Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Dancing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platypus_man
Msg: 305
view profile
History
DancingPage 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I noticed that guys who can dance always had plenty of women to date. So when I was 25, I went to an Arthur Murray studio and learned. Those lessons served me well, I can still remember everything I learned, and also learned how to learn new steps by watching others. Dancing is fun. It's a great way to meet people and talk to them at social events instead of the standard buying them a drink and sitting around all the time.
 mjinict
Msg: 306
view profile
History
Dancing
Posted: 6/7/2013 6:32:19 PM
^^^Now yer talkin'!...So was it the posts of this thread that helped you come to this realization?

Or...Are you just being sarcastic?:(
 sassyscorpiochick
Msg: 307
Dancing
Posted: 6/19/2013 12:58:14 AM
I had a blast taking dancing lessons. The people are great, and it was so much fun. Guys who know how to dance will have their choice of women to dance with . There are always more women than men.

If you want to be popular with women, find somewhere to take dance lessons. They usually have group lessons. You'll have fun!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Dancing