Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex so good it makes you cry ...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Sex so good it makes you cry ...Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

I have cried from not orgasming to orgasming so big I was shocked and awed.

Just imagine how much more successful Bush's little escapade in Iraq might have been if THAT was the sort of "shock and awe" he let loose on the Iraqis.
 Hearton64
Msg: 27
Sex so good it makes you cry ...
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:01:24 AM

did you keep the gentleman who helped you get here? lol..or traded him in for a better model?

Oh...i got rid of him fast....who wants to cry during sex? ***sarcasm***

Just imagine how much more successful Bush's little escapade in Iraq might have been if THAT was the sort of "shock and awe" he let loose on the Iraqis.

That would have been da' bomb!
 SweetDarkly
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/21/2013 8:56:55 AM
No.

I joke about it in my profile
"I always cry during sex, I think it's the mace"

But in all seriousness I have never cried during or after sex.

One guy cried after sex because he said I made sex feel dirty and it's supposed to be 100% loving and romantic. We were together for awhile and I was tired of
"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ILOVEYOU ILOVEYOUIVLOUOOVYOUUUU" Missionary every time, staring me in the eyes.
During sex so I said some dirty things. He apparently couldn't take it. We weren't compatible after that point I really didn't want to have sex with him. Was like having sex with your teddy bear and each time you hit it it says I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH

UGH

I have laughed after orgasms when they were very good and made me feel floaty.
 jensenman86
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:20:57 AM
Here is the trick you bring your woman to the point of orgasm and then stop maybe play with her breast or tease her but then you go back bringing her to the point of orgasm again and just stop when she begins to beg to cum pull out and just tease her then go to town and pound away she will be begging to cum and tears of joy will flood her face. Greatest response you can ever get from sex is to watch a woman crying tears of joy because of an orgasm
 Pete2205
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:57:46 PM
Wow thanks for the tips jensen...I am always indebted to the love gods for passing on their life times experience of love making so I can improve my lack of sexual prowess.

I think you find bud that everyone responds differently to sexual stimulation. Whilst during your lengthy relationship you found that what you did worked. It might do nothing but result in you getting a slap from the next woman you make out with and bring to the point of orgasm several times then pull back.

But then perhaps you watched a TV programme or read a book about it lol :P
 HowRJ
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:05:35 PM

Can you describe what it felt like?

I've never had such great sex that I wanted to cry or shed a tear.....I have had such great sex that I didn't want to watch the play off game......that made me cry.......
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:49:14 PM

I have had such great sex that I didn't want to watch the play off game......that made me cry.......

Now that shyt's funny!
 Countrygirl6656
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/21/2013 8:38:13 PM
I most cetainly have! It was just from the great connection that we have! Truely love my man.
 positx
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/26/2013 12:38:36 AM
you guys probably probably cried cause yu shit your pants while screwing and then cried cause yo gf walked out on your crusty ass dirty undies cause you disgusting
 brinaalina
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 1:31:44 AM
Uh...yeah when I was 16 and I was scared my first time was gonna hurt.

After that....no.
If a dude (or woman) started crying during sex with me I would run the hell out of there.
SUCH a turn-off.
That would so freak me out.
Seems unstable.
 Hearton64
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/26/2013 4:46:15 AM
You're such a "tough guy"^^^^.

People in love tend to feel with more than thier hands during sex.

What seems odd to me is when women don't cry out of joy/ecstacy.

That would freak me out.
 brinaalina
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 4:57:45 AM

You're such a "tough guy"^^^^.

People in love tend to feel with more than thier hands during sex.

What seems odd to me is when women don't cry out of joy/ecstacy.

That would freak me out.

So you mean to tell me that you cry every time you have an orgasm?
(I'm not being sarcastic, I really am curious.)

Lol, I've never heard of that before.
Maybe one time between two people deeply, madly in love....but not every time.
That would definitely creep me out a bit.
 Hearton64
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/26/2013 5:07:55 AM
Did I say everytime? Nope.

Just sometimes when it's particularly intense.

There was a time when I wept everytime I masturbated though.
I couldn't seem to stop it from automatically happening.
I also would cry after sex with my xH from a deep sense of loneliness,sadness and emptiness.

I missed having a human connection.:(

So when I finally found a man who actually loved me (after years of being in an very unhappy marriage)and whom I loved in return,I was so damn relieved,when I came it was emotionally intense.

But then again,I don't come everytime I have sex so sometime's I cry out of JOY that someone cares enough to make me come.

Yeah.....sex is VERY emotional to me and either a total compliment or sign of unhappiness dependant on who we are crying with.

But....I can see how it might creep someone out who can easily compartmentalize love and sex.I tend to contextualize it as an emotional connection and bonding beyond exchanging bodily fluids.
 MsMicki
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 5:49:11 AM

If a dude (or woman) started crying during sex with me I would run the hell out of there.
SUCH a turn-off.
That would so freak me out.
Seems unstable.

I'm curious as to why you would make a comment like this......
I realize you are young.......and probably haven't felt the depths of love/passion as us old fogies.....
to relate a moment such as this to being "unstable"......seems a bit disconnected to the most basic human emotions.
 brinaalina
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 10:59:38 AM

I'm curious as to why you would make a comment like this......
I realize you are young.......and probably haven't felt the depths of love/passion as us old fogies.....
to relate a moment such as this to being "unstable"......seems a bit disconnected to the most basic human emotions.

Oh, I've been in love once. I had it bad. Still do in some ways.

But I just hate when men cry. It makes me uncomfortable.
Unless it's at a funeral or something.

During sex is just....I don't know, I like when men are powerful and confident during sex so having a guy cry randomly is just really weird to me.
I cried my first time cause I was nervous, and I've had 2 different guys cry on me. It was when one of them decided to tell me they loved me.
I didn't mind that. It was kind of sweet.

But someone crying every time we have sex would really start to make me think that they are a little to...unstable. Or a little too emotional. I dunno.
 Hearton64
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/26/2013 11:07:32 AM

Oh, I've been in love once. I had it bad. Still do in some ways.
But I just hate when men cry. It makes me uncomfortable.
Unless it's at a funeral or something.

Ok.....here's the misunderstanding.First of all,you seemed to be judging women for crying during sex,not men.Maybe you should have clarified that and it wouldn't have come across as as you being emotionless.I know most men don't cry after sex.
It's a given that this is a thread about women crying.

I have yet to see ANY man shed a tear in my bed.If he did,I wouldn't feel like running or that he was unstable,but it's not really the norm,so it might take me aback a little.Did I HURT you would be my first concern.

During sex is just....I don't know, I like when men are powerful and confident during sex so having a guy cry randomly is just really weird to me.
I cried my first time cause I was nervous, and I've had 2 different guys cry on me. It was when one of them decided to tell me they loved me.I didn't mind that. It was kind of sweet.

That is sweet.But I do understand how "odd" it is when men cry.
I cry too when they do that.

But someone crying every time we have sex would really start to make me think that they are a little to...unstable. Or a little too emotional. I dunno.

And here's the other incorrect assumption you are making.
No one cries or said they cried everytime they had sex or with everyone they have/had sex with.
Now that would be disconcerting for anyone to witness.

And btw...You are frikkin' beautiful.....no homo! lol

Well....maybe a 'lil in a past life. :)

Wishing you the biggest most intense orgasm in the midst of a
passionate/loving/intense relationship wherein you WEEP LIKE A BABY after sex!~
 brinaalina
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 11:31:19 AM

And here's the other incorrect assumption you are making.
No one cries or said they cried everytime they had sex or with everyone they have/had sex with.
Now that would be disconcerting for anyone to witness.

And btw...You are frikkin' beautiful.....no homo! lol

Well....maybe a 'lil in a past life. :)

Wishing you the biggest most intense orgasm in the midst of a
passionate/loving/intense relationship wherein you WEEP LIKE A BABY after sex!~

Oh, I wasn't assuming you meant 'every time', I was just generalizing.
And yeah, with my replies, I was coming from a place of sleeping with both women AND men.
Either crying would be odd, unless it was like my above example or something.

Maybe that's just because I like really intense sex. But not cry-intense. You know what I mean? Lol.

And yeah I will definitely let you know if I have a tear-worthy orgasm anytime in the near future! I swear! Haha
 Hearton64
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/26/2013 11:43:00 AM

Maybe that's just because I like really intense sex. But not cry-intense. You know what I mean? Lol.

yeah...I do know. ;)

And yeah I will definitely let you know if I have a tear-worthy orgasm anytime in the near future! I swear! Haha

Well....in not making a fool of myself,I won't say what first came to mind. :)
 Pete2205
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 5:08:11 PM
All I can say is that when that singular moment happened and my partner at the time started crying during lovemaking I felt so many emotions run through me. Even now five years on I can picture the time and it has to be one of the closest deep experiences I have ever had.

Totally agree with you Hearton with what you said earlier about seperating sex as a bodily function and sex as an emotional, loving experience. I would guess most of us who have been around a few years have had several slam against the wall, rip your clothes off and just fvck for the moment experiences.

But without doubt for me the best times have been when its been almost a joining of minds, emotions and senses. When that connection is perfect then there is nothing like it in the world. For a guy, when that happens then you really appreciate everything that is a woman for all that she is and its an awesome feeling and compliment to know that she has experienced that with you.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 7:15:03 PM
I had a g/f who cried as she came a few times, she told me that it was very intense and that she had a huge rush of stress leaving her.
Once she actually passed out after she came and I don't mean just sleep...that was a little shock.

Another would laugh uncontrollably as she came, or cry uncontrollably. A few times she did both, one second she was laughing and in a split second she was crying. She found it very powerful and quite confusing...until she just went with it. Also sometimes she would get goose bumps all over her body too.

I feel good knowing people can get THAT turned on.
 dtaysw1
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/28/2013 2:21:30 AM
she was crying and she jump up and said she not suppose to be feeling that way about me
 Schatzi2015
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/8/2013 6:47:36 PM
OMG, I have experienced the same thing. I never told anyone this before... But, if it is really good... my eyes do water with happiness. I don't feel so odd anymore...
 chrisknew
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:28:32 AM
I have and do experienced tears of joy when Im with an exceptional lover. Its a state of euphoria

My whole body shakes, my mind is completely blank, and all I see is white around me. Its just a magical moment, and the tears of joy and happiness run down my face when I get close to having an orgasim.
 spilling_fire
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:54:26 AM

I probably shouldn't admit this but sometimes I'm alone when this happens.... and then I wonder how many dead relatives ghosts are lookin at me and shaking their heads , lol

This! I'll laugh in pleasure when I'm alone too, but every now and then, I think about dead relatives that must be looking down at me thinking, "dirty little oversexed slut" lol.
 gentleplus
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2013 8:12:41 AM
I have cried ...laughed .....and exhausted sleeping... one partner would pass out for up to 15 min.... good thing she warned me first.... she could not be woke up either... I almost felt like calling the EMTs.... LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex so good it makes you cry ...