Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why is he ignoring me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring mePage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Then again my apologies I see a lot of you are 50+ so you all just sit on your ass all day, judge people you dont know and collect social security? Funny.

You people are ****ed up in the head literally. You don't know a damn thing about me, judge all you want. I'm not losing any sleep.

A lot of you people are over 50+ and I find it funny you are taking the time to keep arguing over a thread it's crazy. However you can argue alone because you people are irreverent to me. Bye ****es

And FYI him and I talked so none of y'all advice matters, our baby will be good so keep the negativity going because I'm just laughing at how stupid you people are, 24 hrs later you idiots are still on this thread, there's 8383739372 other threads go get in other people's business.

you are just the typical young brain dead girl who is being used and abused by equally stupid young men who think having a baby is just a fun thing to do. No ideas of the responsibilities required to bring up a great citizen of the US like CawkBlawker.
You made it people's business and you don't get to set the timetable on discussions. Sadly, i don't think what anyone says here will make a difference to you. You will end up being a mother of 5 with 5 different fathers at your going rate. You will curse the world...remember, in your case, folks on POF warned you.
 pattie2014
Msg: 77
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:52:22 PM
Ok so you are pregnant with one mans child and you are on here looking for someone else according to your profile?
 GJBrown
Msg: 78
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:59:15 PM
at OP in msg 92..
If You don't want complete strangers to judge you, don't put yourself in a position to be judged! You know your situation was immature and makes bot you and him look bad. But I do hope it all works out for yall. Or if not for yall hopefully it all works out for the baby. You are 25? You are acting like you just turned 18!
Dont judge you!? Hey don't go outside Buck Naked and expect no one to put some cloths on! or worse
My Generation....
grow up & good luck
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 79
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:14:41 PM
Haha! That really IS priceless!
Guilty!
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:34:08 PM
OP grow up, and grow up fast...what people are saying here in this thread ain't squat compared to what you are faced with. This thread is nothing but your baby's life is and it will need you to be loving, strong, compassionate, solid as a rock mom, not some foul mouth immature brat. If your actions in this thread are any indication of your personality it's no wonder the father took to the hills. You just can't treat people the way you are, EVEN if you disagree with them.
 lostinalostworld
Msg: 81
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:36:07 PM
Okay, here's the advice you seek. After this kid have 2 more, spaced enough years apart, knowing that after the last one is born you'll have 18 more years of good welfare "luck". We all love your welfare brilliance. BTW, most of us "worked" differently for our retirements than you appear to be doing.
 Lovinglife4me
Msg: 82
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 5:15:45 PM
First of all Happy belated birthday and congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you much luck with your pregnancy. Me. Can be stubborn at times. It sounds like he may be going through some personal stuff right ow. My suggestion would be to stop texting him and give him some alone time. I know that ou want him there to help you raise your child as he should be but give him time an don't stress as that is bad for you a dour unborn child
 ivegotitgoingon
Msg: 83
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 6:50:59 PM
New flash, there is a reason he is ignoring you. He just is not into you.
When he gets bored and lonely, there you are whenever he reaches out.

He doesn't want you, just when he is bored.

Stop being an option.
 afarmenian
Msg: 84
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:26:08 PM
You people are ****ed up in the head literally. You don't know a damn thing about me, judge all you want. I'm not losing any sleep.

Yeah yeah y0u say that but yet one of us on this forum is a knocked up soon to be unemployed whore who was dumb enough to intentionally get pregnant before marriage and 100 of us are not. That one also ironically has posted and responded on this forum more than anyone else.

Now guess who is the that one person.........oh come on guess.
 vera2u
Msg: 85
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:54:40 PM
OH!!just can't imagine that, he really doesn't sound like a responsible person at all.dont try to get him back,let him go,i am sure you will meet a better man in the future!!and dont message his sister,both them are not responsible person.Life is too short,keep away from the ***hole.you give me a lesson, dont have baby before married.i just wondering,are you going to kee the baby?

anyway, hope you are fine there,good luck!
 ksayer1
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:58:35 PM
The OP, this thread, the guy above me using the word whore.........
Is like a train wreck, i want to look away but i just can't.

I really hope crazy pants is lying about being pregnant.
 Voni_boo
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 9:02:33 PM
Why would I lie about being pregnant? You are crazy who would even waste time playing around like that? You need to stfu. It's still funny how you all haven't found nothing better to do besides reply to my thread:)
 Voni_boo
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 9:07:07 PM
@ loving life- thank you for giving kind advice and not judging. My child's father and I talked about things today and everything went well. Our child would be fine. So all of you judge mental sick people can go find another thread because my life is going good, so you people can take your negativity elsewhere:)

@-Lurker/jerker- get a life. You are pathetic. You are blocked. I don't have the time nor energy to argue with a little boy online. Sorry.

And FYI- a lot of you are wrong I was NOT a virgin when we met, He is just the only guy I recently had sex with, before him i didn't have sex for almost 2 years. so that's how I KNOW FOR A FACT HE IS MY CHILD'S FATHER. However it's none of you people business about MY personal life. Read the post before you just jump to conclusions. Now I'm officially done with this thread. My child's father and I talked. It went well so you people can STOP posting. I'm done here bye.
 Pengu-home
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 9:20:09 PM
There is something amiss with your post... unfortunately it may be true that you are pregnant and you were a virgin when you first met the father, and even that you planned to start a family... What I think is wrong here is your claimed age, I cant believe that you are 25... my thoughts are that you are possibly 8-10 years younger than you claim to be. If I am correct, then I would suggest that you need to approach an adult that you can trust to help you through this difficult situation, if you don't have anybody then contact your family doctor. Everybody else, STOP, do not continue with this onslaught of "helpful" suggestions and negative comments about this confused young person's judgement and ability to make decisions. All the best.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 90
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 9:21:55 PM
there is NOTHING he can say or do to get me back. I'm done.

@ loving life- thank you for giving kind advice and not judging. My child's father and I talked about things today and everything went well. Our child would be fine. So all of you judge mental sick people can go find another thread because my life is going good, so you people can take your negativity elsewhere:)

My my. And you think the guy who you believe to be the baby's father is bipolar?

What I think is wrong here is your claimed age, I cant believe that you are 25... my thoughts are that you are possibly 8-10 years younger than you claim to be. If I am correct, then I would suggest that you need to approach an adult that you can trust to help you through this difficult situation

You may be on to something. She certainly exhibits the thought processes and behavior of a teenager.
Man, that guy is screwed.
 afarmenian
Msg: 91
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 9:29:27 PM
haha it's funny cause the op is stupid.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 92
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 9:41:02 PM
Ms Boo, sorry some posters have been unnecessarily rough with you: sort of like when you are witnessing someone about to get run over by a train, the urge is to SCREAM . . . .

You seem to be under the impression that because you started the thread, that you therefore have some control over the tone or the length. You don't.

Insulting people because you don't like what they say is simply counter productive.

I wish your little family-to-be good luck, because, as I said, you are really really going to need it. The baby especially.

And yes, I'm old. Really really old. An yanno? I didn't get this old by putting my head in a grinder. . . .
 Voni_boo
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 10:11:15 PM
@ flamingo- LOL you found what you're looking for? Meanwhile you are still on a dating site I don't care if it is just for the forums is your life really that boring and miserable? You have to judge people on forums? Wow sit down somewhere cougar.

@ Afarmenian-Oh look the confused tranny steps in once again.
 afarmenian
Msg: 94
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 10:14:44 PM
Could be worse, she could be an undesirable unwed preggo posting on these forums.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 95
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/16/2013 12:20:18 AM
Anyone still think we are not dealling with a troll here?
There's no boyfriend. There's no pregnancy. Just an immature little brat desperately in need of the spanking she never got as a child.
 darkmascara
Msg: 96
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/16/2013 5:03:14 AM
I was in the same type of situation when I was 19. It dawn on me that I became so needy and i stopped contacting him for good. I realize that I had to change my approach on dating men. I started to ignore them sending out slow responses. It takes me 3 or 4 days to respond back, sometimes weeks. lol However, they became really needy afterwards.

Why is he ignoring you? Well, there could be many reasons as to why he is ignoring you. A smart guy once said, "He is ignoring you because you are his back up girl, he is seeing another female behind your back. He only responds to you when he gets bored of the other females."
On another note, he's not ready to handle this responsibility.

If I was in your situation, i would list my options:

1) Decide if you want to keep the child or not.
2) If he still wants to be in the child's life, make him marry you
3) If he does decide to flake on you again, get child support. (remember to get his legal name)
 lostinalostworld
Msg: 97
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/16/2013 1:35:38 PM
^^^^^ 2).................."make him marry you". Hmmm, that can't be so hard based on his performance so far. Don't forget the house with the white picket fence!
 ksayer1
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/16/2013 1:59:02 PM
''Why would I lie about being
pregnant? You are crazy who would
even waste time playing around like
that?''

To minipulate him back into your life long enough to get pregnant for real, hopefully trapping him. ''because he will stay if you can give him the baby he wants''

So are you done with this thread now?
 daynadaze
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/16/2013 2:09:02 PM
This sort of thing can be solved...

Do not date men or women who don't want you other than some side sex unless you are also out for only casual sex

Do not ever, never, get pregnant unless you are in a committed, stable relationship with someone who wants a child with you. No ridiculous excuses about accidents

Do not pretend someone likes you the way you want them to unless they actually do

Do not attempt any sort of serious relationship when you are young and immature

Do not make unwanted babies!

Do not ever think someone will fall in love with you if you trap them

Do not play games with your own head and lie lie lie about what you are really doing
 charliesmom21
Msg: 100
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/17/2013 6:12:20 AM
^^^ I am guilty of a boring life too. I was married when I got pregnant and knew who the father was without having to go on the Maury show and have 10 men tested. Yes, traveling the world, owning a home and raising my kids to go to college, I guess I am boring there too. I worked and supported my children who did not get pregnant in high school and know that if you want something, you need to work for it. Yes, I raised my son to respect women and that having sex is a responsibility.. and there are consequences if you are not mature enough to use protection, maybe you are not mature enough to have sex. Some of us are just so damn boring!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why is he ignoring me