Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Question for the ladies...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tnt144
Msg: 26
Question for the ladies...Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I like it when the woman contacts me within 5 days of the first meet. However, it's not a requirement.

I would call every week for a date. See if she starts lifting a finger at some point. I would not go past two months on the outside if she does not start meeting you in the middle on some things. She might be just plain lazy.

But no french kisses does not mean anything - some do, some don't - you are trying to read too much into it. Heck, at my age my doctor says it's not good for my ticker anyway (joke!).

I would also date other women at the same time, it will soften the blow if this one does not work out.
 mizzouchick38
Msg: 27
Question for the ladies...
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:17:46 AM
It's simple. She knew with the next meal she would have to "bang" you and is not interested in that!

I know your posting history doesn't pertain to this post BUT since "bang her" is your answer to everything, figured you would appreciate this response!

Oh and if she doesn't work, she has plenty of time to email you and text you. She's just not that into you!
 Fleuron
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:55:47 AM

…did I tongue, not tongue? Was it too forceful? Was it all waggy and drooly? LOL

Ew. Then of course you must consider the breath stench and/or possibility of left over food particles floating around. I’m gonna make myself barf.

OP, what’s with the background on her? Was that really necessary? After a meet up and two dates, you don’t know why she’s where she is in her life right now. Don’t post stuff like that just so you can worm judgmental comments from others about her, trying to make her look like a lazy gold digger just to salve your ego.

If you think so little of her, why pursue her in the first place?

Maybe she likes a man to initiate dates. Maybe she likes a bit of testosterone in her man.
If that’s not cool with you, you’re probably not compatible.

So she’s not initiating dates or tongue kisses. Maybe she’s not comfortable tongue-groping a man so fast. You said she was receptive to your advances, but that’s somehow not enough for you, and now she’s using you? Be sure to make that clear when you have your talk with her.
 forrb23
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/8/2013 9:16:47 AM
Big question is why do you feel a need to call her and discuss anything. Your comment about the PDA and not being the type to fade into the sunset. So now you have to have your reason why she don't like you. You sound clingy, needy and the type that when a woman goes out with you she cannot get rid of your ass. Maybe she didn't want you all over her in public like an Alabama Leg Hound Why does it have to turn into anything. It was just a couple dates big friggin deal. You went out had some fun, shared, enjoyed each others company for a moment in time. Now it is done, over, move on. Why does everything come with so much drama..........................Take her hint of no contact, if the sunset does not work, try the light of the moon. Just ride somewhere other then her world.
 Happy_gal2013
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/8/2013 9:21:38 AM
Op, your a banging type of guy. I think this gal is out of your ball park. You've passed YOUR 2nd date rule. Take your own advice and move along. Give the poor gal a break so she has time to date the younger more attractive men. If she gets a slow week she may contact you. If she makes no effort in a month, text her and give her a update that your still waiting for her to go on a date. I'm sure it's a real turn off no tongue. You could practice in that month with a ice cream cone. Try different types of licking and it may improve your tongue kissing. She maybe more receptive after you have got more practice in to make it better for her liking.
Good luck and happy fishing.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/8/2013 9:33:09 AM

OP, what’s with the background on her? Was that really necessary? After a meet up and two dates, you don’t know why she’s where she is in her life right now.

Agreed. Why is her background important, but not your posting history? Why would I want to give good advice to someone I deem unworthy while expected to deem your date unworthy?
 Insanity_Inc
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:06:39 AM
So this lady is unemployed, homeless, and I speculate she doesn't have alot of money. You have been going on a few dates, which I am assuming you are paying for.

Maybe she isn't contacting you because she doesn't have the money to take you out and feels it would be rude to suggest that you take her out and pay again. Maybe she's trying to prove she isn't a gold digger?

Or maybe she just isn't that into you :)
 Petraeus
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:32:58 AM
How many dates and you haven't slept with her once? You attempted to get more serious and shes ignoring you?

Its not rocket science man ....
 designalife
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:58:49 AM
Wow, what drama! If you've had three dates and you still don't know shame on you. Unless you are willing to ask you will never know. Everyone has their own speed in creating relationships. If all you get is three dates then count yourself lucky that you had three and learn from the experience. Don't blame her for things.

Not having a job in today's economy is pretty common. The stress is huge when you have to depend on others for a place to live. Show some compassion. Having an expensive car means nothing. It just shows that she had some money at one time.

In today's world are you expecting the woman to chase after you? Are you the man or not? If she is someone you want in your life then pursue her and find out what she wants, if anything. Don't just assume (you know what happens when you assume?) Until you have made the effort to get to know her, like really know her, then it is your loss. It's not like you are only an email relationship, call her and get together for coffee and talk heart to heart. You will be glad you did no matter the consequences.
 Crsdan57
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:10:06 AM
It has got to be the big bang theory. If you read OP's posting history his comment on everything is "bang her". I am guessing she figured you were planning the big bang so she figured there was nothing on any menu anywhere that would be sufficient compensation for that.
 sweetness-one
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:22:24 AM

It has got to be the big bang theory

Now that's funneeeee.

OP, I'm not really sure what your question is, because it doesn't sound to me like anything's really changed. Right from the start you were the initiator for everything, making all the calls/texts, making the plans, etc. So why are you expecting her to change now? She's just maintaining the status quo and probably would continue to do so for another five days if you didn't once again call her.

It is what it is, apparently, but it doesn't really strike me that anything's "going on" particularly. At least nothing different than has been going on all this time to date with her.

If you're refraining from calling hoping that she'll step up to the plate, well....doesn't seem like she's interested in doing so, so who knows, perhaps she's not that interested overall. Hard to say.

Doesn't strike me as being anything nefarious or even really worth figuring out to any great extent though. If you like her, simply call her again and make plans, and perhaps then you can discuss your desire for her to initiate more and then maybe you'll get the answer straight from the horse's mouth.
 laskoboo
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:31:32 AM
msg1...
she is not into you.... !

You could call her and ask her out, and she may go if there is nothing else going on, but far as your dating her...
she is really not interested. If you start to bribe her with expensive dinners and gifts, she may go with you, but that does not mean she will want anything to do with you after she eats or gets her gifts.

I don't think you really care she has no job, no place of her own. and that's fine, maybe you can let her move in woth you so you can be near her since your so sweet on her, but chances are she will just leave when someone better comes along, someone she is attracted to and feels chemistry with... you are not it for her

you just want her based on her looks... your very shallow
 lorrosa
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/8/2013 1:05:59 PM
aww mate, if she was interested she's be in touch with you!!
 Ravynmoon
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 3:13:13 PM
Maybe she has been busy getting herself some...........

work. ;)
 ColeenAnn
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/8/2013 3:40:54 PM
Why would you want to waste your time with a freeloader? Are you looking for someone to support?

P.S. Bang, bangin', banging, banged ... me thinks someone is obsessed!
 RedCapSue
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/8/2013 3:55:37 PM
Why in the world would you guys just assume she's a freeloader?? Nothing he said stated she was asking for anything. Lot of people work..don't work at different times in their lives and only a few are moochers. "Some" of you people need to be ashamed of yourselves. You know who you are.

But seriously OP this is a topic that gets discussed a lot just in different ways. If he or she isn't contacting you back, after a bit, you assume the would be connection is at a close. It can be hard to just make that decision especially if it was a connection you really wanted to work out but it is what it is. Move on. As for your "joking around". That "could" be a potential trouble spot and I would listen to advice and maybe simmer that down a tad.

Best of luck.
Red
 ColeenAnn
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/8/2013 4:01:26 PM

Why in the world would you guys just assume she's a freeloader??

Because the op said she was homeless and using three different people to shack up with. I doubt she's paying rent between three different homes.
 TrishaF2011
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 4:59:07 PM

3 official dates with this lady including 1 meetup date over the span of 3 weeks...........but we never got past anything more than hugs and kisses on the lips.(no tongue),

are you seriously suggesting that after one meet and two dates she somehow owes you something more than a cordial thank you? Your suggesting she should have done something more physical with you after one meet and two dates.
 Pinky127
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/8/2013 5:40:22 PM

If you read OP's posting history his comment on everything is "bang her".

Exactly!!!
That's why i cant take this Thread seriously
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/8/2013 5:49:48 PM
LOL Perhaps, just maybe, your date is more favorable of being pursued. I have no idea. Can't possibly read her mind. Call me old-fashioned. In the early stages of dating, I prefer for a man to pursue me. Message/Text/Call. ...My BF did, I responded. We discussed this during our 6 hr "meet date", and discovered we were on the "same page". ....As for the lack of a job, LOL wish I could just hang out all day! Who knows, maybe she got an inheritance!
 katsmeow_85
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/8/2013 6:13:27 PM
shes just not that into you. you sound like a nice gentleman. its very awkward for some to say youre nice but i dont think we are a good match for anything but friendship. let it go.
 arwen66
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:09:00 PM

Oh wow....I just read some of your post history.

So did I. That was just bang out of order.
 Greatcatch12345
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:38:52 PM
geez..had like 3 paragraphs written but had forgot to sign in and now its gone. To summarize, i'm meeting her for coffee on tues. 10am..(she's busy all weekend) will keep you posted. Thanks for all your input. My gut feeling is she is dating several others, not that into me, and i should (and will) move on.
Its weird though that a lady thats not that into me..would continue to go on dates with me. (I know free meals and such) but i dont think she is a freeloader, she is just taking a break. She raised 3 kids (now in their 20's) all by herself without child support and worked her butt off.
I guess she doesnt feel the bells and whistles and instant chemistry most of you ladies crave.I've had that..and feel it tends to burn out quickly..and prefer a slow burn..which lasts much longer..
oh well..we will soon find out..thanks again.
 slowitalldown
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:47:57 PM
Oh just bang her already.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/9/2013 6:22:39 AM
Lol..Pinky....I would've said the same if I had seen this post earlier...Just Bang her...is all he ever writes.

K...seriously, this woman is dating several others and seeing which one of you guys has the most to offer.
She may be in the same "mode" about dating as she seems to be in life right now....meh.
I myself....would not tolerate the showing of little interest and move on....depending in how desperate you are?

As you have said she's probably your dream girl....10 years younger and attractive....
Yep....Look forward to another Bitter man posting of "How she used you for meals".....tsk..tsk...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Question for the ladies...