Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Schatzi2015
Msg: 60
Woman who sucks at sex!!!!Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Maybe, you weren't pleasing them in bed. I would lay there too, if it sucked.

Huh...what?!
Why would anyone just laying there accepting bad sex??
How about communicate to your partner it's not working.......or better yet, flip him over and show him how to do it right!
If after communicating your needs and trying to show him what works, he still puts no effort into learning what trips your trigger......then end it and find someone willing to make it a Tango for Two.

I was being cynical.....LOL
I wouldn't accept bad sex period either way.
I would take charge of the situation, he could either learn or fail to rise to the occasion.
I agree it takes 2 to tango, but one to mess the crap up.
 Schatzi2015
Msg: 61
Woman who sucks at sex!!!!
Posted: 4/3/2013 6:12:52 PM

Typical........ Try tossing the greed out the window and giving the man some romance once in a while and then you might find someone who will stay with you for more then 5 years.... Doooohhhhhhhhhhhh
To all that still do not get it, try simple math it is like this... 2 people give 50% and one would expect 100% in the end, but you do not, you get 50% because you both gave half assed, 2 give 100 % then you get 100% out of it because it was given to you... But the typical of a guy giving 75% or more and the girl enjoying the ride with her 10% input might work a bit and for short time but he will eventually give up... Not only do you have to romance the boy, but you have to initiate sex half the time too and show you are interested... Or else he will only have a half effort to your 10% and then you are right sex will suck...

I was being cynical.......LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
I can find guys that like me and who are willing to stay with me for a long period of time. I just break up with most guys.
I almost married the one of 5 years, before I broke up with him too.
I am a adult... I know how to perform sexually....
 Stubidooo
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/4/2013 7:04:48 AM

It takes two........never had bad sex.......

You are lucky.

Rant mode on:

There are women out there for whom oral sex is off limits, they don't like it, or are bad at it. Certain positions are off limits, they close their eyes, lay there, and don't make a sound. Some don't want you to see them naked, they are offended if you ask them to wear something other than their bunny jammies to bed, they think sex happens in the bedroom after dark and nowhere else. The list just keeps going on and on....

Despite the popular perception among women that you are all great in bed... here's the eye opener. You're not and, in my experience, some of the worst are the ones who brag about how great they are the most. Women say things like "I've spoiled men for other women" ... when in reality, they could really do with some lessons of their own.

Rant mode off:
 CallmeKen
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/4/2013 7:14:57 AM
I'm sorry, OP, but I can't help you. My ex wife was fantastic at sex. My friends all told me so.
 pete920
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/5/2013 4:35:26 AM
In reality what they need lessons at is their bloody driving. hahaha
 ReadBeforeWriting
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/5/2013 5:33:46 AM
In my experience I have heard from fellows how inhibited many females are; I was rather amazed to learn how many things some females will not do or will only do on "their birthday" or with coercion.
I used to think most females had sex as I do; after becoming widowed and meeting more males, I am shocked to discover that females who are uninhibited, intense and "dirty" in bed are not the norm.

I start to wonder how any males stay faithful with such a wife as will only perform certain acts, or act put upon when performing said acts, or who have rules galore, or who "clean up" afterwards and do not welcome male secretions. It seems a lot of females just do not like sex unless it is soft, romantic and gentle, clean, and all about THEM.
 fun_real
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/5/2013 8:12:08 AM
Wow read... Very nicely put... However I think you might have just killed the thread, as you just spanked 90 percent of the selfish people that were reading along. Dooooooohhhhhhhh.... Nice one though, cheers.... I would disagree with some of the comments but the all about ME, I am not going to touch. You hit that one smack on, and I think for the most part it is the reason for all the other little things that surround it, and perhaps are the excuse base, so they change daily. And without prior written notice... lol
 BrDoubleOklyn
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:00:42 AM
If the woman you're with is a "cold fish", "frigid", etc, it might be worth forgetting about sex for now and concentrating on cuddles and empathetic listening. Sounds like she can use some warmth.

I couldn't be sexual with a woman that isn't enjoying herself. I don't know how the heck some guys pull that off. That's really being a "cold fish", imo.
 baldguy500
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/5/2013 12:53:37 PM
women who suck at sex are refered to as Blowjob queens............................or a mans best friend.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2013 1:02:37 PM
Mr. Bald? I will take man's best friend for $500 please.....
 baldguy500
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/5/2013 1:19:55 PM
$500??? you kinky gambler!
 Kelynne
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/6/2013 9:15:18 PM
take it from a woman that's a little older and has been around the block, if you want hot sex......find out what gets her motor running and once she's revved, she'll probably knock your socks off. Skip this part and she'll be counting the spots on the ceiling. If she's a little shy and intimidated.....well.........why not explore and learn together and that will bring you even closer and more intimate. Being great in the sack can be intimidating so being loving and accepting and non-judgmental will go a long way to helping her come our of her shell.
 BluesRock2013
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/6/2013 9:41:15 PM
I totally agree with you. Should be a rating on the profile!
 OhioJeepindude
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2013 12:25:37 AM

I was once literally NUTS about a woman but when we became intimate I realized she was extremely limited/inhibited sexually . Talk about disappointing ! But , there was nothing I could do about it , so I was stuck....
One of the biggest bright sides to look at when we split

I had the opposite problem. I let one get away that I shouldn't have, Her and I had to add a sheet of plywood to the bed slats (with wood screws even) to keep them under the mattress. The whole thing fell into a pile of rubble in 5 mins without the ply wood every time...... I miss that!!
 playful385
Msg: 76
Posted: 4/7/2013 1:37:49 AM
I agree, sometimes the guys just dont bring out the best in you. If he always has lousy sex partners it could be he isnt that good. Most guys think they are great with oral. I beg to differ , even you tell them what works they do their own thing that maybe the last girl liked but we are all different.
 Madailein
Msg: 77
Posted: 4/7/2013 1:42:06 AM

OP, most women are cold and frigid. Probably one of the reasons I've never had a date.

Lol, how would you know if a woman is frigid when you are a virgin? And never had even so much as a date?

How does people know which woman are Frigid ahead of time while people date.Is there any measuring standard about the frigidity,coldness of the woman?

OP, sensuality. Not all possess this quality.

If one is sensual they will be able to tell if the other is as well from the first kiss; sometimes even before a kiss.
It is in their touch, how they look at you, what they say and more.

people will be surprised, how nasty woman can get with the right person..and few drinks

And some without the booze.
 evie-88
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/8/2013 12:28:50 AM
I think you're both right and wrong there...
I was with my ex for 5 years and in the beginning the sex and all sexual activity was alright, I mean it got the job done but it was kind of boring. The relationship was extremely bad by the time we split and we hadn't touched each other for years. It wasn't till we split and I staarted sleeping with other people I got the confidence in the bedroom to try new things and actually tell the guy what does and doesn't feel good. I fully believe I wasn't very good at sex, I wasn't frigid or anything, I just didn't know what to do and was way too self concious. He would never do anything to please me physically though I loved giving him head and was always good at it.
I had a casual thing with one of my good friends who I was very close to and comfortable with and he encouraged me to try things but didn't push me to do anything I wasn't ready for. I fooled around with an old friend a few months back who was the first guy I'd ever been physical with and he was in shock at how comfortable I had become with my sexuality and he still asks for more when I tell him no. It really does come down to having someone you feel comfortable with who will help you come out of your shell and you don't feel self concious or that you're being judged for what you will or won't do.

It doesn't just have to be a physical activity, it can be alot of fun and extremely exciting. having said all that, unfortunately there are alot of girls that just don't enjoy it. It isn't all up to the guy to teach you what to do either, sometimes the best way of being able to know what you do and don't like is to be with another woman because she gets similar sensations to the guy, and how can you tell the guy exactly how you like it if you don't even know. There'sno harm in trying new things with people you feel comfortable trying them with.
 evie-88
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/8/2013 12:34:08 AM
meant to say being with a woman because they have similar sensations whereas the guy doesn't know how it feels to you
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:26:43 PM
Usually it's the women who are the most provocative, and the teases who are the worst in bed. They really don't even have any interest in sex, they just dazzle they idea in front of you as a ploy to get what they want. They're kind of like those mindless annoying seagulls in the movie Finding Nemo "Mine, mine, mine". Women like this are best avoided!
 LG2727
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:35:45 PM
Of course there are women who are not interested in sex, so they dont care if they are good at it. Its usually a hormonal thing from a young age, some women just dont care about sex unless they want to have a baby, then it is a necessary thing to do. I hear this from some of my older clientele that confide that they just dont see what all the fuss is about. I think it is also that the only man they were ever with was really bad, to small, etc.
 beabillionaire
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/9/2013 8:47:55 PM
I never thought a bad blowjob existed until I got one...
 shine1274
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/9/2013 9:15:50 PM

Of course there are women who are not interested in sex, so they dont care if they are good at it. Its usually a hormonal thing from a young age, some women just dont care about sex unless they want to have a baby, then it is a necessary thing to do. I hear this from some of my older clientele that confide that they just dont see what all the fuss is about. I think it is also that the only man they were ever with was really bad, to small, etc.

Some guys flat out suck. It was somewhere in my 20's I started hearing from some women they didn't have an orgasm every time. I couldn't wrap my head around that concept. What guy drops the ball and lets that slide, not just once, but regularly? No wonder they were dish rags! Not enough effort was even put in to please her each and every time. That must make her feel real special.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2013 7:31:43 AM

It was somewhere in my 20's I started hearing from some women they didn't have an orgasm every time. I couldn't wrap my head around that concept.

Based on the studies of human sexuality I've read, few women have an orgasm every time no matter what the man does. There are good biological reasons for this. If you really want to understand human sexuality, get the book "Sperm Wars" which is based on many studies, yet is an easy read.
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/13/2013 8:02:41 AM

Based on the studies of human sexuality I've read, few women have an orgasm every time no matter what the man does. There are good biological reasons for this. If you really want to understand human sexuality, get the book "Sperm Wars" which is based on many studies, yet is an easy read.

It's irrelevant. His post had only one goal and that was to let the women on here know what a stud he is.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >