Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 runningout
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Husband wants to watchPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Sorry Alpha, not buying it.

If a man isn't attracted to another man, then why would he want to suck his dic? I mean really. Now, if you had of said a man let another man suck his dic, then no,this would not make him gay. He is getting a bj and not reciprocating. Close your eyes, and a mouth is just a mouth. As for pegging, I think they are probably closet homosexuals who figger that if a woman is doing the butt inserting, it doesn't make them gay. Since penises define "men", why would a hetero man enjoy sucking one but be turned off by men? I am assuming they are getting some sort of arousal from it or why do it.

Why would people think that tasting their own body fluids makes them gay? I have tasted my breast milk, what does that make me?

In parting, I don't get why you are resurrecting an old thread to try to teach people who either know nothing of an alternative lifestyle nor do they care to know.
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 128
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/12/2015 1:10:05 PM
One reason is because a c@ck is a sexual symbol by itself...a man might want to experience that separate from the man itself hence the popularity of glory holes. Another is the humiliation aspect...a very powerful emotion if properly done.

Just as there are many women that secretly want to be treated like a slut without actually being one!

I would only call someone gay if they wanted a relationship with someone of their own sex. Sex acts are separate from acts of love or attraction for many people.
 south_city
Msg: 129
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/12/2015 4:08:20 PM

I would only call someone gay if they wanted a relationship with someone of their own sex. Sex acts are separate from acts of love or attraction for many people.

To each their own. I think any sexual activity with a person from the same sex makes them gay / lesbian or bisexual. I don't think they have to be in a serious relationship with that person.
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 130
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/13/2015 12:20:51 AM
I never said serious relationship...
There's a difference between doing something sexual and being attracted to the person attached to it.
There are many men that will suck a****but not want any other contact or even talking with the guy attached to it.

Then in the case of cuckolds it's often the humiliation factor rather than the physical act that gets them off mentally.
 south_city
Msg: 131
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/13/2015 6:57:45 AM

I never said serious relationship...
There's a difference between doing something sexual and being attracted to the person attached to it.
There are many men that will suck a****but not want any other contact or even talking with the guy attached to it.

We can agree to disagree. Even if that is the only sexual activity he does with another man, I still consider him to be gay or bisexual.
 Spifflog
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/17/2015 11:12:21 AM

Alphacuck, just to be clear. From this statement, you seem to be saying that a man could enjoy, and perform acts of oral sex on another man, and as long as he doesn't want a relationship with that man, he's 100% straight, not bi, and not gay. Is that correct?
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/17/2015 9:13:05 PM
Any man who engages in any sort of sexual relationship with another man, is at the least bi sexual.
Plenty of gay men have loving relationships with women and even families. Love is love and comes in all guises. Sex can be a very separate thing for some people, just not for me.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/18/2015 9:04:47 PM

Ummm, no. It would take special circumstances to buck that basic concept (no pun intended). Like, for a large amount of $$, a dare taker (like eating a spider; or Bobby's c0ck), losing a bet, forced into it, etc.

Wanting to have sex with someone = sexual attraction. That's what sexual attraction means. It doesn't mean it's strong. Sexual attraction is what being straight/gay/bi is all about. Not about full-circle, fulfilling attraction of wanting a relationship. No.

If he's wanting to suck a c0ck, it means they're sexually attracted to men (at least bi or gay). If I want to bang my ex-gf's vagina, and not want any other contact or even talking with her, it means I'm sexually attracted to women (at least bi or straight). In fact, with any ex-gf, banging and not wanting any other contact or even talking with her would be a guy's dream! ;)

Then in the case of cuckolds it's often the humiliation factor rather than the physical act that gets them off mentally.

I could see someone liking torture/humiliation -- for a miswired high/excitement that Isn't a Sexual rush, but just using a sexual pathway to invoke torture or humiliation that gives them that rush. I could see one in that situation making the point that they're not gay or bi -- because IF they were, it'd lack a key component of the humiliation/torture. But if All the humiliation/torture was just sexual based, and any induced with the same gender was sexual-based, I wouldn't buy that they weren't bi or gay.

A lot of people don't want to be called bi or gay because it's Only the narrow component of a sexual act - lol. Yah. Well, sorry to break it to ya... but a guy ONLY liking overweight plumpers for banging and walking out the door immediately after -- there IS a sexual attraction, and yes, they ARE sexually attracted to Her -- it just isn't full-circle. So if a self-labeled gay guy was doing that I'd have to break it to him that he was Bi.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 135
Husband wants to watch
Posted: 7/20/2015 4:12:40 AM
If I couldnt satisfy a woman not sure what I would do...and REALLY not sure I would want to share....takes real liberal people to mess with that and Ive seen friends loose who-ever to another playing that game....it is what it is!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >