Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What does she want exactly?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PetiteInWatauga39
Msg: 22
What does she want exactly?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Let me tell you that a lot can happen in a week for a lot of people. Maybe she is this lonely soul and playing games or maybe she is careful who she meets due to past experiences and secondly LIFE has happened and made it hard to meet. Also third, maybe you complain about seeing her online yet so are you so quit ur ****ing!! You can't complain that she is on this site yet you are and if ur on private yet still watching her then your creepy and have MAJOR issues!! Noone knows what is going on in this womans life...If you felt a connection then give it a try, don't give up is my motto...You never know and if she ends up being this no good for nothing woman then she will still be the good for nothing woman...She is going to always be alone...I am a firm believer in giving someone the benefit of the doubt. If I am wrong then that is on me...Trust your heart..You will be ok!! =)
 PetiteInWatauga39
Msg: 23
What does she want exactly?
Posted: 3/6/2013 11:26:14 PM
Also maybe she did have a family thing going on with her kids or other family that she didn't want to bring to the table at the time after just talk on the phone. Maybe she needs to feel more secure with you and is afraid that the info is just to much for you guys not meeeting...The men on here that have left there responses so negative are very butt hurt individuals and def aren't getting any messages from women...If they were or more mature they would not be such haters...
 tatersprout
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/16/2013 9:13:20 PM
One more opinion for what it's worth.

Forget her. Delete her # and move on.

She is using you as her "phone a friend" and you are wasting your time.
 meetme28269
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2013 8:37:32 AM
She doesn't know what she wants.
How can you or anyone on this board know?
Stop wasting your time.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/22/2013 9:43:04 AM
the OP apparently deleted his profile; so she either became uncoy, or he ditched POF altogether.

But just in case he has ANOTHER profile he created to check the second one that was deleted to hide from the first one that he met her with,

it takes two seconds to text. It takes five minutes to call. If a person can't do either for weeks on end and don't respond, only initiate, deflect and put off?

Is that REALLY the kind of person you want a long term relationship with? Sounds painfully disjointed to me. You want someone into you, not someone who you can't ever count on being there.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What does she want exactly?