Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex so good it makes you cry ...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Luthion
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Sex so good it makes you cry ...Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've never outright cried, but there's definitely be a few times where the emotional sensation of the whole experience just kind of wells up inside of you and you feel ridicously close to the person at that moment in time. That is always the best kind of sex.

Laughing after sex is the best though. Nothing feels great than laughing with someone after they orgasm. Because you know that huge smile on their face is your doing, and its hard not to feel proud about that fact.
 justlookingvt
Msg: 66
Sex so good it makes you cry ...
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:42:16 AM

I have also had what I called "yellow sex" -- I was so in the moment, that I saw yellow... (and even called out "yellow")

Have also had orange sex, but that was a smell - not the colour. Can't really explain either, just know they were real for me.

All I know about is throbing purple sex... the more purple, the more intense... :-) I cannot even imagine a different color.
 PugDude1971
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/25/2013 11:32:28 AM
I've had sex so bad it made me cry.
 Hearton64
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/25/2013 11:35:37 AM

I've never outright cried, but there's definitely be a few times where the emotional sensation of the whole experience just kind of wells up inside of you and you feel ridicously close to the person at that moment in time. That is always the best kind of sex.

Men who FEEL with more than their hands are such a turn on!
Do men even have tear ducts?
 Luthion
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:08:26 PM
I can't speak for most men, but I sob like a baby watching the right movie or being told the right things.
 Hearton64
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/26/2013 5:52:13 AM
That just makes you human.
 35brock
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/26/2013 9:37:33 PM
Never happened to me or any of my sex partners.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex so good it makes you cry ...