Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there anybody else out there who thinks the "cuckold" lifestyle so      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sunsetsam
Msg: 72
Is there anybody else out there who thinks the cuckold lifestyle sounds so hot?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Just remember that other people are allowed to want the things they want too. Even if that means it's not the same thing you want.

I totally agree , even if it is a husband who gets off on eating another man’s sperm out of his wife’s vajayjay right after he’s sat in a chair in the bedroom watching her ride another man and tell him she needs someone with a bigger dik , for example, none of my business what other people wanna do.
 fuglygirl
Msg: 73
Is there anybody else out there who thinks the cuckold lifestyle sounds so hot?
Posted: 9/19/2014 1:21:15 PM

Just remember that other people are allowed to want the things they want too. Even if that means it's not the same thing you want.

and, hopefully providing that these 'things' do not involve children, animals or otherwise unwilling and/or not able to give valid consent participants. generally speaking, hopefully they do not involve felony criminal activities
 no_1_bby
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2014 6:04:45 PM

I totally agree , even if it is a husband who gets off on eating another man’s sperm out of his wife’s vajayjay right after he’s sat in a chair in the bedroom watching her ride another man and tell him she needs someone with a bigger dik , for example, none of my business what other people wanna do.

Exactly. Because some people find that kind of thing incredibly arousing. I'm not a fan of adult babies or diaper wearers... but my not liking those things doesn't mean that the people that do like them shouldn't be allowed to pursue them if that is what it takes to make them happy.

As for the illegal things and those unable to consent, obviously that is a thing and shouldn't have to be said. As the gaming authority says.. "know your limits, and play within them".
 basilisk123
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2014 6:54:53 PM
The husband watching his wife get plowed and eating the creampie because he is aroused by it, is not being betrayed. That is just his kink. That is not the essence of cuckold to me. The wife is not being unfaithful if she is fulfilling the husbands fetish.
 NikonGuy007
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2014 11:19:06 PM
@no_1_bby

I hear ya'.

I overstand that people are allowed to like what they like.

I kinda' "get it" that she was hitting on me.

What I did not understand, is why she would think that telling ME, that she allowed her ex-husband to influence her into banging a random guy (or guys), would be appealing to me...................and even if she (or any woman) felt that it would be cool to volunteer that type of info...............I'm just crazy enough to think that a woman miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight want to wait a 'minute' to "feel the other person out", before disclosing that (type of information) in the first or second conversation (as opposed to AFTER you've had a chance to 'read' them.

Different strokes.......................
 no_1_bby
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2014 11:37:58 AM

What I did not understand, is why she would think that telling ME, that she allowed her ex-husband to influence her into banging a random guy (or guys), would be appealing to me...................and even if she (or any woman) felt that it would be cool to volunteer that type of info...............I'm just crazy enough to think that a woman miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight want to wait a 'minute' to "feel the other person out", before disclosing that (type of information) in the first or second conversation (as opposed to AFTER you've had a chance to 'read' them.

Some people are like that. Just like some people are on the more conservative side of the scale.

Having just met a woman that is new to my (kink community) social circle, she is doing what I call "leading with her****. She's obviously in it for the sex, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, she's not getting the hint that some of us aren't interested and she's doing a lot of talking about her sexploits that she'd be better off keeping to herself.

Most people that behave like that might be wanting to make themselves appear to be more attractive, and offering sexual acts is one way of doing that. Unfortunately it won't work well on those that do not view that kind of behaviour as attractive. *Shrugs*
 sunrisesam
Msg: 78
Posted: 10/14/2014 8:26:50 AM

That is not the essence of cuckold to me. The wife is not being unfaithful if she is fulfilling the husbands fetish.

A wife is only supposed to have sex with her husband. Therefore, whether or not the husband knows about it and/or gets off on it is irrellevant.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2014 11:03:57 AM

A wife is only supposed to have sex with her husband.

That only happens if they both decide it's a monogamous relationship. Otherwise, no.

Therefore, whether or not the husband knows about it and/or gets off on it is irrellevant.

It's not irrelevant if they both agree that is what is going to happen.

Most modern cuckold relationships are usually driven by the man, sometimes by the woman, but I have seen and been approached by men wanting this kind of relationship more than I have approached a man wanting this.
 sunrisesam
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/14/2014 11:16:22 AM
^^^^^ I meant in the TRADITIONAL sense a married couple is supposed to remain monogomous sexually. Therefore, if the wife has sex with another man, her husband is a cuckold regardless of whether he knows about it or not.

The dictionary defines cuckold as " a husband with an unfaithful wife " . It doesn't say " unless he knows about it and/or wants her to be unfaithful "

Unfaithful is unfaithful, period.

I will say it's not " cheating " if he asks her to do it but he is a " cuckold " because she is having sex outside the marriage .
 Spifflog
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2014 7:06:05 AM

Unfaithful is unfaithful, period.

Unfaithful definition: "engaging in sexual relations with a person other than one's regular partner in contravention of a previous promise or understanding."

Care to revise your position?
 SD2131
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/16/2014 9:54:35 AM
You of course are a dreamer.... having your woman making love to another man, while you`re watching is truly demeaning....
 kasandroid
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/11/2014 10:36:52 PM
I thought cukold mean't that the men does chores for the women and other services, there goes that fantasy.
:(

Oh I have to type more to post this, please please mop my floor and take ou the garbage biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P
 petula1908
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/13/2014 7:32:27 PM
Well if you don't use protection in those scenarios with multiple partners, more fool you. I think only the jaded and the "out of love" partners would go for the cuckolding. The natural sexual jealousy that would arise in couple who really love and want each other, would be a real problem, in most cases. Most men don't want to have sex with women, no matter who they may be, whilst someone else watches and if it is the husband, even more creepy.
 aaronjgray
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2016 12:10:16 PM
yes this is the problem trying to just jump into this with someone....it is usually something that comes about further into the relationship...usually after the female has been caught being unfaithful...
 basilisk123
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2016 4:50:09 PM
You are right. It is probably not a good thing to bring up on a first date.
"BTW I really like it if you would have lots of sex with other people while I watch."
I can only imagine their reaction.
 BlasphemousBombshell
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/3/2016 7:28:46 PM
Nope, not hot. To me it sounds like a hot bed of potential disease and pregnancies. I would feel very let down by my hypothetical partner in such a relationship. I would feel like he doesn't really love me, doesn't want to protect me, nor want to cherish me as only his. I would feel undesired, unvalued and perverted... But Im old fashioned as hell, I grew up with immigrant parents who were virgins when they met each other and I hate cheaters with a passion, so that could be why...
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/4/2016 1:06:30 PM
It's always going to be a niche fetish. I don't actually have any moral issues with it, just practical ones. It's invariably a guy who is into this, so finding a woman who is willing to indulge him will be hard. Then she has to find a stranger she's willing to have sex with who also wants to have sex with her.

I'll just stick with my potato salad fetish. Lot less work.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there anybody else out there who thinks the "cuckold" lifestyle sounds so hot?