Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hearton64
Msg: 101
Husband wants to watchPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
^^^^ My point was AlphaCuck:

All opinions are valid.

"Real" and Truth" are subjective and not everyone can make objective observation

or give opinions without projecting...not even you.

Like you said yourself,YOU were no different until you got involved with this type of sexual situation.

Not to mention,when you jump on people for projecting their "inexperienced" opinions,you have to remember

just what kind of VANILLA audience you are debating with here.This i POF

Not Plenty of Cucks or some Kink or Fetish site and being a Cuck isn't the norm around here so you'd have to

expect some amount of chagrin towards the topic...no?

It's not something I've done or would do,but to each their own.

Primarily vanilla people tend to generalize and project a bit. Until you've been in the lifestyle, I wouldn't expect you to understand, but realize that you do not understand.

Exacty my point.
 Hearton64
Msg: 103
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/19/2014 3:24:52 AM
What I "get" is that you have taken it upon yourself since you became aware of this form of sexual expression, to cast judgement on people's opinions you deem as unworthy and worthless.

What you don't seem to get is that you are taking offense needlessly.

If they are ignorant,and projecting in your opinion,they will never get it unless they experience it and you are wasting your efforts trying to set them straight.
 MsMicki
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/19/2014 7:14:16 AM

Once you experience something your opinion is no longer a projection. Your thoughts on the subject are real and although may vary they are not a projection anymore. Someone without experience is IMAGINING what it would be like and using emotions and motivations that are made up to come to conclusions.
The people projecting are casting judgments as fact. Like when they say that the husband is gay or doesn't actually love his wife and what not. There is no actual basis other than their own fears for saying those things. I know from experience that those accusations are far from the reality of people with this fetish.
You don't seem to get this though. ...An ignorant opinion cast with prejudice and presented as fact IS WORTHLESS!

while I agree with you on the basic level....
especially that folks shouldn't jump to conclusions about "who" another person is when they engage in activities they don't have a desire to participate in...
You also have to realize we don't have to "do" an activity to know it's not for us.
I do not have to jump out of a plane to know I won't like it.
I might be "imagining" how it will make me feel because I don't have actual experience in doing it....but I know myself well enough to know what I am imagining is close enough to the truth to keep me from doing it!!!
 Hearton64
Msg: 106
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/19/2014 11:21:34 AM
Thanks Ladies!

His c o c ksure attitude was getting on my heteroinflexible nerves!

I may be uniquely qualified to answer your questions as that is kind of what I'm looking for and I have been in both Hotwife and cuckold relationships before.

Remember letting someone else drive your car for the first time? Multiply that by a couple of million times.

No one drives my car but me.But then again,I see my man and he sees me as more than a 'shareable car' so that's where we part ways on the subject.

Off to go eat some dog shit to find out if I REALLY like it or not.
 MsMicki
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/19/2014 3:28:21 PM
Be sure to come back and give us your now educated opinion on how it really tastes....o_O
 Hearton64
Msg: 109
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/20/2014 4:29:07 AM
WE GET IT.

But who made you defender of cuckolding?

The fact is, YOU admit that you didn't understand it until you got involved in the lifestyle so really,what's the pointin trying to set the record straight when YOU claim no one could understand it unless they were INVOLVED in it?

Some people would believe that in order to be open minded enough to want to watch/allow their wife have sex with another man,they would have to love them MORE than a closed minded husband.

Some would believe that there is no sexual attraction towards men just because they enjoy being in 3-somes that involve another man.But YOU have to understand how it's possible and probable that most wouldn't get it!

Not everyone is going to be all for or interested in even knowing about this "world".This is FAR from mainstream.

But there is no reason to minimize or invalidate thier opinions,is there?

But as usual, internet people have to put those they do not understand down.

Pot calling kettle black! You did the same damn thing to those who don't get it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/20/2014 4:53:55 AM
I did say I agree with you on the basic level of your argument........

BUT .... you cannot state
If she wants me to be oral with another guy, I will
in one breath and then condemn those that assume a man is bi/gay that does this!!
You can put any fancy word on it you want....but one man having oral sex with another man fits the general populations definition of gay.
 Hearton64
Msg: 112
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/20/2014 7:48:58 AM

I can at least recognize my perceptual bias for what it is... doesn't really save me from having it, tho.

Love it! I have alot of "perceptual bias' ".....but I don't give two poops what others do with their bodies or lives,I'd just rather not be called out for projecting when we ALL do it in one form or another.

And if I was someone's husband...I certainly wouldn't just want to sit there and watch!

I'd much rather join in!
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 115
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:37:35 AM
Good if its his idea and he most likely didnt think you would think bout it...lol....if it does happen you want to be sure its the both of you wanting this and your VERY secure in your relationship.....I wouldnt think of it myself during a steady relationship or marriage...seem two friends that had marriages go south after these encounters...soooo.know what your doing and tell ur hubby to shut his mouth unless hes serious...lol...good luck!...oh yeah..PRETTY EYES!
 Hearton64
Msg: 117
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/21/2014 3:10:09 PM

So you think because a man would give oral to another
man it automatically makes him gay? See, this is where you go wrong!

He'd be bisexual. Or is that just a projection on my part?
 MsMicki
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:54:45 PM

So you think because a man would give oral to another
man it automatically makes him gay? See, this is where you go wrong!

He'd be bisexual. Or is that just a projection on my part?

or in complete denial.....

(btw....wth does prison rape have to do with something someone willingly does to get his/her rocks off??)
 Hearton64
Msg: 120
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/22/2014 3:00:41 AM
So it's YOUR way or the highway then?

Ok....BUH BYE!

Like I said ...you don't get it...you apparently never will and you refuse to hear the truth!

TRUTH is subjective! YOUR truth isn't THE truth.

You NEED to place labels .

Said the man who call's himself "Alphacuck"! LOL

http://www.cuckold-submission.com/alpha-cuckold.htm
Alpha Cuckold
When a Femdom owns several cuckolds she may need to name one of them as the Alpha Cuckold. It will be the responsibity of the alpha cuckold to help in the training and organization of the other cuckolds. In effect, the alpha cuckold will be on a higher level then the other cuckolds. The cuckolds below him may be required to follow his instructions.

Having one of the cuckolds as an alpha cuckold can be of a big help to the Femdom. She can often relay instructions to the alpha cuckold who can then pass these on to the other cuckolds in the group. The Femdom needs to be careful that the alpha cuckold does not become dominant in this role.

so You go on and continue to be judgmental and all and label people whom you do not understand.

You are ridiculously defensive,and act as though you have the market on all things fetish/kink!
We aren't judging anyone.We are stating the obvious!
Obviously,you have sucked d i c k before and can't handle your own reality.
Call it whatever you want.
But don't think you way is the ONLY way to see things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue to advise people about stuff you know nothing about as if you did and go on without every learning anything. It's called close-minded...I'm out of here!

Such a loss.

I can see why so many of you have been here as long as you have!

LOL....Both Ms.Micki and I have live in partners and are only here for the forums.
But nice try at an insult.

As for your hypocracy in not using labels,here's one that defines what you call yourself and those who engage
in sexual acts with other men.You can split hairs all you want,but it's on the Kinsey scale continuum and it's considered HOMOSEXUAL ACTS even if it's not someone's PRIMARY sexual orientation.

Deal with it! What's the big friggin' deal with being considered BIsexual anyways?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteroflexibility

Heteroflexibility is a form of a sexual orientation or situational sexual behavior characterized by minimal homosexual activity despite a primarily heterosexual sexual orientation that is considered to distinguish it from bisexuality. It has been characterized as "mostly straight". Although sometimes equated with bi-curiosity to describe a broad continuum of sexual orientation between heterosexuality and bisexuality, other authors distinguish heteroflexibility as lacking the "wish to experiment with ... sexuality" implied by the bi-curious label. The corresponding situation in which homosexual activity predominates has also been described, termed homoflexibility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6Exclusively homosexual

X No socio-sexual contacts or reactions

So it seems to me,the men who engage in 'incidental homosexual' acts can be called whatever YOU deem fit,
but facts are facts and if you don't like labels so much then throw out Heteroflexible and Alpha Cuck!
 MsMicki
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/22/2014 9:01:13 AM

The whole thing is about, power, control and humiliation...not sex!

Now, if the giver LIKES it and wants to do it on their own, you might have a point, but what I was talking about was something different entirely....again, you don't understand and that's fine! Just stop pretending like you know what it's about when you really don't.

this confuses me.....

it's not like you are FORCED to take part in this...
you do LIKE it and WANT it...

so how is it different entirely???

and you can tell me a hundred times it's not about sex.....and I still won't believe you!
Being controlled/humiliated is what gets you geared up for sex....whether it's amping you physically or mentally makes no difference. It's not like your going through all that to NOT get laid!! LOL

btw....if you had just said you like to watch your woman with another man and left it at that.....this discussion wouldn't be happening! But, no, you had to let us all know you sucked dik! and THAT is what defines/labels you as bisexual...whether you want to admit it to yourself or not.
Because I guarantee you.....a fully heterosexual man would never let a woman "make" him suck a dik!
 MsMicki
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/23/2014 9:01:56 AM
still not buying it!!

I concede I in no way understand the appeal of "humiliation sex".....
but I do understand everyone is different and more power to them...

but.... I repeat......I do not know one completely heterosexual man that would suck a dik for any reason!!
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 4/7/2014 9:04:32 PM
Yeah, I don't know why it's such a hot fantasy, but it is. She could step out with a man, come home and tell me about it. But seeing, hearing, smelling the action is just something I would of never believed would turn me on, but when my ex whispered the idea in my ear I found myself agreeing. SO exciting, mostly because she was loving it, but I was unable to hide my own excitement. I would do it again . .
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 126
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/5/2015 12:54:29 PM

Sure, she isn't putting a gun to his head, he could say no but he wants to do it for the humiliation aspect NOT because he enjoys sucking dik.

.....and there it is! The humiliation aspect can be a very powerful motivator!

As for those arguing about labels and judging...calling someone gay or bi when they say they aren't IS labeling and judging!

many men will suck a****and consider themselves straight because straight is an orientation just like gay is...the "act" of sucking a****doesn't mean you are attracted to men, want to kiss or touch them or be in a relationship with them. It is purely a sexual act, just like men that like to be pegged...it doesn't mean they really want a dude on top of them.

Women often taste themselves and no one says they're lesbians, yet if a guy tastes him own cum people yammer on about him being gay...it isn't necessarily so.

There are many straight men that are into "glory holes" simply because they like sucking****but are turned off by other men. The glory hole separates the sexual item from the person.
 runningout
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/5/2015 5:29:24 PM
Sorry Alpha, not buying it.

If a man isn't attracted to another man, then why would he want to suck his dic? I mean really. Now, if you had of said a man let another man suck his dic, then no,this would not make him gay. He is getting a bj and not reciprocating. Close your eyes, and a mouth is just a mouth. As for pegging, I think they are probably closet homosexuals who figger that if a woman is doing the butt inserting, it doesn't make them gay. Since penises define "men", why would a hetero man enjoy sucking one but be turned off by men? I am assuming they are getting some sort of arousal from it or why do it.

Why would people think that tasting their own body fluids makes them gay? I have tasted my breast milk, what does that make me?

In parting, I don't get why you are resurrecting an old thread to try to teach people who either know nothing of an alternative lifestyle nor do they care to know.
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 128
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/12/2015 1:10:05 PM
One reason is because a c@ck is a sexual symbol by itself...a man might want to experience that separate from the man itself hence the popularity of glory holes. Another is the humiliation aspect...a very powerful emotion if properly done.

Just as there are many women that secretly want to be treated like a slut without actually being one!

I would only call someone gay if they wanted a relationship with someone of their own sex. Sex acts are separate from acts of love or attraction for many people.
 south_city
Msg: 129
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/12/2015 4:08:20 PM

I would only call someone gay if they wanted a relationship with someone of their own sex. Sex acts are separate from acts of love or attraction for many people.

To each their own. I think any sexual activity with a person from the same sex makes them gay / lesbian or bisexual. I don't think they have to be in a serious relationship with that person.
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 130
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/13/2015 12:20:51 AM
I never said serious relationship...
There's a difference between doing something sexual and being attracted to the person attached to it.
There are many men that will suck a****but not want any other contact or even talking with the guy attached to it.

Then in the case of cuckolds it's often the humiliation factor rather than the physical act that gets them off mentally.
 south_city
Msg: 131
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/13/2015 6:57:45 AM

I never said serious relationship...
There's a difference between doing something sexual and being attracted to the person attached to it.
There are many men that will suck a****but not want any other contact or even talking with the guy attached to it.

We can agree to disagree. Even if that is the only sexual activity he does with another man, I still consider him to be gay or bisexual.
 Spifflog
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/17/2015 11:12:21 AM

Alphacuck, just to be clear. From this statement, you seem to be saying that a man could enjoy, and perform acts of oral sex on another man, and as long as he doesn't want a relationship with that man, he's 100% straight, not bi, and not gay. Is that correct?
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/17/2015 9:13:05 PM
Any man who engages in any sort of sexual relationship with another man, is at the least bi sexual.
Plenty of gay men have loving relationships with women and even families. Love is love and comes in all guises. Sex can be a very separate thing for some people, just not for me.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/18/2015 9:04:47 PM

Ummm, no. It would take special circumstances to buck that basic concept (no pun intended). Like, for a large amount of $$, a dare taker (like eating a spider; or Bobby's c0ck), losing a bet, forced into it, etc.

Wanting to have sex with someone = sexual attraction. That's what sexual attraction means. It doesn't mean it's strong. Sexual attraction is what being straight/gay/bi is all about. Not about full-circle, fulfilling attraction of wanting a relationship. No.

If he's wanting to suck a c0ck, it means they're sexually attracted to men (at least bi or gay). If I want to bang my ex-gf's vagina, and not want any other contact or even talking with her, it means I'm sexually attracted to women (at least bi or straight). In fact, with any ex-gf, banging and not wanting any other contact or even talking with her would be a guy's dream! ;)

Then in the case of cuckolds it's often the humiliation factor rather than the physical act that gets them off mentally.

I could see someone liking torture/humiliation -- for a miswired high/excitement that Isn't a Sexual rush, but just using a sexual pathway to invoke torture or humiliation that gives them that rush. I could see one in that situation making the point that they're not gay or bi -- because IF they were, it'd lack a key component of the humiliation/torture. But if All the humiliation/torture was just sexual based, and any induced with the same gender was sexual-based, I wouldn't buy that they weren't bi or gay.

A lot of people don't want to be called bi or gay because it's Only the narrow component of a sexual act - lol. Yah. Well, sorry to break it to ya... but a guy ONLY liking overweight plumpers for banging and walking out the door immediately after -- there IS a sexual attraction, and yes, they ARE sexually attracted to Her -- it just isn't full-circle. So if a self-labeled gay guy was doing that I'd have to break it to him that he was Bi.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 135
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/20/2015 4:12:40 AM
If I couldnt satisfy a woman not sure what I would do...and REALLY not sure I would want to share....takes real liberal people to mess with that and Ive seen friends loose who-ever to another playing that game....it is what it is!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >