Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > girlfriend acts aloof for a week then asks for space... then texts me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aanarchist
Msg: 46
girlfriend acts aloof for a week then asks for space... then texts me Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
When a woman says I need space what she really means is "I want to f*ck other men", dump her and find a quality girl.
 rosewood_girl
Msg: 47
girlfriend acts aloof for a week then asks for space... then texts me
Posted: 12/14/2013 1:42:29 PM
She seems indecisive with the relationship. Maybe she wants to break up. I would wait it out a little longer, and if she does it again then break it off. When the other person in a relationship is becoming distant, its because they want to break up but don't know how to tell you.
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/14/2013 2:26:34 PM
Old post but I'll answer anyway...Actions speak louder than words. Texting sucks and asking for space is girlspeak for I'm sick of you. Move on, already, if you haven't already done so.
P.S. Paragraphs/space lines are your friends.
 sddude
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2013 12:01:26 PM
Been there done that, now I automatically give them space and time, go out and have fun without
her and fill your facebook with the fun you are having with other friends, if she responds good if not forget her, no one is to beg , if love is there, love is there if not, she is probably thinking of other guys and is no longer into you.

Usually in my case after this, they get all jealous and stalker like, cat fights ensues since they could never find a better guy than I , I am almost perfect to a fault, golly gee wiz, makes for good cat fight videos for keggers.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > girlfriend acts aloof for a week then asks for space... then texts me