Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 176
Orgasms from penetration alonePage 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I don't demand oral because there is nothing
Worse than a man doing anything begrudgingly
So I wait because when it does happen it's awesome.

You don't have to demand, but you can always ask. Or give him a signal. My girlfriend has a way to tell me that she wants to have sex. If she starts kissing me and play with my ear, is not the signal. That simply means that she wants to touch me and be touched, but if she starts to caress me around the legs and then hones down on the middle, she usually wants something. So I oblige.

When you tell a man what you may like, or how often you would love that, eventually they will make it part of their repertoire, simply because they know if they please you some, you will please them as well. My girlfriend is getting me to be addicted to sex, to the point that if we are not having sex twice a day, she is horny. And so am I.

Also remember that one of the biggest killers of good sex, is routine. So it's to his best interest to try something new and different.

So enjoy. I hope he got the message of the power of getting you to orgasm not once but twice.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Orgasms from penetration alone
Posted: 7/2/2014 11:27:46 AM

Also is it possible that because I was raped
As an 8 year old my vagina was "shut off"
To penetration?

I once read that my (and most victims) physiology was altered
To the point that there was a disconnect
Both psychologically and physiologically
Due to sexual abuse over a long period of time.

I can see how this would be possible.

Does anyone know if a tilted uterus would
Change the placement of a woman's g-spot?

Shouldn't, based on what I know about the anatomy there. But since not all doctors can agree that the gspot exists, I doubt you'd find any information regarding it and tilted uterus changing positions. My understanding is it is more likely linked with the urethra than the uterus. The uterus is basically a bag that sits on top of the vagina, and it can move around and change sizes, but it generally doesn't affect the positioning of the vagina. The cervix would probably change positions.

The gspot is generally located on the anterior (front) wall of the vagina, within 1-2" of the vaginal opening, near or right behind the pubic bone. There are other spots (A and U) that are deeper and located near the cervix. But the 1-2" within the vagina on the anterior wall would line up with some spongy tissues that surround the urethra, much like men have a prostate (the urethra travels through the prostate).

So that spongy tissue is what is known to swell and expand during gspot stimulation, and where the fluid is produced. Look up Skene's gland - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene's_gland

I can't see a tilted uterus having any impact on the location of the urethra and the tissues surrounding it. But again, I'm no anatomy expert. I do know how mine works and have discovered a few ways to stimulate it.

Also.. congratulations on the other night.
 Hearton64
Msg: 178
Posted: 7/2/2014 12:35:44 PM
Thanks for that.^^^

Being that I didn't find my gspot until I was
35 with my own fingers after I read about it
As no one I had ever been with knew of its
Existence and my xhusband was too disinterested
In helping me find it I'm still wondering
Why I feel nothing during penetration other
Than the man I'm with's pleasure with what
I consider "a nerveless hole" for his use.

Because I feel no real pleasure during penetration
It sometimes leaves me feeling as you once told
Me I was,his masterbatory object.

But because it's not his fault my vagina is "dead"
And I know he loves me and I him
I can't see stopping having sex altogether because
It doesn't do anything for me.

But...I have considered it and went months at
A time blowing my xh and not caring if I got off.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2014 7:47:46 PM
Have you mentioned the lack of sensation to your OBGYN? I'm curious if they had any insight to offer you.
 Hearton64
Msg: 180
Posted: 7/6/2014 4:00:01 AM

Have you mentioned the lack of sensation to your OBGYN? I'm curious if they had any insight to offer you.

I mean in terms of the possibility of having an orgasm via penetration.

I "feel" him in me,and sometimes it even hurts thanks to a cervix that's 50% lower than normal,but
I can only feel my "g-spot" when he uses his fingers.

Ya' know what?

It is as it is.

Oh...and I lucked out the other night when he decided he was going to gift me with oral sex until I came. :)

Got to see fireworks twice in one week.!~
 no_1_bby
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2014 6:14:00 PM

I "feel" him in me,and sometimes it even hurts thanks to a cervix that's 50% lower than normal,but
I can only feel my "g-spot" when he uses his fingers.

This doesn't sound much different from what I experience. Fingers on my g-spot actually cause me pain, and we won't discuss what his ramming into my cervix feels like.

Everything I've read on g-spot orgasms (more specifically squirting/female ejaculation) will describe the woman feeling like she has to pee. I'm here to tell you, if that is the thing you are looking for.. you might never feel it. I have only felt it once, about 20 years ago, and it put a complete halt to all things sexy for me while I actually went to the bathroom again for the 3rd or 4th time. In the last 4 years, I've never felt that sensation again... it's not a precursor for me to g-spot orgasms. I also don't respond to that "come hither" stroking with a finger that so many advocate, or a jackhammering of my bits. No, just stop.

Kegels help, having good muscle tone can help, and for me it's more about his girth than his length, and I seem to have struck gold with my last two partners. I will mention the former partner has me really incredibly spoiled and I do miss him for that.

Whatever.. as you said, it is what it is. Find the bliss in what you do have because focusing on what you don't have will make you crazy.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 182
Posted: 7/8/2014 6:57:59 AM
Oh...and I lucked out the other night when he decided he was going to gift me with oral sex until I came. :)

No, you did not lucked out, you set a precedent that he can see giving you pleasure and joy. What man does not want to hold on to that button and push it at will. So he can see not only him getting off, but you, and you maybe wanting more of that good stuff.

I see more orgasms for you in the future.
 Hearton64
Msg: 183
Posted: 7/11/2014 5:23:03 AM

This doesn't sound much different from what I experience.

Glad to know I'm not totally alone.

Fingers on my g-spot actually cause me pain, and we won't discuss what his ramming into my cervix feels like.Everything I've read on g-spot orgasms (more specifically squirting/female ejaculation) will describe the woman feeling like she has to pee. I'm here to tell you, if that is the thing you are looking for.. you might never feel it

I have felt that whilst on top.Not the best feeling in the world but if I stimulate my clit at the same time,I have had some pretty intense orgasms up there.

I have only felt it once, about 20 years ago, and it put a complete halt to all things sexy for me while I actually went to the bathroom again for the 3rd or 4th time. In the last 4 years, I've never felt that sensation again... it's not a precursor for me to g-spot orgasms. I also don't respond to that "come hither" stroking with a finger that so many advocate, or a jackhammering of my bits. No, just stop.

LOL..No doubt.I find it interesting how men are "hung up" on how hung they are and how fast they can pump as though that alone is gonna do it for women.

Kegels help, having good muscle tone can help

Well,my vagina is on sabbatical and I don't want to interrupt it with work! lol

and for me it's more about his girth than his length

I hear that.Too bad I went for a man with Character instead of for his dyck size.

and I seem to have struck gold with my last two partners. I will mention the former partner has me really incredibly spoiled and I do miss him for that.Whatever.. as you said, it is what it is.

Why is it that if you find yourself with a GREAT lover,there are always con's emotionally/relationally speaking?

Find the bliss in what you do have because focusing on what you don't have will make you crazy.

I hear you.Can't have it ALL with one man comes to mind.

No, you did not lucked out, you set a precedent that he can see giving you pleasure and joy. What man does not want to hold on to that button and push it at will. So he can see not only him getting off, but you, and you maybe wanting more of that good stuff.I see more orgasms for you in the future.

What man? MOST men I have been with.And I did "luck out" as it's a rare occurance that he takes it upon himself
to go down on me.IN 5 years,I'd say it's happened about 10 times.It's not his FAVORITE thing to do.And since I'm not the type to demand or set myself up for disappointment with expectations,all I can do is REALLY appreciate it when he choose to do it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2014 6:56:50 AM

I have felt that whilst on top.Not the best feeling in the world but if I stimulate my clit at the same time,I have had some pretty intense orgasms up there.

That feeling (needing to pee), according to the masses, is your gspot being stimulated (I usually make sure I pee before sex so that I'm assured of not being interrupted during sex). If, combined with the clit stim, you are orgasming hard, congratulations.. a combined orgasm!

LOL..No doubt.I find it interesting how men are "hung up" on how hung they are and how fast they can pump as though that alone is gonna do it for women.

I had a partner who was in the 9-10" range. He also suffered from PE. A lot of larger-than-average guys think all they need to do is show up and get naked.

Well,my vagina is on sabbatical and I don't want to interrupt it with work! lol

Thankfully I'd already finished my coffee by the time I read this, otherwise.. yeah.. messy.

I hear that.Too bad I went for a man with Character instead of for his dyck size.

Well I guess I lucked on in that the last couple men have been fantastic people who just happened to have a nice thick penis. By no stretch of the imagination am I a size queen... I have a friend who is and it infuriates me to no end. Then I remember it's her life and she should get what she wants. Thing is, she sacrifices good people for penis size and then complains about not being able to find good people.

Why is it that if you find yourself with a GREAT lover,there are always con's emotionally/relationally speaking?

Meh.. I'm a realist. I'm also comparing a 1 year relationship to a 5 year relationship. Ask me again in 4 years how I feel about the differences between the two of them. If I could combine these two men into one man.. yeah. I'd be set for life.

I hear you.Can't have it ALL with one man comes to mind.

Which is one reason I don't limit myself.. or him.. to just one partner. *grins* There are benefits and methods to my madness you know. *wink*
 sedonagirl1
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2014 7:39:50 AM
Four play is very important why rush and 69 is amazing for both or usually is I think there are ways to make the clit feel good while hes inside and we all can be happy. I like it all and yes when a lover avoids and ignores the clit its very sad just how most men like oral .
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 186
Posted: 7/26/2014 4:37:08 AM
Well....Ive been with only a few that could orgasm just from penetration....it is nice but rare.....my forte is oral and ive always been able to make her day with that....its all bout teasing and the time I take bfore she climaxes.....kissing...light touches....time it takes to reach between her soft thighs.....then the great feeling of those thighs on my cheeks.....wont go any further...lol....but you get the idea....and oh yeah..music for the mood along with whatever she likes for beverage....mmmm....mmm
 Shirley1215
Msg: 187
Posted: 7/26/2014 12:52:43 PM
I think the ability to relax and let go has a lot to do with it.

When I was married, I could NOT come from penetration alone. It was weird, because I could feel it...just out of reach, but could NOT get there. He had a problem with premature ejaculation that he simply would not address, in research, online, or with the Dr. I didn't even realize it the first couple of years, because he really was my first. I just thought, how lucky am I?? He gets SO excited, he can't even control himself. Yes, I was that that naive.

He figured if he was willing to do everything else, it shouldn't matter. It did. I begged him to get help. I felt like I was a married woman, and was going to live my whole life without really knowing "what it was all about".

In addition he was a pretty controlling person, actually his title WAS "Controller" for a bank. He brought his work home. By the time he was done with his disapproving looks at whatever I did that day, I was a bit uptight. So the both of us together was a "no go". We were married for eighteen years. And right or wrong, I actually divorced him mainly because of sex, or more accurately, his lack of willingness to address it. I was climbing the walls, and every thing in pants looked good to me. And yes, he loved oral and all the other stuff, but it just was NOT what I was craving. When we were done, my engine was still running. I will have to say, I had, and have a very strong sex drive. I never cheated on him, but it was not because I didn't think about it. I just don't have it in me.

The very first man I was with after my divorce was more experienced. I warned him I was a "no go" that way kind of girl so his feelings wouldn't be hurt. He just smiled and said "We'll see, everyone is different.".

He taught me how to relax and enjoy. WELL. Let me tell you, the first time we had sex was a very "awakening experience" in every sense of the word, and I was 40 years old. . I mean, we are talking thunder and lighting folks. Without any effort!!! I couldn't have walked if I had wanted to, I was shaking for a long time. . I was just... I don't even have words to explain it. I kept saying "Oh My God!!! I had NO idea!!!!!" He was one very happy man for quite a while, and taught me how to have fun in bed. We split up for other reasons, but we are friends, and he still laughs and shakes his head at my "Awakening". I was a very hungry woman back then, I had saved it up for a LONG time.

And ever since then, it's been easy. '' In fact, for me, it's little TOO easy, now. I can come just from playing with my breasts, while kissing me, although I try, really try not to do that. I had it happen once when I had just started dating a man, while we were in the "playing stage", and I could have died of embarrassment.

I kind of have to hold back and control the situation or I will be done in 3 seconds, and after a couple in a row, I'm pretty much done for the night. I have G-spot orgasms from penetration and it just freaking moves the earth...and it is very, very exhausting. If we want to play and make meal out of it, I have to literally push them back and be like..".take a breath, ..slow down...just hold on a minute...wait...wait...no really, just let me catch my breath" every couple of minutes during sex, or it's all over. And I don't WANT it to be.

So what I am saying is that things change. Sometimes it is who you are with, sometimes it's what happened before you ever got to the bedroom. So much of it is in your head. You have to be willing to flip that switch. For me, it's a crazy mix of being in control, while at the same time, you surrender.
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 188
Posted: 7/26/2014 10:09:08 PM
I can't get off from penetration alone anymore. I could when I was younger. When I was younger, I could always orgasm when I was on top. I think hormones play a huge part in this.

My guy loves to give me oral. He would stay down there for hours if i wanted him to. I don't get off from that. In fact, I find it rather boring. I do like his fingers inside on my G spot however.
 bbcsex911
Msg: 189
Posted: 8/14/2014 9:13:31 PM
sounds like u need sum good****...im here for u
 Siennarh
Msg: 190
Posted: 5/8/2015 7:08:40 AM
I can only orgasm from penetration alone basically.
I've only ever had a total of 2 non-penetration orgasms in my whole life!
lol.

I'd say it's a mixture of G-spot and some kind of 'deep' spot +
just the general sensations of it.

I've never faked it but I had a hell of a time when I was on anti-depressants like last year.
Would take like half an hour, and was so manual it was ridiculous.

I'm pretty excitable and orgasm kind of fast. Usually that's enough for me.
 xtingwish
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2015 8:30:04 AM
post viewing most of the messages.
im not concerned weather or not I can tell is she is faking it.
i would be more concerned that our intimacy wasn't fully pleasing.
thx for all of the diverse opinions,
we certainly learn something new , hopefully every day
thx again all...
 bobbertsmithert1
Msg: 192
Posted: 5/8/2015 10:38:21 AM

Ok ladies,

Since the stats claim that 75% of us CAN NOT orgasm by penetration alone,with NO clitoral stimulation whatsoever,and alot of men claim orgasms are all in our heads and that we need therapy for sexual dysfunction if we can't orgasm thru penetration alone,I am wondering who here can honestly say they are part of that 75%?

One thing that always works....is to have the woman get into reverse cowgirl, on top of her lover, and then have a friend lick her clitoris.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2015 12:43:15 PM
^^ Would that be a boyfriend or a girlfriend - or does it matter? That's some good friend, though!
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 194
Posted: 6/21/2015 1:08:59 AM
What if he can't stay hard in reverse cowgirl?
 MsMicki
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2015 7:07:42 PM

Does anyone know if a tilted uterus would
Change the placement of a woman's g-spot?[?quote]

I can only speak of my personal experiences...
I have a tilted uterus....and my gspot is literally within an inch in....
 Hearton64
Msg: 196
Posted: 6/22/2015 7:37:24 AM
Hey you!

This thread has been dead for awhile.

2 years old!

Either way I feel nothing during penis penetration
but my guy has finally figured me out and I really don't
care if he has a dyck as long as he's got fingers and a tongue!

He's mastered getting me off!

Working on his PhD!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 197
Posted: 6/22/2015 8:04:32 AM

He's mastered getting me off!

This is awesome. I remember you sounding frustrated about him. That you enjoy giving him joy everyday, but you had began to feel left out. Somehow the situation sounds like is going in the right direction. And that both of you are more cognizant of each others wants and needs. I guess it took some communication and courage in your part to express to him what you wanted.

I think it was Church who said something interesting about Libidos and sex, it's a habit. If you make it a habit, you will do it and will find ways to keep it interesting, exciting and relevant. If it's not a habit, it's something that you will do then once a month or twice a year.

So I am very happy for you.
 Hearton64
Msg: 198
Posted: 6/22/2015 10:55:06 AM
IG you know from my posts that I am "all balls"

I informed him for years!

I begged for oral for years!

I was told for years it hurt his jaw.

Then it was because he had an aversion to the scent.

I finally gave up waiting 4 years ago but kept
right on pleasing him to the point that he was getting off
10 times to my 1.

Total accommodation sex!

I guess he finally felt badly enough to get some
courage to overcum his aversion and went down
on me like a damn pro!

It's still rare but when he does!?

Holy shyt!

I was like, WTF?!

Why have I been forced to wait years for this effort?

He had no excuses left!

So yeah this was never about me not asking.

This was all about him lacking courage or drive to please me
And he got damn spoiled by my constant daily efforts
To please him and go without for HIS SAKE.

So yeah....finally my turn going into our 7th year.
Worth the wait but shyt! Worst thing about loving
someone is being too selfless and too giving!

Now he eats me like I'm a salmon filet with tartar!

HAHAHAHA!

*so gross*
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 199
Posted: 6/22/2015 1:26:13 PM

HAHAHAHA!

bon appetit
 no_1_bby
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2015 5:49:29 PM

I'm happy for you....

Couldn't you have used another comparison? Why did you have to pick salmon?!??!?! I may never eat it again...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasms from penetration alone