Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Woman who sucks at sex!!!!Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

My partner makes a point of pleasing me because doing so pleases him, and ultimately I will do what is needed to make sure he's as happy as I am.

And that same attitude in a woman is what makes her a great sex partner. The extent to which that's lacking determines how desirable she may or may not be, to me anyway. It's not hard to tell the difference between a woman who is eager to please, one that's merely willing to please, and one who is just willing to allow.

Sometimes two people just don't match up well, without one being "better" or "worse". Some women really like it rough, want to be slammed hard for long periods at a time. My back just can't maintain that indefinitely, and I'm more into sensual delights than becoming little more than a piston for 20 minutes straight. Doesn't make her bad at sex, just not a good match for what I have to offer. Now if much longer stretches of tongue, touches, combined with intercourse are your cup of tea....
 abmccray
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Woman who sucks at sex!!!!
Posted: 2/6/2014 11:27:17 AM

Men are just as likely to make these same errors as women.

- Can't keep a rhythm/throws off your rhythm (bottom line is what works for one, might not work so well for the other)
- Maneuvers himself at angles that don't stimulate the right part of the vagina (he's going for his pleasure, not focusing on hers/theirs)
- Doesn't go along with hints and you trying to maneuver him for max stimulation (see previous notation)
- Bad penis shape that makes it hard to work with in certain angles (uhhuh.. I went there)
- Too big (making the startup too long) or too small (no friction) (yup, I went there too)
- Won't have sex without condoms even when both people are tested in a long-term relationship (Um.. BIRTHCONTROL... condoms aren't just for disease prevention, not to mention some women have allergies to semen and not using a condom can cause some serious issues for them)
- Does or says things that throw you out of the mood mid act ("my ex would have come by now.. what's taking so long?"... said after performing less than 5 minutes of oral on me by a former partner... I'm convinced his ex faked her orgasms)
- Insists on sexual positions that don't stimulate the woman as much, complains when maneuvered into any other positions besides the ones he wants (yup.. had a few partners like that)
- Orgasms too quickly then quits after (yes, this happens) (I have NEVER heard a man complain about a woman orgasming too soon... I have had more than a few complain I took too long.. but then they were messing with the rhythm, pressure, stimulation I needed to get off..)
- etc. etc. etc.

Honestly, with a list like yours, it would generally put you into the category of someone that doesn't care too much about your partner's pleasure. I've had partners like you in the past. They don't last long in my bed.

My partner makes a point of pleasing me because doing so pleases him, and ultimately I will do what is needed to make sure he's as happy as I am.

So, wait, you quote a post that is literally a response to "I don't know how women can be bad in bed," that lists possible ways in which the sex could be unsatisfying on the male end - by trying to turn it back on men , and then says making a list like that means that I don't care about my partner's pleasure.

What. In. The. World.

edit: I mean...what does your response have to do with anything? Why bring "men can be bad too" into the equation, as it's a useless response in a topic that is 'women can be bad too.'

It's like there's a topic that says "girls can like sports too," and someone comes in and responds, "so can men!" What?

-------------------

It's no secret that it's easier for a man to orgasm than for a woman,

Not true. Only when talking about averages. Which is irrelevant when it comes to the individual.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:18:23 AM
LOL....when woman complain about the male gender in the sack I would say the same for woman also....50/50 to be exact...and while I have always put them first with their satisfaction have been left without.....I don't like directing woman and in this day and age find it weird that they would rather lay there and be that cold fish....lol
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2018 9:23:46 PM
honestly I dont know any women who want to be slammed hard for long periods of time. They would have to be masochistic and enjoy the inevitable discomfort and soreness that would ensue.
 feirene
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2018 8:09:47 AM
we suck at sex because your d1ck is small and not very exciting.
 CBGB77
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2018 9:20:13 AM

Posted By: feirene on 3/20/2018 10:09:47 AM
Subject: Woman who sucks at sex!!!!
Message: we suck at sex because your d1ck is small and not very exciting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0nqZii2RjI
 feirene
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2018 11:12:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0nqZii2RjI
hehehe. it's true.

i was gonna do a more serious reply and go on about how women have been sexually repressed by society and so aren't up for experimentation as easily as men are plus we aren't f*ck puppets for men but being silly gets more entertaining results.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >