Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > am i a rebound guy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VolcanoKing
Msg: 21
am i a rebound guyPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You're being used.
 SaltLG13
Msg: 22
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 9:34:40 AM
Man she most have a golden vagina if you refuse to open your eyes . In one day you will woke up broke and hopefully not with a sexual diseases.
SHE IS USING YOU BIG TIME AND THIS TIME NOTHING IS DIFFERENT . CAN'T YOU FALLOW WHAT EVERYBODY HERE IS TELLING YOU ?
 Whisky_River
Msg: 23
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 10:09:17 AM
You know...I can remember being this trusting and hopeful.
One thing... I do like about country guys, is you do see the good in everyone and you trust with all your heart....the city guys(some) are all about themselves and their game...of how to get/play the girls.

Listen...Draw your foot in the sand with her.
You need to communicate to her....that there will be no next time....time to $hit or get off the pot
You need to be respected and desired as any "man" does....use those words.
Make sure you don't spend anymore money on her and don't get her pregnant....use some common sense.
Good Luck! Yes...there are many fish in the sea....
 coopercounty75
Msg: 24
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 10:58:39 AM
What if she is not using me..what if its real..this time..I asked about last weekend she said none of my bizz so I know she went out with her ex to a concert an stayed the night at a motel an most likely did it..but why would she drive all this way too hangout..an why is she still sleeping with her ex if she says it over between them
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 25
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:04:33 AM
Duh! And you're 35? This woman saw you coming Big Time. I would drive 6 hours too if I knew there was a pay out from a soft touch who believes every word I say. This is the last post from me because it's obvious that you are in deep doo doo denial and no one will make you see the light. You'll find out on your own, eventually, maybe. Hopefully, before you catch an STD and end up with a baby that isn't yours to raise...and you'll believe it's yours because she told you it was yours. Now I'm going to let you mess up your own life. Don't ask the questions if you don't want to hear the answers.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 26
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:06:04 AM
She is confused and will probably never let that guy go. As long as you let her use you she will.
 coopercounty75
Msg: 27
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:17:44 AM
Well ty for all the post.you were all very honest...I'm actually the bf...she tells me about the guy she sees when we break up and all they do..at least 90% of it.he is rich an buys her stuff..but I couldn't understand why..she always ran to him..I have met him..he is a lot older then us two...not a very good looking man at all an the personality of a rock..it hurts to see her go to him when we split over dumd reasons... I just needed insurance.. that's this was just a rebound n temporary replacement...not a real threat..
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 28
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:25:39 AM
I think you were sneaky and underhanded; just plain rude. In other words, you played everyone here who were honestly trying to help you.
Now if this story is true, you needed insurance? For what? She's still playing you, she's using both of you, and both of you are putting up with it. You deserve each other if you know this is going on and waiting for her to come back everytime something goes wrong. I just hope and pray no children come of this because you would both be rotten parents. You've certainly proven that you are immature and childish.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 29
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:27:14 AM
I just needed insurance.. that's this was just a rebound n temporary replacement...not a real threat..

I don't understand how you think this ...helped you???
Bizarre...I don't know, which one of the 3 of you is the dumbest...my votes on you at this point.
If you think any of these answers...being asked from your point of view....explains anything...you're wrong.!!!
Dumb and Dumber....
 daynadaze
Msg: 30
view profile
History
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:28:06 PM
She's either big into drama and you are her special sex friend she uses when she's on the low side of her drama real boyfriend...or she's got others too and you are just one of them, that she uses for her low times. If you like the casual sex and are using protection, etc., then she's a casual sex partner who just shows up for some FB time. If you are thinking of her as a girlfriend, you need to open your eyes, she's everybody's girlfriend when ever she feels like it. She's having a great time being the center of attention, it's her thing.

Oh wait, more info, okay so now you are saying she's a prostitute? You aren't her boyfriend LOL you can't be that slow, she's using all of you, any of you who are willing to allow such crap in your life just to get to bed her. Wow
 EyesRgreen_62
Msg: 31
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:31:21 PM

One of the wonderful things about game playing, once one player quits, game over.

Bingo ... love love love !
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 32
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:37:15 PM
Thats why I was not trying to help him.....you need to read between the lines ...hence my original post....most guys would have shot back at that...not even a nibble....so something was amiss.
 coffor2
Msg: 33
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:58:27 PM
For some reason it sounds like you really like her, yes there is a reason she keeps coming back she is using you every one is telling you this but your not listening. It will never work out with her never. Delete her from your life and find a real women not one that is a master at playing head games.
 nytemonger
Msg: 34
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 2:04:45 PM

Well ty for all the post.you were all very honest...I'm actually the bf...she tells me about the guy she sees when we break up and all they do..at least 90% of it.he is rich an buys her stuff..but I couldn't understand why..she always ran to him..I have met him..he is a lot older then us two...not a very good looking man at all an the personality of a rock..it hurts to see her go to him when we split over dumd reasons... I just needed insurance.. that's this was just a rebound n temporary replacement...not a real threat..

not a real threat?!

Duphuq is this?

so does she split her "winnings" that she gets from him with you?

i'm curious to know where you would be in 20 years from now..... actually, no i'm not.

you all deserve each other.
 ErikJason
Msg: 35
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 2:12:47 PM
It seems to me, although I don't have all the details, that you and this woman have spent enough time together and gotten to know each other enough to where she was able to make an informed decision about which one of you she would like to be with. She obviously chose the other man. Even though they might be fighting and breaking up continuously, she still chose him over you. Don't allow yourself to be on the back-burner.
 ErikJason
Msg: 36
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 2:29:19 PM

Ok...I guess I missed the second page to this thread altogether...which seems to be something that needs to be read to respond correctly, in light of the above, new information.

My new response: i feel so used.

lol...no, not really, but thanks for tricking us all into thinking this thread was worthy of our time. I guess in a twisted way it still is, just now we all know you're a douche bag.
 i_ski_do_u
Msg: 37
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 4:06:00 PM
Do you feel like a basketball?
 ARadicalPunk
Msg: 38
view profile
History
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 4:15:43 PM
You're a real grade a moron OP. Did you forget your f-uck you flip flops and douchebag hoodie at the dry cleaners?
 msright78
Msg: 39
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:23:33 PM
Um, why do u put up with this woman?

Clearly she's using u when her relationship with her bf doesn't seem to work out so she hangs out with u and sleeps with u and then things go back to the way it was with her bf.

I don't understand men at all. Why do u put up with nonsense like that?

Tell her to F off and find a real woman who doesn't use u!!!
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 40
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:53:27 PM
Not the brightest crayon in the box!!!
Why do you keep taking her back?
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 41
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/23/2013 8:41:22 PM
Don't date anyone until 2 years after they've been officially divorced, otherwise you're being used big time.
 Deepseaceecee
Msg: 42
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/24/2013 10:38:43 PM
She gives you sex and you take her out and buy her clothes. Just prostitution in another form.
 j421l
Msg: 43
view profile
History
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/25/2013 11:37:44 AM
This dude's profile isn't even real. And now he's suckering everyone in with another double post. LOSER!
 Khloe1990
Msg: 44
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/25/2013 8:54:45 PM
Its clear that this female is using you. If you don't want too get more hurt than you already are, stop having contact with her for good, and move on. Goodluck!
 sweetbella111
Msg: 45
am i a rebound guy
Posted: 3/26/2013 12:46:13 AM
dump her ... u are the rebound ,,, stop being nice....
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > am i a rebound guy