Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hearton64
Msg: 51
Orgasms from penetration alonePage 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
So are you saying that you don't *always* have to 'take matters into your own hands' to orgasm?

No I don't but did for a long time during my marriage ...24 years to be exact.He was not into giving oral and didn't bother to try to get me off. He left it in my hands...talk about conditioned..Had I not learned young with my fast and furious late teen lovers, that if I masturbated during penetration I coudl come,I never would have come with a man at all.
Thankfully with the right man who's willing to take some time and not pressure me into a fast orgasm,I can orgasm via oral and at times my new guy has done it manually without my intervention.

Oh...and once in a while when I am on top,if I get myself going,and lean into my g-spot,I can almost come hands free once I feel it starting.I can also have multiples,but those I have to get myself.And if there's some anal pain,I tend to come faster and harder during anal penetration while I rub one out.Never squirted in my life.Never come from kissing,nipple play,spanking or by being tickled.That always just amazes me that women can do that!!!

And No.1 Baby....Loved the way you responded in such a thorough way to my questions.Thanks!~

I need my brain stimulated in order to be interested in sex.
If done right, the likelihood of me having a gspot orgasm increases significantly.

Maybe that's part of my problem.But I have been thru different stages of horniness in my life and even at my MOST sexually charged,it never just "happened" via penetration.

Hell.. I've had an orgasm from giving my former partner headMore specifically following an intense round of sex resulting in a big orgasm for me, and the minute his penis slid across my tongue I had another one... with no stimulation to my genitals at all.

Thanks for reminding me. .

You are true to form!

I am going to throw this one in for good measure.Being that 1 in 4 girls are molested as children,and I was,I wonder if there is any correlation between the 75% of women who don't come via penetration and that figure.

It is after all both 3/4 of women who have been molested and 3/4 of women who allegedly don't come via penetration alone? Hmmmmmmmm....

I know there was some psychological damage done to me in terms of trust,and have a broken picker to boot,not to mention I didn't get the chance to physiologically/psychologically develop normally due to the abuse,(normal mind/body connectivity development interuption is a given)but I have to wonder if so many women can't come during penetration if that plays a role at all.

Maybe it is "all in our heads"and the women who come easily and every which way,weren't sexually tramatized.
And if that's the damn case.......it sure as SH*T isn't our faults.

Any woman out there want to challenge that thinking and at the same time admit to your sexual abuse past?
Now I know a few of you that can come via penetration were also sexually abused,so in some ways,my theory doesn't hold water.

I just have to wonder what the deal is and why it "comes" so easily for some...and not for others.

Tilted Uterus,Anatomy,Psychology,D*ck size,man efforts,conditioning,abuse history,crappy marriages,sh*t.......it's a wonder we come at all.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Orgasms from penetration alone
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:39:12 AM
Oh boy. I'll bite, I've gone this far, and no one knows me anyways, so I'll touch on it, but very carefully. Threads get deleted when they go this way, and it will be a loss of educational value.

In my experiences growing up, it was an issue. If it wasn't you, your cousin, your aunts/uncles, you knew someone, a friend, a lover, etc. Everyone is affected in some way, and from my understanding, it's not always the exact same way. Some become more promiscuous, flashbacks, dislikes of certain things, panic, etc. I think everyone knows this. I attended group therapy sessions as support with a family member. I do not recall ever being molested, but I recall two attempts I evaded. The results of even those attempts pop up now and then with a quick moment of fear very unexpectedly. If that affect is so 'permanent', I'm going to assume that others' experiences may be too. However, the person I went to therapy with, and this was in our late teens, seems to have a very healthy and fulfilling sex life now, albeit some insecurities (but don't we all have them).

I think that if it is not a physical issue, the key is in control. People have to have sex. It's a biological need and perhaps driven by bonding. Just because you 'have to' have sex, or even enjoy it a whole lot on the surface, even after you "got over" the flashbacks and panic and negative feelings, there may be a residue rejection of the sex act. In controlling your orgasm, you are controlling the act. It's like saying "I'm doing this, I may like it, but it's because "I" like it, I'm in control", which is something that was missing in the act of molestation. To keep control and not be truly vulnerable (as a child is) may be the only way to 'deal with' participation in the act voluntarily. Ok, that's armchair psych 101, I know. I may be way off base. It certainly doesn't account for the millions, I'm sure, of women who orgasm vaginally and have been molested, but as you mentioned, some body/mind disconnection is a very prominent factor, or so was my understanding of what I've learned. It can be so severe, in these and other child abuse cases, that the spirit/mind can dissociate from the body to cope, during and in acts that trigger that reaction. That's pretty well known, too. Analyzing a situation is another form of detachment, to understand while standing back, looking in, without the emotional investment. People use that all of time to rationalize death, war, etc.

As far as women who can achieve orgasm from sensory things that aren't common (kiss, oral, nipple, etc). As one poster mentioned, the oral was after an orgasm. I think it all simply goes back to the wiring and everything being more 'sensitive' or 'on alert', a comment to the inter - connectedness.

What I am curious about is whether these women are born more sensory sensitive or not, if this enables this to happen. I am very sensory sensitive at times, but had a very 'normal' sex life until middle age. It wasn't until my mid thirties that "that" spot that just melts me (on my neck) appeared and other true sexual sensitives appeared. A change of hormones? A 'coming into yourself' sexually? Life slowing down and an increase awareness of the value of life in general? Is this sensitivity always there (as evidence by some comments from young people), or does it evolve. Is there some type of opening up of the mind to it that allows it.

If it can be developed, I'd suggest learning to be aware of the things around you, as that seemed to coincide with the increase in body sensitivity ... the feel of the cement on your feet, "just" the sound of the wind, the rain on your skin, and all that tacky stuff :). My increased sexual sensitivity and increased awareness of sensations around me came together at the same time, but which came first, or if it is some biological mishap, I don't know.

Ultimately, no matter which, and if everyone can do it or not, it will be the mind allowing it or not. As the previous post, I could probably have that experience one day of dropping to my knees if my mind allowed my body to feel it, but I probably would never be that 'open' mentally to receiving it.

Add to the list Physiology 101: feedback systems: you burn your finger, the nerves in your finger send an impulse to your brain, your brain interprets it as pain, it sends a signal to other parts of the body to do certain things. Those certain things report back to the brain what they've done. It continues until the issue is resolved. That example can cover a whole lot of ground on both topics.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:39:43 AM
Hearton... reading your post, I have to wonder if you don't mentally keep yourself from cumming on some level. You ssaid there are times when you are very close... perhaps its your own fear of not cumming that holds you back. I know that if I am trying to cum and fixated on the outcome, I inadvertantly throw up roadblocks for myself. Only when I let myself go and become lost in the moment do I achieve big orgasms. Earlier I eluded to rough nipple play, but what I didn't say was that sometimes I have bruises and soreness for days because it can get so rough. I often am too lost in the moment to realize how rough my partner is being (at my request BTW.) All that to say, maybe you get scared you won't cum, and therefore rub one out to insure that you do, when if you had just relaxed and let it happen, it would have. And I don't mean every time, but on those occasions when you were very close.
 Hearton64
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/21/2013 12:53:33 PM
Hearton... reading your post, I have to wonder if you don't mentally keep yourself from cumming on some level. You ssaid there are times when you are very close...perhaps its your own fear of not cumming that holds you back.

As for the above I never said that. Someone else did.And I far from fear coming.I do come,every single time my clit is sufficiently stimulated.I don't come close to coming whilst being penetrated and once I do come,I can come a couple of times after that.
But I also don't have any triggers to speak of.I have had therapy for my past and accept that it wasn't my fault,even though I was blamed for it by my very ignorant mother and kept from getting help after I told.But,that being said,my side effects included a stint of bulemia,and if you want to call being sexually active as a teen, promisquity,that's what I was. :) I loved sex,even if I wasn't coming.

But I did manage to masturbate daily and felt as though something was "the matter" with me because I didn't understand why I was GD horny as a teen! lol That didn't stop me tho.

I don't have trust issues with a man who is trustworthy and proves it in this actions.
I am slightly anal retentive in that I like things in thier place,but better than being completely messy! lol
I love sex and always have,well,after I found out that I had a choice of who I could have it with.
I also tend to feel like I need to be cared about so casual sex is pointless to me.
I think what effected me more than anything was that my first real boyfriend who turned into my husband,
was clueless as to how to get me off and never really cared once he saw I had a "method".I trained my body to come and it stuck.Even with him though,I never knew I had a G-spot until I was around 30 and when I asked him if we could find it,he said find it yourself and tell me where it is.We had a very limited sex life for many reason.

The rest of them,never even asked if I came or cared.I got very used to going without,even by my own hand.
I may have an abuse history,but I still don't feel anything resembling the tinglings of an orgasm from penetration alone.It feels as though my G-spot is hidden from getting stimulated at all...and I don't enjoy a man's hard pelvis rubbing against my hard pelvis,and certainly not against my clit!

I only added my history as a possible reason,because I am honest to a fault and didn't want to withhold information,but I can only assume that with so manywomen not coming thru penetration alone,and not being molested as children,it still is about our anatomy not being receptive or placed well enough to fully enjoy sex and reach an orgasm without clit stimulation.

Also,I am in love and have a very caring lover and if I was going to spontaneously come,it would be with him.

If something is "broken" it's my body more so than my mind.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 1:48:45 PM

talk about conditioned

Yes… this. More in a moment.

Had I not learned young with my fast and furious late teen lovers, that if I masturbated during penetration I coudl come,I never would have come with a man at all.
Thankfully with the right man who's willing to take some time and not pressure me into a fast orgasm,I can orgasm via oral and at times my new guy has done it manually without my intervention.

I was having orgasms long before I’d ever had sex. Only I didn’t know that’s what they were… I only knew doing this “thing” made me feel good. I never even thought about it when it came to partnered sex.. not for the first oh.. 10 years probably. During that time I was still getting myself off while alone, but was not having orgasms with a partner. Then I got sick and tired of it and made some changes.

Unfortunately my partner at that time was a lazy selfish prick who had no clue about the potential. Five years after that I met my ex. Sex was better, but until/unless I was rubbing my own clit, I wasn’t having orgasms. Remember way up there ^^ where you mentioned conditioning? Yeah. That’s exactly what had happened. I’d conditioned my body to respond only to my own touch.

The ex and I were together for about 10 years, and things did improve. He learned what I liked, how to touch me, when to touch me, where to touch me, and I learned to like it, respond to it, and eventually orgasm from it.

Doesn’t mean that I was suddenly able to orgasm with everyone, just that I’d learned to orgasm when he touched me. Some things were still almost non-existant, like the “hands free” orgasm. It had happened so infrequently during my marriage that I wasn’t able to figure out how to make it happen.

Same thing with my most recent partner. At first he wasn’t able to get me off without some major assistance from me. In 5 years I retrained my body to respond to different things. I learned how to orgasm from gspot stimulation. In certain circumstances I could respond to specific pain stimulation. I learned what it took for me to go "hands free".

There are still things my partner could do to me that I can’t do to myself. Lol! Miss that so much, you have no idea!

Maybe that's part of my problem.But I have been thru different stages of horniness in my life and even at my MOST sexually charged,it never just "happened" via penetration.

For me it’s not just about horniness… it’s about comfort levels, respect, trust and communication. We’ve talked before about the separation of the physical act from the emotional act where sex is involved. If I don’t have some level of connection with someone, they won’t be able to get me off. The FB was kind of the exception to this for me. He’s been the only guy that’s been able to get me off orally without a lot of time or instruction. I’m really not entirely sure why though.

I’ve always had this small part of me that has held back with a partner. My responses have always been a little over the top. For a long time I thought that if a guy saw what happened when I’d orgasm, he’d think I was a freak, or be turned off by it, think it was gross, etc. As it turns out, that’s not exactly true. Yes, I’m a freak.. but there are plenty of men that like that.

All that to say that I don’t just orgasm the minute a man sticks his penis in me. I have with one man, again because the level of comfort et al was there and I felt I could just allow things to happen as they would. Gosh I miss that one!

I am going to throw this one in for good measure.Being that 1 in 4 girls are molested as children,and I was,I wonder if there is any correlation between the 75% of women who don't come via penetration and that figure.

I’m not sure how accurate that is. Certainly an interesting theory. I don’t orgasm all the time, not even with masturbation, I need more than penetration to orgasm unless I’ve been properly warmed up/primed, then all bets are off. So while I can orgasm from penetration alone, it doesn’t happen all the time.

So really.. it’s all about conditioning or training your body to respond to certain sensations. It’s not an instant thing. It takes time. It took me about 2 years to learn to orgasm from gspot stimulation, most of that was in my head, trying to learn to relax and just let things happen the way they wanted to. Which is why you’ll find me telling people to stop chasing after that elusive orgasm. Focus on the sensations you’re experiencing, not the ones you’re not. Don’t force them, that’s a guaranteed way to not have things happen at all.

Don’t go into the bedroom thinking “I really have to orgasm this time, it really needs to happen, I’ll be so disappointed if it doesn’t” because all that does is ensure you won’t relax, have fun or orgasm. If you go into it thinking “ooooo.. this is gonna be so f*cking good!” then it will be. *shrugs* That’s what worked for me.

Talking with your partner to set a long range goal and working towards it with little pressure on either one of you to perform to a certain standard. I told my partner I wanted to try squirting. Two years later it happened. Mostly for me there has to be some extreme mental stimulation, not just a physical craving. The best sessions we’ve had have been the result of DAYS of teasing prior to any physical touching.
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:21:19 PM
- clitoral vs penetration...this is probably why women love to receive oral.

- most men orgasm within 3 minutes of penetration? This seems strange to me.

- people say there's a certain part of my penis that's the most sensitive...that's how to make me cum, focus on it, blah blah blah. I can cum by different ways on different parts of my penis. Don't need that one certain part. Would only my shaft receiving attention be very equivalent to a woman only getting penetration?

- most men cum within 3 minutes of penetration...most (?) women can't cum by penetration without extra clitoral stimulation. Sounds like two counterpart groups that should get together and work on things.

- I hate seeing in here that some women really want to make sure that you know that they really can fake an orgasm without you being able to tell. Don't know what to think about that.
 Hearton64
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:29:20 PM
Wow....that was so kind of you to elaborate your experience!
Thank you.
I see alot of similarities in our histories,minus the sex abuse.

Hamilton12345
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:05:14 PM
Hearton, I cannot orgasm from penetration alone, never have been able to, never will be able. It sometimes take a long, long time for me to come at all and somtimes requires nipple as well as clit stimulation.

All I can guess is, maybe the men have not been good enough?

All I can guess is that the woman you have been with, are faking it!

As for those who say that it is all the head, yes for some it is, some women do have that easy a time, other don't and it has nothing to do with sexuality, abuse as a child, etc. It is the way our bodies our work plain and simply.
 LongHairedLass
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:56:01 PM
Well I can cum from penetration alone, but not every time or with just any man. But, not only is every woman different, every sexual relationship is different.

An ex worked out a technique on me where he conditioned me to cum from penetration alone, AND, on his verbal command! It helped that I was crazy in love with him. Then I think he got bored with me. Despite all our differences many years ago, I would be calling him over for a visit now,tonight. LOL, if he hadn't up and died prematurely.

I had a lover who was fairly skilled and I came with him every time, without any special extra effort other than your basic penetration sex, except the foreplay was really good. Once I didn't. He tried a little longer and I still didn't come. So he asked me why, I just shrugged and smiled, didn't know why.

Another ex made me feel very free sexually, and I could initiate more often and choose positions myself, and that helped me come easily. Also it helped that he had a big penis. Pretty sure I came with penetration alone with him. It ended badly so it's nice that my memory is somewhat blurred.

Other encounters have had mixed results, nothing guaranteed, usually pleasurable regardless.
 Robert122077
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:14:53 PM
I'm no expert on the subject, but I've heard and read several female experts in the field of female sexuality state that it's the woman's responsibility for her orgasms. I always thought this was harsh, but this does seem to me that they think, or know, that 99% of it is psychological and not physical.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:27:52 PM

I'm no expert on the subject, but I've heard and read several female experts in the field of female sexuality state that it's the woman's responsibility for her orgasms. I always thought this was harsh, but this does seem to me that they think, or know, that 99% of it is psychological and not physical.

This does not mean that it is all pyschological, it means that a woman needs to take responsibility for saying what does or does not work, to speak and guide her guy so that it is best for them both.

Yes the brain is the largest sex organ, especially for women, but by saying it is 99% pyschological feeds into the "any woman can orgasm from penetration only if she would only let go, or with the right man"
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:31:11 PM

I will absolutely go wild if a man just barely penetrates me and teases me with with just an inch or two of his penis!!

Lol.. thanks for the tip.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:41:18 PM
Bebedeleau,

The question would be if she was sensitive to begin with, or the if the BDSM practice made her more sensitive.

I was sensitive to begin with, long before I ever got to act out my kinks, but found out that certain BDSM activities can be multi-orgasmic for me even without any penetration or "normal" types of sexual stimulation. For example, I've often had orgasms from wax play, whips and canes - and again, it depends on who is doing it to me. If I'm with my own partner (when I have one) or a trusted play partner who knows me well, it can happen. Nonsexual play with someone else won't do it for me, because we don't have that bond.

My late husband was 100% vanilla, but when he did anything to my neck (especially the back of my neck) I would cum like crazy. I mean, wet and sometimes squirting. Like no_1_bby, I can cum from giving head - though that also depends on the guy to whom I'm giving it. If we are well into our relationship, it happens because I care about him and it turns me on like crazy to provide pleasure to him.

D/s interests me, not in practice, but in theory. I've heard enough to know that there is a great psychological aspect to it, and a bond that is unique. Note that this is in the mind, and as a submissive, there must be a letting go and an opening up of the mind to feel that bond, and to experience the sensations. She can't 'own' any parts of her self, she has to give up control and be pretty much an open vessel physically, emotional and psychologically. Is this correct Pittsburgh? That would address the mental aspect of receiving different sensations ... note the "by the right guy, at the right time" comment ....

Yes, and the more one gets into exploring one's own sexuality (kinky or not), the more one realizes the truism that "the brain is the largest sex organ". I'd add that it's also the most powerful sex organ.
 ksayer1
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:46:22 PM
''Just a comment on skilled,
experienced lovers. I can tell you if I
was still with my first husband, who
was inexperienced and
unknowledgable, I wouldn't know
what I know now. About my own
body. I was married to him for 22
years, and sex was perfunctory,
passionless and dull.''

Just want to point out that this was half your fault. You could have educated yourself.

Robert,

Like i said before it can be 100% mental for both men and women.

But i bet it is much easier for you if there is a lot of contact with your penis.
So by the same arguement all men should be able to cum with very little contact with the penis. Some men can, most cannot.

Just like some women can, most women cannot.

So women should have to train there minds to have an orgasim with very little clit stimulation so men don't have to go out of their way or take extra time?

Sorry guys but Freud was wrong about female sexuality and a lot of other things too.

OP, you are in the average if not the majority.
 Hearton64
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/22/2013 2:28:02 AM
I'm no expert on the subject, but I've heard and read several female experts in the field of female sexuality state that it's the woman's responsibility for her orgasms. I always thought this was harsh.

It seems I took that attitude to heart,and hand,without even knowing it wasn't meant to be literal,
and especially after being with men who's main concern was thier own orgasm and me giving them one.
But,I have never thought the same way about any man I was with.
It was MY responsibility to get him of,and myself off to boot.

If I stopped doing it for myself during penetration,I'd go without orgasms for alot longer than 2 years. :(

I may be "conditioned" but I also feel no amount of nerve stimulation anywhere during penetration.
If it's all in my head,and not my body or yours so be it.

I'm in good company. :)

But i bet it is much easier for you if there is a lot of contact with your penis.
So by the same arguement all men should be able to cum with very little contact with the penis. Some men can, most cannot.

That was my arguement in the other thread.If its all in our heads,then it should be all in your head and without any stimulation to your penis,you guys should be able to come too.Oh....and btw....the next time I have sex I'm going to inform my guy that his orgasm is his responsibility and stop mid-suck. :0
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/22/2013 4:59:15 AM

^^^That's what she said...

Boom-chi! lol
 Hearton64
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/22/2013 8:42:50 AM

I have never had an orgasm from penetration alone

Un-wel-cum to the club. :)
 nikkisenko
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/23/2013 2:58:47 AM
Ok ... since you went there. Could you imagine how painfully agonizing childbirth would be if all those nerve endings were INSIDE

It is my understanding that the clit is much bigger than just that little nub. It extends clear up inside the vagina.

It is after all both 3/4 of women who have been molested and 3/4 of women who allegedly don't come via penetration alone? Hmmmmmmmm....

I'm confused. If 1 in 4 girls are molested and that is causing sexual dysfunction (what I think you are getting at), wouldn't only 25% of women have issues?

I prefer penetrative sex over clitoris stimulation....funny thing is I always felt like I was the odd one out, after always hearing about how women DONT get off on penetration, and need lots of clit stimulation to get off. I have had partners/lovers who, with all good intentions, would go the clit route (licking, rubbing, etc), when I am really like "ummm just give me the action already". I like a little bit of clit stim, but as a small part of the experience, not the end-all be-all. If a man focuses too much on the clit, it f'ing annoys me. As I said, I always felt I was in the minority on this, so I found it amusing that the women who DO like that feel in the minority also

I agree with this completely. I responded to a thread once stating I preferred intercourse to oral. I cannot tell you how many people insisted that something must be wrong, he wasn't doing it right, etc. Lol, NO! I happen to be in the group in which penetration is way better than anything else.
 eattoplease55
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/23/2013 3:51:46 AM
The things we talk about.....lol....Most woman cant climax thru intercourse.....Ive been with a few,counting them on one hand that can....and its nice but not expected.....Im an oral freak and all the woman Ive been with have enjoyed what they say is their hardest climaxes thru what I like to do.....but not like men....woman need the long kisses,long foreplay and light body touches .....gets them ready and relaxes them...nothing like the sighs and heavy breaths when teasing a woman......oh yeah....I dont have an ego and never have....just know what woman like and the like wise!....lol
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2013 4:02:22 AM
Perhaps it is in my mind as I can orgasm at times by anticipation alone. The anticipation of being touched where you want to be after being held-off can set me off. If I have been without sex for a while the entrance on a penis or finger can set me off twinging and bucking. Perhaps though on entering part of the penis rubs along the clit. I do think anticipation plays a large role in my case, as I’m sure it does with other women.

Once the anticipation phase wares off, so sometimes does the ease of orgasming.
If not mentally stimulated I might not orgasm with even clitoral or G-spot stimulation. So perhaps, to some degree, it is in the mind.

I always orgasm when rubbing up on the corner of my pillow – those orgasms are very powerful and have me gushing like crazy at times. I have to lay down a PVC sheet over my bed!
 Hearton64
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/23/2013 4:04:08 AM

I'm confused. If 1 in 4 girls are molested and that is causing sexual dysfunction (what I think you are getting at), wouldn't only 25% of women have issues?

DUH! You're right! My bad! What I lack in the ability to come thru penetration,I don't make up in maths skills! I wonder what's up with the other 50% then?

Thing is,I don't believe that not coming from penetration alone is a sexual dysfunction especially if it's the norm.

Most woman cant climax thru intercourse.....Ive been with a few,counting them on one hand that can....and its nice but not expected

Just one hand? lol Thanks for the "thumbs up".

Im an oral freak and all the woman Ive been with have enjoyed what they say is their hardest climaxes thru what I like to do.....but not like men....woman need the long kisses,long foreplay and light body touches .....gets them ready and relaxes them...nothing like the sighs and heavy breaths when teasing a woman......oh yeah....I dont have an ego and never have....just know what woman like and the like wise!....lol

Thankfully men like you exist,I just wish I had run into 100% more of them!
I went without a man going down on me or giving me penetrative orgasms for decades.
 nikkisenko
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/23/2013 4:11:26 AM

Thing is,I don't believe that not coming from penetration alone is a sexual dysfunction especially if it's the norm.

I agree. Poor wording choice on my part.
 jdriver008
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/23/2013 5:35:27 PM
Baffling...I've never been able to understand how women can't orgasm from sex. I've gotten off literally every single time with every single woman I've ever been with yet 3/4 women can't come from penetration. I just don't get it.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:34:06 PM
I have never had an orgasm from penetration alone... Almost a couple of times if the man is very well endowed but even then I have needed some clit action. I cum the best on top so I can control the motion and have both at the same time clitoral stimulation and penetration. If the man is good and knows what he is doing then I can cum orally in a minute flat

Somehow, I think if your not getting off from penetration alone, then your not taking the man balls deep. That's what I don't get is how so many woman say they love a man with a sausage that you could drape a flag off of, yet some can't even take him balls deep. They may only get 6" in at best, but there's another 3 or more inch's of vacancy left. Same thing in porn. What's the point of a man being so well endowed, if your not gonna accomodate the full length?
 L3LiveLaughLove
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/23/2013 8:36:31 PM
prior to the past few generations, sex was pretty much ONLY "penetrative"..I really doubt oral sex happened much before the advent of indoor plumbing, showers, soap, etc..

OMG you just made me spew out my raisin bran muffin! Now to clean my screen!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone