourse u have all those pesky mail restrictions or lists get rid of em?

ur only as good as ur worst employee.
the proofs in the puddin***
 mamasboy069
Msg: 38
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/21/2013 1:05:17 PM

anita.............wat did u expect from ppl who ride donkeys hahahahaahaa*****

hows that hope an change workinout 4 u?
its always been fun watchen the train wreck though?
 jc91607
Msg: 40
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:41:14 PM
There are a lot of women out there that are high maintenance and have a lot of unreasonable demands, but you do not need to be victimized by them. You should refuse to play their game. If you encounter anybody with a 57 mile long list, just kick them to the curb. You may very well be a great guy, but even Brad Pitt probably does not meet all the requirements on the list so there is no use even trying to live up to the list. Who knows, maybe the lady will put her list away if you grow a pair and let her know you will not be playing her silly games.

There are some normal gals out there. You just have to give them a chance and make an effort to find them. Unfortunately, the normal guys and the nice guys are terrible at marketing themselves. Gold diggers, d-bags, and all sorts of unsavory types are really good at getting themselves out there because that is how they make their living. I like to think of these unsavory types as a highly visible minority rather than the majority, or at least that is what I am telling myself so I have faith in humanity.
 fiery_blonde
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/21/2013 10:17:12 PM
Hoops, I know that most women don't think this way and that is the problem. Do you realize that if women stayed home and raised kids more and we got rid of all these immigrants, there WOULD be higher, better paying jobs out there for guys? The reason that companies don't pay people shit anymore is because there are TOO MANY employees and not enough employers. Guys would be able to support us with no problem, and we would be happy to have their children and fix the house. We wouldn't have to be stuck in careers that we hate. Let's face it, most women do not like having to build careers and businesses. Every time I see a woman in management or any type of leadership position, she's absolutely miserable and resentful, because she's made to do that, because no man wants her. I meet so many women that are "independent" and totally miserable that someone doesn't care enough about them to support them.

I understand the 50/50 financial thing. But if I have to pay 50% of everything, why not just date my girlfriend? I think that the 50s and early 60s were some of the best times economically and socially. People want to poo poo all over that now, but take a look around. Are we any better off? Nope. Everybody was happy back then in their own natural roles as men and women. Now look at us. Everyone is miserable. Jobs are hard to find. Nobody is getting paid decently. Good workers are seldom ever appreciated, because we are too replaceable.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:02:49 PM
^^^TIC don't you have some dishes to clean? Some housework? After all I know how much you love to vacuum and dust and while you're at it whip up some snacks for me and my friends.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:16:37 PM
^^^I cleaned my daughters kitchen today so you will need to take a number...BTW I just hung up my apron for the weekend but if your going to spend some time with FBlonde this weekend at your place I'll put it back on...and do the dishes.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 47
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:20:58 PM
^^^^^^
"Aren't you supposed to clean my place tomorrow? "
A date's a date . TMF you got it goin' on :)
 fiery_blonde
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 1:09:55 AM
Ummm, I'm plenty of intelligent. I probably have an iq higher than yours, so don't go there. I can do just about anything I set my mind to. I can take any class in a college and pass it with flying colors. And I get paid just fine at my job. I'm not pissing on women that CHOOSE to have careers. I prefer not to. Why does it mean that I have to have one?

I'm not going to listen to some **** (of all people) call me a gold digger just because I'm prettier, sweeter and can find a man to take care of me. Jealous much? A lot of those corporate men would be happy with their job if they had someone sweet to come home to which wouldn't be you.

Nope, I think you have to work, because no man wants to be with you unless you have some money to make up for your shitty personality.
 RocketKingFisher
Msg: 52
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 2:29:24 AM
Damn!!.....catfight!!
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 6:46:07 AM
Man this Fiery Blonde is gold I'm telling you. POF should at least give her a free upgraded membership or something. You have to love a smart, nice looking gold digging blowhard that steps up and admits it, while calling out almost everyone...no wolf in sheep's clothing, that's for sure. I think she's bucking for a part on that OC housewive show...wait I think you need to be married...I can see it now, a new reality show "Gold Diggers of OC."

O do need to give her some additional props, she scored me a few housecleaning gigs...I don't think I'll be able to afford her the lifestyle she has grown accustomed too bet heck it's a start.

Thanks FB
TMF
 FairOaksChick
Msg: 55
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 7:04:23 AM
FB, that is sad that your aspiration is to be a housewife. You are too old to have bio kiddos. So again I ask, what will you do all day, go to Starbucks, shop, and get pedicures using your husband's money?? And don't bank on your looks, those too will fade soon. Then hubby will look elsewhere for a younger and prettier and more ambitious woman. Never get yourself in the position such that you are completely dependent on a man supporting you.
 mamasboy069
Msg: 56
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 8:03:12 AM
Fiert Blonde
ur welcome to come an dig 4 gold anytime u want here,plenty a room,ur wonderful with ur ole fashion values anwe need mo real women like u round here with ur way of thinken , but we need to chat a bit bout them pesky mail restrictions u have ? Muah xoxoxxoxo

the proof is in the puddin
life is peaches an cream
it jus gets betta everyday
 BabblingBrookes
Msg: 57
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 8:24:35 AM
Well, Fiery, you have one taker. Go on, get him. Can I report a picture that creeps me the heck out? :(

My list includes the things I can offer. I don't ask for anything I myself can't provide. Ok, so he has to have a penis. I don't have one of those. Hopefully he isn't hoping I do. *lol*

I believe your list is reasonable if you get what you want. If you don't, then its unreasonable. What you want is out there...its just a question of whether it wants you back. California is a TOUGH market because so many women are beautiful here. When I lived in the Midwest, I had my pick of the litter. Now, I'm doing all of the approaching. If I wait for a guy to approach me, its usually someone who approaches anyone that's pretty. I hopped on POF to increase my numbers, and got slammed immediately. I only need 1 guy and I thankfully found a guy I liked who liked me back. Now I'm a faceless lurking forum poster who gets zero emails. :)

If Fiery can find what she wants, then more power to her. I've never seen a woman in her 40's that determined to find what women in their 20's can demand. I say go for it. You can always re-adjust your list 10 years from now and go for a hot senior citizen. There's always a guy available if you're willing to go 10 years older.
 mamasboy069
Msg: 58
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 10:53:30 AM
hilarious now the haters r afta me cause i got pie on ma face hahaha,fiery blonde care to join onna yellowstone vacation snomobiles, but we still have those pesky mail restrictions?,,,an oc looks so cute in her new Do..............muah xoxoxox

the proofs in the choc cream pie haha
wen we loose r borders,language,culture,we done
 FairOaksChick
Msg: 59
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 11:48:44 AM

Can I report a picture that creeps me the heck out?

LOL, no sh1t!
Maybe his continued solicitations will cause her to rethink her goal of being a pregnant and barefoot housewife.
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 60
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 12:07:37 PM
Re: #74 -
I probably have an iq higher than yours....
Probably not above mine (only about 1% come close). I'm above 150. When I score lower, it's because that's the maximum score of the test. However, keep in mind that intelligence does not necessarily map to "people skills."

Only 3% of adults exceed an IQ of 130. Some charts say that only 0.1% exceed 145, but that seems wrong (0.4% seems more correct). A genius is supposed to be an IQ of 160 or above.
 FairOaksChick
Msg: 61
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 12:17:42 PM
Probably not above mine (only about 1% come close). I'm above 150.

She wasn't even responding to you but I see that it was important that you let all of us know on this thread that you think your IQ is high. Almost every guy I have dated has said that at one time his IQ was tested and that it was so fvcking high, that it was unmeasurable (or something to that effect). That is statistically impossible. I now just let that statement go in one ear and out the other. When I ask them details about how old they were and ask them what the test was like, they invariably were under age 18 and the tests they describe are nothing like actual IQ tests.
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 62
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 12:23:26 PM
Re: ^ - Point taken. However, my scores held true into adulthood too. However, as to (my) heredity, I have ancestors from both parents who were above average too. My patrilineal great-grandfather spoke seven languages, and on my mother's side, I have architects and lawyers through different ancestral paths within 5 generations. A study of IQ by profession generally rates all of those in the above average (with the professional averages being about 120-125 for those jobs mentioned). As there were no standardized IQ tests in the 19th Century, it's impossible to assign better scores.

OK, so perhaps I was being a bit pompous in disclosing my approximate score, but someone has to put her in her place.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 12:28:13 PM
^^^High IQ Rabbitman to the rescue, saving all POFers from Fiery Blonde...
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 64
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 12:35:26 PM
^^^^^^
"an oc looks so cute in her new Do"

+1 on that.

Rabbitman - Are your ancestors from the "Lake Wobegone" region, where men are handsome and children are above average? Just curious.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 12:49:56 PM
^^^ hey now GT watch where your treading, I'm cleaning OCs house this weekend, RMs getting jealous so he's dropping the IQ card on me...
 mamasboy069
Msg: 66
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 2:43:13 PM
Wat no,s u boys tawken bout?brain no,s er the one that really counts,hey now,hahahaha,,Oh an them dang pesky mail restrictions stillon.

the proofs in the choc cream pie
wen ya loose ur borders language an culture u nolonger have a cntry
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 67
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 2:45:33 PM
Asus999, That list is so long and stupid I just can't belive someone would come up with one. But then like I always say, Have faith in people to find someone who is more stupid then anyone else you know.

FB So let me understand that,,, So you post that IQ must be way above avg and yet you want to do laundry and dishes????
Here you are saying how good you are and how lucky the men would be to have you as a wife. The real question is not what you think about your self. But what the guys think about you, Do they too agree with you that they would be lucky dogs if you said yes to get married to them?? You see its not what you think about your self its more what other think about YOU. So here you are on a free site with the rest of us, From your posts I would say you think that people on here are not good enough for you. But you still here complaining about how hard it is to meet anyone.What does that tell you about your self and your worth??? If guys rather not date you???
If you don't mind me asking, So what happened to the husband you are divorced from???? Was he too stupid to know how good he had it with you??? Or could it be that no matter how you felt about your self and how good you are. Maybe he didn't think that you are the best that he could do?? I would love to get his side of the story.....
Lets be honest about it all you are lazy cause you don't want to work and you hate your job. So you figured with your above avg IQ that all women must hate there job. Cause if they didn't that would mean there must be something wrong with YOU, We all know that can't be true as you are the woman every man would be lucky to have.
All you need to do now is convince everybody else what you managed to convince yourself of.
Right now you are not doing a good job at it. No one fell into your trap yet....
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 10:21:37 PM
I always miss a few things so I can come back to finish. I'm able to take care of 2 house cleanings a weekend, no need to worry your place will be spotless...
 ImReadyForUnow
Msg: 70
Folks and their lists.
Posted: 3/22/2013 10:30:15 PM
Hoopsfan and Toomuchfun,

May I suggest a "meet n greet" you're around 12 miles apart or maybe a room! ;-)
Show ALL Forums  > California  >