Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why is he ignoring me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lostinalostworld
Msg: 97
Why is he ignoring mePage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
^^^^^ 2).................."make him marry you". Hmmm, that can't be so hard based on his performance so far. Don't forget the house with the white picket fence!
 ksayer1
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/16/2013 1:59:02 PM
''Why would I lie about being
pregnant? You are crazy who would
even waste time playing around like
that?''

To minipulate him back into your life long enough to get pregnant for real, hopefully trapping him. ''because he will stay if you can give him the baby he wants''

So are you done with this thread now?
 daynadaze
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/16/2013 2:09:02 PM
This sort of thing can be solved...

Do not date men or women who don't want you other than some side sex unless you are also out for only casual sex

Do not ever, never, get pregnant unless you are in a committed, stable relationship with someone who wants a child with you. No ridiculous excuses about accidents

Do not pretend someone likes you the way you want them to unless they actually do

Do not attempt any sort of serious relationship when you are young and immature

Do not make unwanted babies!

Do not ever think someone will fall in love with you if you trap them

Do not play games with your own head and lie lie lie about what you are really doing
 charliesmom21
Msg: 100
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/17/2013 6:12:20 AM
^^^ I am guilty of a boring life too. I was married when I got pregnant and knew who the father was without having to go on the Maury show and have 10 men tested. Yes, traveling the world, owning a home and raising my kids to go to college, I guess I am boring there too. I worked and supported my children who did not get pregnant in high school and know that if you want something, you need to work for it. Yes, I raised my son to respect women and that having sex is a responsibility.. and there are consequences if you are not mature enough to use protection, maybe you are not mature enough to have sex. Some of us are just so damn boring!!
 sexymama211991
Msg: 101
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/29/2013 11:33:03 PM
i in no way know you but i sympathize with you your pregnant scared and obviously want he dad back or to be with you sounds like he realized he made a mistake by wanting you to be pregnant but whats done is done your child is growing in you his child you and him need to talk does not matter if hes ready or not you need to find out most of all where he stands with your baby he is prbably very scared at the moment realizing oh god this is real so you need to talk things out is the first step the next step is whats best for the baby will you be able to raise him/her on your own if need be? if not consider adoption give it to a loving family who can raise it rightnow your relationship with the father is not priority that baby and that babys future is and goodluck
 Nardo28
Msg: 102
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/30/2013 3:00:53 PM
Don't feed the trolls!!!!
 Tiggiebear
Msg: 103
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/30/2013 11:52:23 PM
Sounds to me like you should be smart to make a decision and move on. He has mental problems.
 Terramay
Msg: 104
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/31/2013 12:00:52 AM
You remind me of a relative who dated a man who was using her.
Her car broke down for one day, he dumped the fck out of her and told her that he never loved her. And was only using her for her car.

Now shes in a relationship with some man. A few months into the relationship she tells me they're planning on having kids!
This is coming from a woman who tried to abort the last kid she had. And has already aborted two other kids.

Please, please, (And I don't believe in abortions at all,against my religion, against the way I was raised)
Please do not have this baby.

I feel like a****for telling you. because I'm a kid.

Take it from the mouth of a babe.
 gogogo66
Msg: 105
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/31/2013 4:00:39 AM
Old post i know,nope not jealous of your presumed lifestyle,(when do you find time to actually work?)but you stated that you need these sites to keep you entertained,yet you have a good man beside you?
Had men too,married once etc,another 7 year year relationship,and oh no we never needed"these sites" to keep us entertained,maybe your life is boring?
Just an observation,nothing more nothing less.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 106
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/31/2013 8:41:32 AM
You probably annoy him op, or talk too much, are too nosey, it could be a myriad of things. Men get tired of listening to women ramble on and on about useless,
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why is he ignoring me