Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > A women's intuition....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bella5849
Msg: 39
A women's intuition....Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hi OP, you and this date mate need to have the talk. Find out if you are boyfriend and girlfriend and find out what the meaning of exclusive means to him. All this has to be spelled out. Unless he tell you he's your man and wants you to be his woman. I don't think you should care who he sees, sleeps with, talks to. You on the other hand need to use precaution. If he is sleeping around you do not want to be sleeping with all the women he's been with.
About him lying to you. Again, we women use our intuition and sometimes it can run wild and ruin a relationship. You can tell him that you didn't buy the story and that a relationship that is worth anything needs to be truthful. Look into his eyes and listen to his voice, follow his body language.
If he admits to being with another woman, but is truly sorry and decides that he wants an exclusive relationship with you then it's up to you to decide whether to trust him or not.
I wish you well in your decision.
 Mikare
Msg: 40
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/17/2013 2:33:53 PM
My question is how often does he change his sheets?????
 Madailein
Msg: 41
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/17/2013 8:35:02 PM

My alarm in my head goes off like,that shyt don't make no sense..wth..
We aren't exactly bf and gf
I mean duh, I know the obvious

You are in a FB situation; one which you readily accepted indicating that you expected nothing more from a relationship.

IMO your priority should be to better yourself. Get a job, other than “eating paper”.

The guys that will have sex with those that appear to be living on the “dole” are not going to be willing to support a woman and her children.

Viable men will accept a woman, even with children, as long as she is also a viable member of society.
 cesska
Msg: 42
view profile
History
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/17/2013 9:48:45 PM
maybe it was his earring
 marilynh77
Msg: 43
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/17/2013 10:07:51 PM
Men lie just cause, it's a thing they do to keep from hurting you even though you rather have the truth. He's banging someone. Just be protected and safe, and keep your own option available. No talk of exclusive, he's still out there.
 cooldog65
Msg: 44
view profile
History
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/17/2013 10:27:13 PM
Trust your intuition, but also observe his behavior/actions. Actions speak louder than words.
 Stubidooo
Msg: 45
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/18/2013 5:00:09 AM
If they are sleeping together they have a "sexual relationship".

So what? That's what she wants and has accepted.

If he is sleeping with others, he is putting her at risk - that is her business.

IMO .. no it's not. If you are going to sleep with someone without any understanding whatsoever, then you should ASSUME he/she is sleeping with other people. You have placed yourself firmly in the don't ask/don't tell category

I have no idea why people walk into relationships ASSUMING all kinds of things without simply talking to their partner. Her "intuition" be damned. She placed herself in this position and the guy has done absolutely nothing wrong as near as I can tell.
 ro1970
Msg: 46
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/18/2013 5:12:41 AM
why are you wasting time with this guy?? I concur with the posters on here who advised you to trust your gut instincts for they will never fail you or steer you wrong.

You answered your own question by stating you really aren't bf and gf so what's the point?? You already KNOW the answer......

Your profile states you are trying to get yourself together and your life back on track.....focus on bettering yourself, finish college, and get your career launched.....and while you are at it, work on the self esteem/worth department.

Forget about these idiots who want nothing more than a bang buddy and nothing more.

You deserve better than that. Trust me.
 DragonBits
Msg: 47
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/18/2013 7:05:29 AM
crazyblue

I haven't read a lot of the thread.

Odds are high he is lying, but corner a dog and nearly everyone will lie, your best bet was to never mention finding the ear ring post, easier to make decisions when he isn't likely lying and you can make whatever plans you want.

First, do you want a LTR exclusive relationship with him?

If you don't, that makes this easy. Play him or cut him, or look for more signs he is lying.

If you want a LTR exclusive, you have to maneuver him into wanting to be exclusive, he has to be the one to go for it. Sooner or later you will probably have to do a “take away” to move him. There isn't one obvious strategy to get this done.

At some time he has got to fess up, you can't base a relationship on a lie. Either after he wants to be exclusive or right before the exclusive talk, but easier after and better after he makes a commitment and much better if he comes clean without being forced to. But this all takes some skill.

Good luck next move, up 2 you.
 Stubidooo
Msg: 48
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/18/2013 7:50:17 AM

If you want a LTR exclusive, you have to maneuver him

WHAT?!

Sooner or later you will probably have to do a “take away” to move him

WHAT?!

OMG.. here's a crazy thought.. how about just asking for what you want?
 AthatitaApudetat
Msg: 49
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/18/2013 10:27:23 AM
If you find any woman items in a mans bed then what your thinking is and always will be correct. A man will lie as to not loose his hook ups. So now You know he is involved in other woman and he is a bad liar.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 50
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/19/2013 10:46:11 AM
What the F.ck seriously....you actually find evidence and you still must ask what to do...you know what, HIGH FIVE to him. I mean what did you need to find in his bed a pair of panties, a strand of hair, come on, you aren't being a little naive you are being very stupid period. Hey but it's your life, waste it if you want. Do you really think he is going to confess the truth, do you, you need to be b.tched slapped if you think that's ever going to happen. I mean if yall have an open relationship, then why make such a big deal of it, but I think you assume the relationship is on a different level from him and that's why you are pissed off, well good luck you will need it obviously!!!
 LG2727
Msg: 51
view profile
History
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:11:35 PM
Do you sleep with other men? Do you tell him about it? Dont be a dummy, of course its from another woman, when you accepted this arraingment you should have figured it was eventually going to happen. SO, if he comes clean and tells you then what? are you just going to say ok, no problem or are you going to throw the jealous harpy **** fit? Working on his model cars in his bed??? OH PLEASE!
 deere_rancher
Msg: 52
view profile
History
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:46:22 PM
Working on his model cars in his bed??? OH PLEASE!

Just so you know , the earring's post , is perfect for cleaning out the hole in the glue tube
and applying glue to small pieces

I directed a summer camp for 40 boys , that completed 40 model kits projects
 buterfly41978
Msg: 53
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/22/2013 6:54:28 PM
Sadly, if you have been dating for 9 months.. You know he is active on a dating site (which means he is dating others).. The two of you are sexually active with no commitment.. I think it would be obvious he would be sexually active with others..

I think where you went wrong is not discussing what the two of you being sexual meant to you before it got to that point. Now you have feelings for him and want more, yet he obviously isn't sure of that.

Remember, people will only treat you how you allow them to treat you.
 Strings6
Msg: 54
view profile
History
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:57:05 AM
Another woman comes to tell us about the player she has chosen and whether or not the player she has chosen is a player.....HE IS!
 jan1025
Msg: 55
view profile
History
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/23/2013 9:22:37 AM
"tiny model car to clean out small spots and do designs." I bet that tool comes in handy in a small soft spots, Really? and the designs, just cracked me up LOL!!!! That is the most hilarious cover up that I've heard of in a long time, LMAO... funny... what an imagination he has! LOL

My question would of been then how come it's not with the work bench/table/box with your model car stuff? Now if he pulled his model cars out from under the bed.... he might get away with that one, rolol.... too funny!

What a big liar....

Omg, girl.... he's good, really good. I got to hand it to him though, that was a very funny lie.

You know the truth, listen to your gut.
Spot on!
lol.....wipe eyes.... omg....
Jan
 safaa30
Msg: 56
view profile
History
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:17:51 AM

Omg, girl.... he's good, really good.

I disagree. He is not good at all, he has terrible game.

1. He is either lazy or unhygienic for not changing sheets between partners. EW!

2. He's not very smart if obvious evidence was found in his bed/property

3. His lies are amateurish and are an insult to her intelligence.

Not good at all. I dont know why people insist on playing 'the game' when they have no player skills.

He should have stuck to the truth and maybe he would have continued banging the OP.
 afitdancer
Msg: 57
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/24/2013 8:11:36 AM
Trust you intuition. Period. I called it my "gut-instinct", if those alarms go off, walk away.
 OrdinaryMan66
Msg: 58
A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/24/2013 10:35:58 AM
The truth is what you believe.

The laws of nature will always provide what you are looking for. If you seek lies, you will find them. If you seek truth, you will find it. If you seek happiness, you will also find it. If you seek pain and suffering, you will find it in spades.

You are what you think you are.
~
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > A women's intuition....