Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Orgasms from penetration alonePage 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

how does one have penetration sex with "ZERO" clitoral stimulation? seems you'd almost have to TRY for experimental purposes, drive in but stop short 1/2" or more from your 2 bodies making contact?

in most positions there is naturally some clitoral simulation, from either the pubic bone grinding or the balls slapping..

Have you ever actually had sex?? LOL

anyhoo......God gave women a clit for a reason people!! It has absolutely no other purpose other than to give a woman sexual pleasure.

Some women can cum from penetration alone....but we are definitely the minority.....and for me, it's all about the Gspot and it being stroked "just right".
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Orgasms from penetration alone
Posted: 3/20/2013 1:30:00 PM
We'll, of course the baby must come out that way. Reasonably, the placement is the best it could get for sex enjoyment without causing harm/pain for the female, IMO. Just because a woman mainly comes from a clitoris orgasm doesn't mean there isn't a looping effect to the vagina too. They ARE interconnected, noted by the effects of stretching (arousal/oxytocin) from penetration and the muscle contractions felt inside of the vagina during a clitoris orgasm. One will enhance the other, but it's simply a matter of which is a MAIN (and required) trigger to set the whole orgasm off. It IS a feedback system. That is why a woman's clit will swell during 'penetration only' sex and a woman's vagina will go into contractions during a clitoris orgasm. It's not that all areas aren't affected, that they whole system doesn't orgasm, it's just what key you are using to start the car or which you are giving the 'gas" to.

Am I wrong ladies? Do you not have orgasm contractions within your vagina from a clitoris-triggered orgasm?

An insightful man will know that different areas respond differently, but that more than one area is responding at a time, and to pay attention to all, not focus on 'just' the most reactive part, for the best sexual experience. It doesn't matter if you trigger the orgasm from someone's finger tip, it's that you 'alerted' the whole body enough for all the centers to start being sensive enough to allow it to happen, including the one between the ears.
 Hearton64
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/20/2013 3:04:59 PM
in most positions there is naturally some clitoral simulation, from either the pubic bone grinding or the balls slapping..

Believe me,there is a huge difference between fingers/ tongue and bone grinding on a clit.It actually hurts and while thier might be "some" natural stimulation it's a far cry from direct and gently aggressive skin on skin pressure.
After the 1000's of times I've had sex in my life,and different size penis' and selfless men who have felt the need to prove me wrong,I wish I could say I was in the minority.

Some women can cum from penetration alone....but we are definitely the minority.....and for me, it's all about the Gspot and it being stroked "just right".

ksayer1
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 3:29:17 PM
Pull up a chair you are all about to be schooled!!

Orgasmisms can be %100 mental. Ever hear of a wet dream? Women have them too!!

However all female orgasims are clitoral!! The clit and penis are the same organ!! Only the guys gets bigger lol!
How many of you men have orgasims out side of sleep with out using your penis??

Here is the tricky part. How sensitive the clit is, is different in different women.
Also the clit is more or less connected to the inner labia and G spot depending on the woman.
So some women need more or less clit stimulation then others.

Get to know your woman!!!

And as for this....''if true it's a wonder the human race
has survived, with women really not
enjoying penetrative sex..I wonder
why they have not mostly gone
lesbian yet?''

It is a myth that most women hit their sexual peak at about 35. Biologicaly it is in their TEENS!!
How ever many women due to having been sexually supressed by society have no idea they can have and orgasim until they get older. That stat. Was based on a pole that was taken and not biolagy.

There are paintings and drawings of oral sex and different positions found in many cultures and some 1000s of years old!!
History is fun!! :)
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 3:38:36 PM
I have orgasms from intercourse without any other stimulation, mostly in the missionary position.

I've had orgasms from nipple stimulation alone.

And if I don't have sex or masturbate, I regularly have them in my sleep, about every two weeks.

So, I guess in my opinion, any particular type of physical stimulation is not strictly necessary at all.
 ksayer1
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 3:59:43 PM
Msg 34 brings up something i forgot ( and she is a lucky woman ;)
We have interconnecting nerves all through our bodies!!
The sensations we feel from being touched on these spots and again they can be different for different woman may actually connect to the clit or it maybe mental.

Men and women are similar believe it or not. Any of you guys get hard from being kissed on the neck, ears or being touched in other places besides your penis?

Oh and the sensitivity of the clit can change with time and amount of use. Just the same way the sensitivity of the penis can change.
So continue to pay attention to your woman and don't assume she is less interested because things have changed.
 Sublime_Kisses
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/20/2013 4:15:17 PM
Oral Sex as foreplay will almost always lead to a greater experience for both a man and a woman. Personally, I love to bring my lady to one or 2 orgasms before we unite and I love it when she stimulates me with her mouth and tongue. And yes, every once in a while, if she wants to complete me orally, I will usually have an intense and deeply satisfying orgasm. Surprise BJ's are nice, too! Of course, good hygiene is a must for both, don't you think?
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 4:37:53 PM
lol I used to go out with a girl who couldn't fake it! we had to change the sheet every time she came!
 sunsetdenise
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:07:31 PM
I have to change the sheets every time I cum LOL...

I can orgasm from penetration alone, nipple stimulation only, etc.
 MsMicki
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:12:17 PM

I have never been with a woman who felt the need to 'help herself' during penetration... and they all had orgasms...

All I can guess is, maybe the men have not been good enough?

LOL.......I'm guessing this is one of the very reasons this thread was started!!
Men who think just because they "say so"......it "is so"!!
 ReadBeforeWriting
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/20/2013 7:21:22 PM
I have multiple orgasms from penetration, easily and quickly. Deeper and harder the penetration, the better. I have a retroverted cervix, I guess that's why.
I have had orgasms with just breast stimulation, though not as intense.
Ditto from performing oral on a male. Different than the penetration ones, but equally awesome.
Anal penetration orgasms are my favorite. I can feel them vaginally and anally, simultaneously.
Direct clitoral stim bores me, and I do not abide oral being performed on me.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/20/2013 8:17:04 PM

Do you not have orgasm contractions within your vagina from a clitoris-triggered orgasm?

Yup. Works for me.

I have multiple orgasms from penetration, easily and quickly. Deeper and harder the penetration, the better. I have a retroverted cervix, I guess that's why.
I have had orgasms with just breast stimulation, though not as intense.
Ditto from performing oral on a male. Different than the penetration ones, but equally awesome.
Anal penetration orgasms are my favorite. I can feel them vaginally and anally, simultaneously.

Same here, but like Bebeledeau, I have a tipped uterus. Unlike her, I like having my cervix pounded by deep penetration, and especially if it's from a nice big one

I have had orgasms from having my neck kissed and bitten just so, by the right guy, at the right time.
I have also had orgasms from intense SM play without any sexual touching at all.

I consider myself to be very, very lucky. I have only faked once, and that was during the one lousy sex encounter of my life. Serves me right for thinking that a guy 15 years younger would be a stud!
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 9:46:43 PM
I guess I should join the ranks of the minority. I do like clitoral stimulation with oral or fingers, but almost never cum that way. With simultaneous finger penetration I am able to cum. During sex, the deeper and harder the penetration; the harder I cum. Then change positions and angle of entry, and I cum again. Missionary and doggie are best positions for me. Clitoral stimulation during sex actually makes it harder for me to cum, so I prefer not to be touched. If he really needs to fiddle with something, nipple stimulation when I am about to orgasm sends me over the moon... the harder the better!
 privat33r
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:03:37 PM
In these type of thread there's a tradition that us dudes avoid discussing months, years or multiple successive or consecutive situation with unsatisfied women, disappointment, or horrible, even dangerous missattempts. And while I've this extra gift of having to type 600 words,.. it just seems wrong - to diverge for a while, break the rule- and maybe discuss, just a little, how things can go awry- wrong, guidance can be lost, reading between the lines can lead to a lost void and it may just not work out, for the girl at least- not everyone has to fail.

However things can go right. Its probably not meant to be all the time-- but surprisingly there are those that see tradition as worth following. If the bell rings on Sunday they figure- 'hmm.. it worked once- lets try a variation on that them-- and more bells'. Many like tradition.

On that though-- I don't think tradition is narrow like the oral, teasing, breasts, gspot, clitoral, anal, fingering, queening, grinding, penetration folk state- as if there was separation in orgasms like separation of classes in university. People seem a lot more like a rainbow, with the magic happy leprechaun holding their golden .. okay- that makes no sense... but .. umh.. okay. i'm lost here- not going to try to rescue this paragraph.

There's a lot of this, "my drugs are a turn off" , "he doesn't know how to please me, ", "I can't orgasm from penetration". I've encountered it a bunch in real life. Just on the real side- its easy to screw up- if we're rushed. the situation isn't conducive to finding out what's going on with the girl, - well it might not happen, but mostly women can find orgasms.- true ones. About half can cruise around through a small array of them for 15 or 20 minutes at a time, maybe twice to four times in a day. Some only once or twice, a week. Its very rare that people cannot have orgasms, and frankly I've never met anyone like that- even those that are quadrupling on the beta/blocker anti-depressants therapies that turn all their sin numb. They can still find ways to allow things to tease their way out. Its not a such a complex thing. Generally women have some notion how that might happen and its not hellishly difficult- mostly plenty of fun, not a lot of lecturing or angst.

It helps if you can hold your breath naturally without appearing smothered. Just a thought.

On the other side maybe its worthwhile delving into how to screw things up. How to not make it work. I'd guess lack of preparation does that. Let's say you've only a few hours, the room is about 95, hot, haven't brought any water into the loft, babe is absolutely nuts though-- but not on any type of birth control. So generally- if they're crazy for something, its about the worst time to have accidents cause they're more than likely crazy for a practical maintain-the-species reason. So all that gets crazy- and you have to stop about 12 times to work around that- cause who can find condoms in the middle of the night at someone elses place, and it ends up being some type of weirdness trying to work with all sorts of other events- and the cuz is across the room peaking over furniture, angry cause you stopped her midway, cause she's hoppped on top and is doing something he can see.

Its not that much different with a truly private situation.. using the wrong type of birthcontrol (those sponges or foams that dry), and rushing,.. its just not allowing things to work there way to a good situation as time permits. There's a sense that even though its enjoyable for the girl, if things were a little faster, or slower, or more to their tempo, maybe skipped the shopping and headed home when she was going for it-- it would work out.. Off tempo destroys it for women- they're not strike anywhere matches.

So all that above was just psycho-babble to fill my 6-0-0 word limit. Now the point.

Women are rightly completely convinced that it cannot work through penetration. I agree with them. Half a lifetime of experience matters. They have situations with great lovers in europe and four other continents- sensitive dudes, hockey superstars, footsy experts, massuers. And those are the most able knowledgeable types alive.. but simply being emotionally connected, stuck in a rushed situation it starts to happen that way for them, not with undue foreplay or some type of "oh you cheated by getting me all ready and I was about to anyway and then .. but it would have been better just with what you were doing before" . penetration can start to work. Is it a "fit' thing? or a connection or whatever..
.. its sorta scary, and I've had one breakup happen right after that began to occur.

Its not penetration that works even if that's what's going on during. More its that they're allowing themselves to explore what they can do with what's available, maybe coach the guy along towards what may help. Or course that exact plan can be completely a turnoff to some other lass-- all that waiting for cues can be as frustrating as hell's bells and they can loose it start yelling, 'enuf of this mamby pamby, dilly-dally,.. yur not trying to test fire a rocket at JFK.. get on with it!!" .. .. okay- that's enough from me on this.
 Lookingatwhatzhere
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:25:40 PM
I dont feel its in your head. I think every woman can have an actual orgasm. Every womans body is different though in how it reacts to certain things. Some woman only orgasm over clit stimulation, others over penatration. Some girls can only orgasm by pleasing themselves.
 Hearton64
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:33:43 AM
Starting to feel like "odd woman out" here.

Thanks though for all the feed back everyone.
 Hearton64
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:03:46 AM

Hearton -- you are not the minority, but the "silent" majority...

Thanks.You truly do make me feel better about this.

In reading how some of these women so easily come.......well,let's just say,I'm envious.
But....after more than 3 decades of having sex,I'm used to 'my way" and men assuming
because they penetrated me,that I came.

LMAO!

Not even close buddy.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:49:29 AM
I get what you are saying about the male ego, and that women often stroke that inadvertently, even when the sex isn't that good, because we are "trained" to be agreeable and 'nice'. As wolf said:

I cannot tell when a woman fakes it, nor do I care. She shoots herself in the foot by giving me false feedback.

I also find's Pittsburgh's comments about her sensitivities (here, and on another thread) and the link to BDSM interesting. The question would be if she was sensitive to begin with, or the if the BDSM practice made her more sensitive. D/s interests me, not in practice, but in theory. I've heard enough to know that there is a great psychological aspect to it, and a bond that is unique. Note that this is in the mind, and as a submissive, there must be a letting go and an opening up of the mind to feel that bond, and to experience the sensations. She can't 'own' any parts of her self, she has to give up control and be pretty much an open vessel physically, emotional and psychologically. Is this correct Pittsburgh? That would address the mental aspect of receiving different sensations ... note the "bye the right guy, at the right time" comment ....

I have had orgasms from having my neck kissed and bitten just so, by the right guy, at the right time. I have also had orgasms from intense SM play without any sexual touching at all. [/quote.

It's interesting to see some similarities pop out even in this small sample. Despite the depth of penetration/doggy style aspect, I noted that GarnerGirl and I have something in common.

Clitoral stimulation during sex actually makes it harder for me to cum, so I prefer not to be touched.

I am the same way, it is distracting, overstimulating, and will halt or lessen my orgasm. Are there general patterns of what is stimulating/over stimulating to different women.

Remember that right now, people will provide input because they do have something a little out of the norm to say. I agree that most within the norm are not stepping forward yet, or won't, so don't feel like you are the minority.

The question was, can women orgasm without clitoris stimulation during penetration. Many answers are "Yes, I can come with penetration." The true answer is can you without the clitoris being touched, rubbed in any way. Most sexual positions provide that naturally, so it's not a accurate answer.

As far as other experiences, with touch, a kiss, nipple stimulation, you'd have to have a universal definition of orgasm. Are we talking that rising feeling, are we talking some let down wetness, are we talking the two combined, are we talking full eyes-dilating, vaginal spasm or full body spasm orgasms?

I had one once when kissing someone for the first time, after knowing him for years. We kissed a long time, and the moment his had went to my chest I have a small orgasm. Now, how I define that according to above is how I define that, and someone else might now use that definition. Also, because it happened once time, and will probably never happen again in my life, for me to state, yes, I can have orgasms from nipple stimulation alone is or isn't interpreted differently by different people.

I think most women direct their own orgasms in some way most of the time, either with position changes, tempo, encouraging a certain angle, etc. Is being responsible for your own orgasms a bad thing? If clitoris orgasms are the strongest, is that a bad thing?

Hearton:
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:13:33 AM
@ksayer

"Orgasmisms can be %100 mental...However all female orgasims are clitoral!! "

Eh?

Have any of the ladies had an orgasm through nipple play, spanking, being tickled or just by being told to?
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:45:36 AM
continued:

Hearton:

If a man is too into his orgasm,I am more than capable of giving myself a manual orgasm while he's penetrating me. I can get off many ways as long as there is clitoral stimulation

So are you saying that you don't *always* have to 'take matters into your own hands' to orgasm?

One more issue that I wanted to point out with the psychological aspect of sex: For me, I can be very 'open' with someone who is not a threat to me emotionally. In a FWB situation with a trusted friend, I could be completely at ease and comfortable to experiencing all kinds of sensations as they happen, as well as multiple and different types of sesory 'orgasms'. Some people can put concentrated effort into opening up more to experience more through tantra and such with that ease and trust. In a relationship, I don't do that. When the relationship starts going bad, the orgasms start dwindling too. Whether it be that it's a self protective closing up of self and emotion, or whether it be a disconnect, it happens.

You can control how much you allow a man to have of you. Full openness is deeply trusting and giving. It's a gift you can give, if able, or withhold if you have barriers to it. It's a personal choice, it is your 'self.' Sometimes you have to protect your self from harm, real or imagined.

Having said all that spiritual and psychological mumbo jumbo, physicality is still the major issue, I believe. I was totally open to my FWB and he was totally into oral sex. It doesn't matter if he was down there for an hour, trying every technique he could, and I was as open and willing and wanting to receive an oral orgasm, it just isn't going to happen, or wouldn't happen, until he gave me a finger. He didn't even have to move it, I would orgasm almost immediately after the buildup. My trigger spot is internal. That's all there is to that.

It's how we are wired, and we are all wired differently and in complex patterns, it seems, or maybe not so complex if certain pattern emerge as stated in a previous post.

Just IMO :)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:23:45 AM
"It's how we are wired, and we are all wired differently and in complex patterns, it seems, or maybe not so complex if certain pattern emerge as stated in a previous post."

Having been with a few bi women, it is become apparent to me that each woman is different...and some hugely.

It makes me chuckle when I hear the stories of frustration when one woman can't get another woman to orgasm...for whatever reason. Even though "as a woman she knows her way around another woman's body"

Welcome to our world ;o)
 MsMicki
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:29:51 AM
actually I'm almost the same Bebe......
not that I can't cum with just clitoral stimulation.....
but to help send me over that edge......just insert a finger!
Literally all it has to be is 1/2 to 1 inch in.....my "trigger" seems to be right at the opening of the vagina.
I will absolutely go wild if a man just barely penetrates me and teases me with with just an inch or two of his penis!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:40:38 AM

Who else here can't?

Me.. sorta... I'll explain in a bit.

How do you most easily come during sex?

I need clitoral stimulation to get me going, seems like after that first one it's easier for me to keep going in other ways.

Clitoral or G-spot?

I can do both, just need a clitoral orgasm first.

Oral or manual?

I can orgasm from either.

Penetration alone?

I can, once I'm "warmed up"... and also, there's a way I have of doing things where there is clitoral stimulation as well, just not manual. I call it my "hands free orgasm"... man I miss those!

Oh...and just wondering also,who here has faked it in order to not bruise a man's ego?

I have never faked it. I will never fake it. That is doing us both a great disservice and would be the same as lying.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 8:06:46 AM

@ksayer

"Orgasmisms can be %100 mental...However all female orgasims are clitoral!! "

Eh?

Have any of the ladies had an orgasm through nipple play, spanking, being tickled or just by being told to?

Yes. It's already been stated that some can.

I need my brain stimulated in order to be interested in sex. If done right, the likelihood of me having a gspot orgasm increases significantly.

Hell.. I've had an orgasm from giving my former partner head. More specifically following an intense round of sex resulting in a big orgasm for me, and the minute his penis slid across my tongue I had another one... with no stimulation to my genitals at all.

Thanks for reminding me.
 SweetDarkly
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/21/2013 8:51:55 AM
I am capable of orgasming from penetration alone

Clitoral stimulation helps immensely though! But it's still possible without that stimulation.

G-spot helps but not as much as Clitoral

Oral works every time

Yes I have but I gave up on that years ago, I don't fake it any more, I give pointers.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone