Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 101
Orgasms from penetration alonePage 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Huh?
If you're that upset.......why are you having sex in the first place?
Why not work out your issues so you both can enjoy sex?

Sounds more like a mind-fuk than a good fuk!!

I was raised to think that a woman should never deny a man sex (if in a relationship). You don't actually fix or solve anything by denying sex to a man, but you can manipulate how you have sex.

The common source of me being upset is when men want to delay or put off talking about things (issues in the relationship), and want to bypass any discussion of issues, by making it seem inconvenient that I want to address an issue. So instead of acting like a b!tch and not letting them have any, I let them have it but not enjoy it as most feel guilty if they come too fast.
 MsMicki
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Orgasms from penetration alone
Posted: 8/16/2013 5:39:22 PM

I was raised to think that a woman should never deny a man sex (if in a relationship). You don't actually fix or solve anything by denying sex to a man, but you can manipulate how you have sex..

uhm........you're not actually fixing or solving anything by having sex either if you're just mind-fuking them!!

Key word: manipulate
Speaks volumes!!

Personally, if I'm going to have sex......I'm going to do it the right way where both of us enjoy it!

So instead of acting like a b!tch and not letting them have any, I let them have it but not enjoy it as most feel guilty if they come too fast.

Explain the difference in the b!tch levels here?!!
Either your a b!tch for saying "No".......
or your a b!tch for playing games with someone you supposedly love.
 TheFuryan
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/16/2013 7:55:36 PM
Ok ladies,

Since the stats claim that 75% of us CAN NOT orgasm by penetration alone,with NO clitoral stimulation whatsoever,and alot of men claim orgasms are all in our heads and that we need therapy for sexual dysfunction if we can't orgasm thru penetration alone,I am wondering who here can honestly say they are part of that 75%?

I, for one,am completely incapable of orgasming from penetration alone.

Who else here can't?

How do you most easily come during sex?

Clitoral or G-spot?

Oral or manual?

Penetration alone?

Oh...and just wondering also,who here has faked it in order to not bruise a man's ego?

I was just reading something related to this the other day. Over 300 women were surveyed and asked a variety of questions about their sex life and orgasms etc. The women who noted that they orgasm more through penetration without clitoral stimulation were also the women who said that size matters and that they prefer bigger penises. Maybe there's something there?
 MsMicki
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2013 5:30:16 AM

The women who noted that they orgasm more through penetration without clitoral stimulation were also the women who said that size matters and that they prefer bigger penises. Maybe there's something there?

For me......it has nothing to do with size (I actually prefer medium to large in size)
it's all about "angle"!!
The gspot is located within an inch or so inside the vaginal opening......so even the small ones can hit it if it's done right!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2013 7:19:17 AM

I was raised to think that a woman should never deny a man sex (if in a relationship).

Wow. *blinks* Tell me what your views on spousal rape are... because I can assure you, no matter how much he wants it, if I don't, he's not going to get it.

You don't actually fix or solve anything by denying sex to a man, but you can manipulate how you have sex.

You don't actually fix or solve anything by giving sex to a man when there are issues that need to be addressed, either.

I'm all for a consensual power exchange and agreed on manipulation of someone else. What you stated here is clearly not that and borders on douchebaggery to me. Not at all a healthy way to conduct a relationship. YMMV, of course.
 Just_Bopping_Around
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/17/2013 8:13:28 AM
This thread reminds me of a cartoon I saw ages ago. A pretty woman is lying seductively in bed. Her guy is naked in a ransacked bedroom. It looks like the place was tossed by a burglar. He's holding a drawer that he pulled out of her dresser and says "Okay, I give up. Where *is* your clitoris?"
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/17/2013 3:45:27 PM
Whoa! I never said I was forced to, I said I was raised with the notion that you don't withhold in attempt to solve problems, it usually creates more problems.

I'm not saying that I would have sex if I feel ill, am in pain, not in the mood, etc. My kitty doesn't stop working because I'm upset, but my brain disconnects from it when I'm upset, so I'm unable to enjoy it. I'm not the "go sleep in the couch", "you don't get any tonight" kind of woman, but I can make them come faster. They get what they want and I get to end it at will. I'm not saying I'm resolving anything with doing this, but I don't see how withholding could ever solve anything, if anything, it will get him to apologize for the sake of getting some, instead of thinking about the problem. When you're still getting some, you don't think the issue is that serious but you notice the quality of it is not the same.

The bottom line is that we all choose what we want to do, whenever we want to do it. I choose to accelerate the orgasm in a myriad of conditions, I don't see anything wrong with it. They are still getting it, its just gonna be my way, not theirs (when I'm upset). I don't see the big deal, if that makes me a douchebag/b!tch, then I guess I am.
 Howdy_From_Harry
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2013 4:37:38 PM
sometimes I wonder how many men you women have had sex with that make you such an expert on MEN instead of a MAN.
 Caseyjones4
Msg: 109
Posted: 9/2/2013 9:36:32 PM
I have only been with one women who was able to orgasm from penetration. We would have sex in a position that allowed for deep penetration of the vaginal fornix and the orgasms were explosive.

Like men, I believe many women think that they should orgasm from intercourse and it often results in some fake, half- assed deal. As I have grown more experienced I can spot this. I honestly don't think many of them even know it isn't a true orgasm.
 forums48380
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/3/2013 2:02:47 PM
I remember reading that the clit has roots that extend into the vagina. Is that not true?
 platypus_man
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2013 12:01:25 PM
What I've learned from reading all 6 pages of this thread is: The more things change, the more they stay the same. There apparently still are a significant number of guys who believe that if they just keep pounding away during intercourse, their magnificent penis will force a woman to orgasm. And yet, there are still plenty of women who need more than just penetration to do it. So we're back where we were in the seventies, with forum magazine trying to open the lines of communication between the sexes: We need to talk to each other about sex; what we like, what we need, and stop letting the media influence us into believing that there is only one way that everyone must behave in order to please our mates. Now, guys are usually pretty straight forward; it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make us come. Yet women, for some reason, still tend to think that men should have some sixth sense about how to bring you to a climax. Ladies, we don't have ESP. Tell us what you want. We'll do it. No, it may not be the 'magical, mystical romantic' fantasy sex life that you've always envisioned that your perfect life would be like, but life isn't a fantasy, it's real. And this is as real as it gets. Tell us. And for those with guys who forget, tell them again. We love you, we want you to be happy.
 MsMicki
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2013 12:11:15 PM
Curious as to what "media" is influencing us into believing this???
Everything I read says the same thing....which you just said......COMMUNICATE!!

and this goes for men as well.....contrary to ^^ your beliefs.....not all guys are "pretty straight forward".....
IME.....every man I've been with has needed something "different" to give him a great orgasm.
So...that communication needs to run both ways down the street!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2013 12:14:25 PM
I don't orgasm from penetration. I'd rather she stay on the OUTside.

; )
 no_1_bby
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2013 9:06:35 AM

I don't orgasm from penetration. I'd rather she stay on the OUTside.

; )

You do know there are men than can do that though, right? Orgasm while they are being penetrated... it's an incredible sight to behold and experience.
 NCnavetG8r
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2013 9:28:03 AM
All I can say about this topic is I would HOPE my lover would be honest with me about what does and doesn't "do it" for her. Communication, communication, communication. Nothing beats it. And I'd jump through hoops if that's what it took to get her off. I just want to know what kind of hoops to buy and how to use them. ;)
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2013 11:59:33 AM

You do know there are men than can do that though, right? Orgasm while they are being penetrated... it's an incredible sight to behold and experience.

Oh reeaally? hehe! You go girl.
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/5/2013 1:26:21 PM
I knew a lady that needed to have her clit slapped/she called it spanking ....so away we went...she showed me how and of course I obliged with a little hesitation...she kept saying harder,harder, come on harder, that's not hard enough! ....my hand was getting sore so I finally gave up and made a fist a was ready to punch the hell out of her little flower which now looked like some sort of sea creature from the deep....She screamed in pleasure just before I was going to hammer her ....the whole thing was total efffing a nightmare....

I'ts no surprise either to find women that only require maybe an inch of penetration....just sayin!
 genie270
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/20/2013 10:34:51 AM
75% ?! Woah ! I didn't know the number was that high. Yes I can't either, to answer the OP's question. Don't think it is possible for me.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2013 4:32:00 PM

While it's true that all women are different. ...therefore, sometimes we need to be a little more specific with what works for us......it's also nice when the guy has his own ideas and just maybe shows her different things that she might not even realize she likes. I'm glad the first guy that ever made me have a G-Spot orgasm didn't JUST do things per my directions......or I would never of had that type of orgasm....because honestly, I never thought the squirting thing was even real, until he showed me otherwise. : )

Yes and no. So many guys I know want to do that "jackhammer hand" thing, and it's an instant turn off for me. I'm open to trying a lot of stuff, I also know a lot of stuff I've tried in the past just doesn't work for me, so really.. he should be open to hearing what works for me, and working along those guidelines.
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/27/2013 6:00:06 PM
Are women aware that there is a difference between ego and self confidence?

they are not the same thing.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2013 3:06:25 AM
^ Oh how funny...I'd say that they're aware of that - A big infatuation with many women is a man's supposed "confidence", right? Well, if the subject comes up at all, you're guaranteed to hear about the line between confidence and****ness or ego. This is assuming that when you said "ego" you meant the obnoxious side of it.

So, I think that women are aware that there is a difference. But, has that become an issue in this thread? I might've missed it.
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/28/2013 8:05:01 AM
I think we all know that there are women that will never orgasm and the other team that can orgasm every 2 minutes for hours from any position with very little manipulation. The female body is a puzzle at times....
 TooShadows
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2013 2:06:42 PM
I've been with a good many women that orgasmed from penetration alone,and a few could have multiple orgasms. My girlfriend is one such.
 platypus_man
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2013 8:22:14 AM

I just found this.... http://www.lustability.com/facts.php 30. For 75% of men, ejaculation occurs within 3 minutes of penetration. There has to be a correlation between this and the 75% of women who don't orgasm via penetration alone....lol

That's impossible. Whenever a thread comes up about intercourse, every guy on it insists that he can last at least 6 hours of straight non stop intercourse, and that's because he drank a case of beer and just finished working a 24 hour shift in a coal mine, otherwise he could last much longer.
Oh, and 90% of all statistics found online are 50% made up. Just sayin'.
 Gideon_70
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/28/2013 12:20:21 PM
My ex tried to fake it with me, and I was upset with her. Sex is not always about orgasms. Honesty plays as much of a part, to me, anyway. Being lied to is not something that I appreciate.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone