Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jodi Arias Trial      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Jodi Arias TrialPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

But she's going to prison, she's not going to be studied or be a subject to learn from, she's going to be locked up and will spend her time making up stories and trying to get any attention she can. Even if she were legally insane and put in an asylum, she would never be the hope for some break through in science.

Yes. Perhaps you are not aware of it, but there are many instances where the study of living criminals in jails, has added tremendously to the ability of our society to protect ourselves and move forward. The most obvious example, is the science of profiling, which has helped us stop and capture serial killers and other sociopaths MUCH more quickly...because we had access to interview the ones held in prisons. All we knew from the ones who were rapidly put to death, is that all their neighbors were "stunned, he seemed so normal and likable."

The fact that many of them DO crave attention, has meant that they have cooperated in studies. Even when THEY hoped that they were manipulating their way into gaining freedom, they still gave us valuable information, which allowed us to catch more like them.
 daynadaze
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Jodi Arias Trial
Posted: 5/24/2013 9:44:30 PM
Yes I realize that studies are done but I'll bet you the farm that she won't be one of them. She's too well known, she's an attention whore, she would be a pain in the butt to deal with. I just highly doubt she'd be chosen for any studies.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jodi Arias Trial