Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aussiesealady
Msg: 21
Does POF work?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have met quite a few men from here and other dating sites over the years.

1 x 18 month living together.
We would never have met through real life as we mix in different circles.

Have just started to see a lovely man.
Date 3 next.
Same thing would never have met in real life.

With luck many more dates to come.
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 22
Does POF work?
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:29:52 AM
A positive and fun attitude will take you a long way on POF. It should come across in your profile, and all your communications. You'll do great. Just remember to know what you're looking for and not to try to send messages to everyone you see, get focused.
 buckmaker
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Does POF work?
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:56:22 PM
To the guy that says this is like fishing, I disagree. If even the most inexperienced fisherman goes to a honey-hole, they will catch fish as long as they can put bait on a hook. In some places, the fish literally jump in the boat.
Here, you have to be some sort of mr. everyman so that women will not be worried they are not going to stack up and then you actually have to contact them first because the decent looking ones just sit there and wait on all the fools to line up and pay homage to the almight teet, which they all seem to rely on by their downward facing boob-shots.
I would make a lot of money counseling guys on this site except I would feel bad about giving them false hopes.
 buckmaker
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Does POF work?
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:11:49 PM
On another interesting note, I tried to send a nice note to one of the female posters on this forum and was blocked because she "does not accept messages from one of my gender". Bottom line is I guess that it helps to look for the opposite sex, ya know. She said it was all about numbers. Yahhhhh Hello!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >