Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 33
view profile
History
adult breast feeding relationshipsPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
we are supposed to forget we ever had breast milk.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 34
adult breast feeding relationships
Posted: 6/18/2013 8:48:58 PM

Now if you filled a whole glass, mixed it with Ovaltine and have a Chocolate and malt shake. Yummm.

OR you could make a mean White Russian drink when at the bar! If only bartenders had that on special. I'm sure they'd be more expensive.
 OutMind
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/20/2013 1:34:54 PM

OR you could make a mean White Russian drink when at the bar! If only bartenders had that on special. I'm sure they'd be more expensive.

"Excuse me, can I get a lap dance."

"Sorry, I don't do lap dances. I work for the bar."

"But you are bare chested and they are huge. You must have a good surgeon."

"No they are all natural. You see, I am lactating."

"So what do you do for the bar?"

(Voice from bartender)
"Extra White White Russian for table three."

"Back to work."
 bryantg892
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/13/2013 3:32:34 PM
I've been looking for a woman in my area (Portland, OR) for this kind of relationship. Nothing turns me on more than sucking on a nice pair in my face, especially when lactating. If there's any woman on this forum in my area interested in pursuing this, I welcome your response.

I can be reached at bgeorgen at ureach dot com.

Bryant
 Melannie1
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2013 5:03:54 PM
Hi shouldabeenblonde! I have never experienced that however it is possible that she may be experiencing some form of oral fixation (Freud)? M.
 KidInTheHall
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/1/2014 7:58:01 PM
lol When I was 17 I met this 24 year old who was breast feeding and she got off big time when we had sex and I would breast feed from her. It was weird at first but it was quite sensual. I hope I get the opportunity again one day.
 LvByndConvention
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2014 11:32:01 AM
I trust you're all doing well:

As someone who has often incorporated Erotic Induced Lactation into a few relationships over the years,I can certainly attest to the unique pleasures ABR/ANR can provide.
My own interest in such seemed to have been a natural extension to my long-standing preference for busty women.
Like any sort of union, "Success" in such unions is often determined by having those involved seeking a common goal.

While the general view of such relationships tend to labeled as merely "kink" (usually, by those who have no real knowledge/experience with what it actually entails), practitioners often speak of the intense bonding and sensuality that comes from it.
-S
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/3/2014 7:16:01 AM
i dont know about the taste! but i do like women with mike.i do like sucking tits with milk. to me it tastes sweet and i could suck them all day..

After reading this slop and viewing that disgusting profile picture, I actually threw up in my mouth. Put a freakin' shirt on.

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T eat while reading this board. Good Christ.
 _shakti_
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/4/2014 9:23:35 AM
^^ But how else would people see the nipple piercing on his booby? Lol..

Omg this thread is disturbing, lol.
 Hearton64
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/5/2014 7:59:07 AM
Give the guy a break...he's "one hot sexy guy for you!"

Someone wasn't breast fed as an infant.

I nursed my 3 kiddo's for 27 months accumulatively...that's what boobies are actually good for!

But having a 'groan' man at the teet seems like a fetish/kink I can do without.

To each thier own tho! Tasted sweet to me and my babies!
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/8/2014 4:12:48 AM
Have dated woman who could get their breasts to secret....as for sucking them....I havent found a woman yet that if done right hasnt enjoyed their breast being sucked......tenderness to nipple pulling ends on her sighs and wants!
 cotter
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2014 4:56:21 PM

Ewwww!!! To all the above participants in this thread.
You are going to have diarrhea after doing/drinking/ that,for sure
LMAO ...
I know lots of old farts who need to keep that in mind ... the ones who have a real problem with having a BM ... need all kinds of extra fiber. That might be a solution (pun intended) to their problem ... buy breast milk online?
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/23/2014 8:16:02 AM
feel its a child thing but everyone has their thing....did try breast milk bfore my ex quit feeding....has to be good for the baby...not crazy bout the taste!
 lustforlife34
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2014 12:42:54 PM
Hi!
Is there lady looking for an adult breast feeding relationship?
If so it would lovely to hear from you!

xx
 Toolah66
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2015 7:04:37 AM
The feeling is amazing.
 Toolah66
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2015 7:06:17 AM
Hi everyone.
I have just started the Induced lactation program and in a matter of approx 2.weeks my ample breast will be capable of adult breastfeeding.
If anyone knows where I could find suitable candidates to take from me please let me know.Thanks
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/14/2015 7:18:53 AM
I've never tried it but I think I'd like it. Certainly like the fetish kind of side of it. Not so much for a lifestyle kind of thing though. Obviously would have to wait till I am pregnant in yeeears time for it though since I'm not about to be able to do it where I live now hah
 dwmitch
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2015 7:02:27 PM
I'll admit I've wondered about it a time or two strictly from a curiosity standpoint. I was bottle fed so I've always wondered what breast milk tastes like.

It just seems kind of creepy to me, though. Back when I worked at a McDonald's there was a three month stretch where I was the only guy there from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. They forgot the fact that it was still mixed company, so I learned more about pregnancy, childbirth, and lactation than a man who had never had a pregnant wife and wasn't studying to go into obstetrics probably should know.

The unanimous consensus was that lactation was a headache. Based on that admittedly small sample I can't see many women inducing lactation, unless they do it as some weird breast enlargement scheme, and to many women it just seems to be something they have to put up with, so it seems a lot of women would only go through that if there's a child involved.

Since most people view it as sexual when a woman suckles an adult it would feel wrong to me to do that with something that, at that time, is a child's primary means of survival. It would be like sexualizing a bottle.

I guess strictly from a curiosity standpoint pumping or hand expression would suffice, but it's a moot point anyway. These days the only women who take an interest in me have had all of their kids and don't want any more, or they're dead set on ever having kids to begin with. With women more or less telling me that I can have a marginal role in helping to raise their ex's kid(s) but I'll never have any of my own with them I doubt I'll ever have a relationship intimate enough with a woman who could help satisfy that curiosity.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2015 10:54:41 AM

Is nothing sacred and free of perversion anymore:(

Let me introduce you to Rule 34. Google it.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/16/2015 1:50:53 PM

milk is for infants~ breast feeding a child for nutrients

Is nothing sacred and free of perversion anymore:(

There used to be sacred cows. And then someone in the Stone age or before did something really, really wrong and stuck a kid to a cow utter and history changed. Even worse, the darn mill spoiled and got all curdy. Until... some sick puppy tasted it and said yumm. And some other sick puppy putting on bread and behold, we have a pizza.
 WONOFME
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/17/2015 1:58:24 PM
I tasted my woman's breast milk several times when she was breast feeding.
Sometimes the breast canal block up and this can be pain full for the woman as the milk backs up and can not get out.
So a more powerful sucking is needed to clear the obstruction.
One of the best ways to get the milk flowing was for her to mount me as I suck her boobs dangling in front of me. Quite often I got a milk shower as she really sprayed me when she was humping me.
Always cured the blockage problem.
 UZEASY
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/24/2015 9:01:07 AM
Ahh. I remember a punjabi poet Imam deen.

He was challenged back in his university days by female who asked the similar intention in following manner.

I don't admit you as a man unless you tell me what I hide beneath my bra

IMAM DEEN Replied:
Don't dare to question the intelligence of man, but for curiosity I must say, " In it there is a joy for man and food for infants."
 oneday57
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/23/2015 2:04:26 PM
yeah ok....some dont have any life!....talk crap all day!
 derrickbut
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/12/2015 3:22:20 PM
i would love to suckle on your breasts and be breastfeed regularly been looking for a woman who is in to it for years i love to suckle and te taste of breast milk and the bond it brings from been breastfed contact me if your still looking for a relationship
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/12/2015 4:32:09 PM
I know a lot of people are stuck in the past but come on !
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >