Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > I told my friend i was in love with her...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kellticman72
Msg: 24
I told my friend i was in love with her...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Your acting like this is the first girl you ever had sex with. Grow a pair and move on. Why do you want to be a doormat? The best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody.
 Dem_ian
Msg: 25
view profile
History
I told my friend i was in love with her...
Posted: 3/24/2013 3:15:14 PM
OP, she's got you all under her control.
Thus, you are not a challenge to her anymore.
Whatever you do to "prove" how much you can lose yourself (giving passwords and deleting stuff) just proves the points above.

Different approach altogether man.
And yes, remember: be a person on your own, not just because of her and the way "she likes it". Nono.
 MorganJGavin
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2013 12:30:58 PM
Dude... DUDE! You realize that this chick has suddenly made you fall into a non romantic Master/Slave situation right? follow me here, You basically just gave her TOTAL access to your online life, which means she now can mess with your head at a huge level. Crash, as others have said, and I'm saying this because I am truthful about this kind of thing.

Ahem, ready?

You need to cut this woman out of your life. Not just a little. Not just a lot. I mean, completely. Think of her in the total opposite you would normally, avoid her, do image replacement therapy. Works like a charm. anytime you think of her, just think "You are now a Bran muffin." You'll thank me for it later. Why a Bran muffin? Because, Bran moves things along hard and fast.
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/25/2013 1:04:25 PM

anytime you think of her, just think "You are now a Bran muffin."

I am totally going to try that with the ex who just bugged me again yesterday. I wasn't thinking of him before that, dammit! Maybe this'll help rid my head of him again.

To topic:

You need to cut this woman out of your life. Not just a little. Not just a lot. I mean, completely.

Agreed, heartily.
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/26/2013 9:07:05 AM
First thing you need to do, is change all your password's.
I dont like to be mean, but have to be honest. Your her puppy dog. You need to find your ball's
put them back on. Dont ever let anyone control you. Women like/want a man, not a puppy dog.
Tell her, your gonna move on with your life, and wish her the best.
I know it hurts, but she is playing games with you. Getting her out of your life, would be the best thing
you can do. Become a man again.
Best of luck to you. Each day get's easier.
 crash28
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 4:49:31 PM
Update...I haven't called for a few day and late last night i got a phone call from a block number and i said hello for 5 minutes but no one would talk...Do you think it could of been her? She is the only person who calls me in the middle of the night like that? I don't want to call cause i'm just assuming it was her...Not sure what to do??
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/26/2013 6:18:46 PM

(Msg #31. Crash28) Update...I haven't called for a few day and late last night i got a phone call from a block number and i said hello for 5 minutes but no one would talk...Do you think it could of been her? She is the only person who calls me in the middle of the night like that? I don't want to call cause i'm just assuming it was her...Not sure what to do??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You can come clean now and tell us you played a good joke on everyone.
 crash28
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 7:28:56 PM
I wish it was a joke..I think it was false hope that she missed me!!
 bottleguy
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/27/2013 7:00:35 AM
Date other people and see if she gets jealous. If she does, then she hs feelings for you. If she's gonna play games, play them back.
 Spifflog
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2013 8:45:09 AM
Crash,

First off, we all feel for you. We have all been though this, and many of us will go through this again unfortunately.

Stop trying to get her back. No games or "do not call rules" or other nonsense.

But first and foremost, you have to get your act together before you'll be a great mate to someone else. That's it. Period. No one wants to date someone who is broken, lacks confidence, or doesn't have a plan. You need to be someone you would want to be with. So work on yourself. Work out, go to school, get out, find a job (maybe a part time job) that is interesting that forces you to talk with people. Don't worry about this girl, work on being a better you so that when the next girl comes along, she be trying to impress you.

Right now you are so caught up in having a relationship, that it's clouding your judgment. Once you get your confidence back in yourself, reassess what you want. You can live on your own for a week, a month, a year. And there are about 3,000,000,000 women on the planet. You'll find another one.
 Dem_ian
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2013 7:05:07 PM
Find other women. Date. Party. Go on holidays, have fun.
There are plenty of interesting & beatiful women around.
 MorganJGavin
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 12:07:27 AM
Crash, don't do it man. Don't go back to her. Don't even blink while making the decision to mentally "Bran Muffin" her out of your life. She's a Weeping Angel. You talk to her, any chance you stand of regaining your manliness, (I know there's a shark punching, raptor stabber in there somewhere.) it's gone.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > I told my friend i was in love with her...