Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > HE CANT KISS!!! for the love of God.HELP!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kj521
Msg: 20
HE CANT KISS!!! for the love of God.HELP!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Curt2.0

"if there is one thing I've learned from being on POF for the past two months it's that all you ladies deserve perfection..."

Really?

If that is the case.....I am certainly thankful that life does not always give what one deserves! Lol If hypothetically, perfection existed.....can you imagine the standards one would be forced to live up too? I am just looking for one who is imperfectly perfect for me.......

Op:

Greater intimacy can created by being able to talk openly about turn ons and offs. Just do it in a tackful manner.
 Curt2.0
Msg: 21
HE CANT KISS!!! for the love of God.HELP!
Posted: 3/25/2013 7:30:09 AM
I was being facetious. Mostly. There are lots of people on here with unrealistic expectations though, I'm pleased to hear you don't count yourself among them.
 Belluvthebawl
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/25/2013 7:30:20 AM
So tell him to cut off the sound effects!!!
 lookingformr.honest
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/25/2013 8:11:42 AM
When he starts to moan, why not pull away and ask him if you did something to hurt him? Of course he'll say no, but when he starts to moan again, you could very nicely say, please don't...i keep thinking i'm hurting you. Hopefully it would work and neither of you would be embarrassed. Good luck!
 tnt144
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/25/2013 9:20:56 AM
LOL at this thread.

There is an old song - the line goes like this: "It's in his kiss" - It really is. Oh - by the way - it's in her kiss too.

It's one of the biggest moves you will ever make in the formation of a relationship. If the kiss is poor, it's a bad omen.

If you aren't kissing, you are just wishing!

Edit: more - that song above should be a woman's theme song... along with "Respect", by Aretha - and "Girls Just Want to Have fun", by Cyndy Lauper! I know what girls want.
 LiterateHiker
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/25/2013 2:17:48 PM

When he starts to moan, why not pull away and ask him if you did something to hurt him? Of course he'll say no, but when he starts to moan again, you could very nicely say, please don't...i keep thinking i'm hurting you. Hopefully it would work and neither of you would be embarrassed.

Great idea! This is a light and tactful way to respond to his moans.

The worst was the guy who shoved his tongue down my throat, keeping it motionless like a wet log. Gagging. Or the man who zoomed in with his tongue already out. What an image. I shudder to think of it.

Note to guys: MIX IT UP. Soft, light kisses, face, neck and ears, French kissing, passionate kisses... the variety is enticing. Ooh la la.
 Albvs
Msg: 26
Posted: 3/25/2013 3:16:34 PM

I found a really great catch on here everything seems perfect except for the fact that he is a horrible kisser...moans when he kisses..thats a turn off for me and he whines like a baby... If he was to change these things he would be perfect! i really can not compromise on this and do not know how to tell him this ! Any real advice please I know its going to be painful but if we can get past this we might make it!

Unfortunately people don't wear signs that say...

"definitely like moaning while kissing" or
"definitely creeped out if you moan while kissing".

Honestly, this won't be the only thing you'll want to change about him. If we could fast-forward into the future you'll have an entire laundry list of things that you would want to change. Either accept him with all his quirks or lose him. When you're into someone you'd think that the noises he makes are cute.

Throw him back. Try again.
 Lamour_noir
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/25/2013 3:25:51 PM
lol that was the worse part the moaning!
 Lamour_noir
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/25/2013 3:26:11 PM
thats a good one!
 Lamour_noir
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/25/2013 3:28:24 PM
noone is "blasting" him I said all great things about him im trying to make it work actually!
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/25/2013 3:52:08 PM
Everybody has to learn how to kiss from someone. Just ask him to do whatever you do, let him follow your lead until his technique improves. There, problem solved.
 Insanity_Inc
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/25/2013 5:02:35 PM
Stop kissing him.
Look him in the eye.
Put your finger to your lips and say "Shhhhhh".
Continue kissing.

Simple :)
 melissa0607
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2013 6:08:09 PM
For me. kissing is so important. I love to kiss and it is definitely a huge turn on when the kissing is great.

My last few years, the ones that come to mind...

Very affectionate guy, wanted to kiss with no tongue? still friends but no way I could do that.
Great kisser, very romantic guy, but surprisingly bad in bed
Great kisser, good in bed, but a liar and a cheater...
Great kisser, great in bed, turned out to be an addict/alcoholic/liar
Great kisser (like top 5 great), never slept with him, still curious
Great kisser, wimpy guy, just ok in bed, made noises like you describe in bed that toally turned me off
So-so kisser, not a fan of kissing, left me for ex gf, think he would've been good in bed excpet for kissing problem
So-so kisser, too aggressive, loves to kiss but is not as good as it as he thought... I almost forgot, this one, at one point I told him to sit back and let me kiss him. It worked a little. Had we dated longer I would've tried harder but he himself wasn't worth it. lol

Saturday night I was out with someone I have known from my gym and have been flirting with for years, we finally ended up alone at the end of the night and he kissed me. Wow, just wow.We ended up coming back here and kissing for 3 hours. It was freaking fantastic! People definitely underestimate the power of good kissing. Although judging from my history, great kissing does not always equate to great sex. Only you can decide how important it is for you and see if you can get him to be more in tune with you. I'll be curious to see how this goes.
 _FishingForAMermaid_
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/26/2013 9:31:29 AM
In the movie Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts got her guy without kissing. You might not want to worry about "kissing".

Have you checked his wallet yet?
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/26/2013 9:57:53 AM

We ended up coming back here and kissing for 3 hours.

Nice! It's important to warm up the motor, and I miss long make-out sessions. Most women want to have sex and rush me at that point. I have a squeegee in my car because the wipers only work on the outside.
(If you don't get the squeegee part, you may be a bad kisser. lol)
 melissa0607
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 2:29:22 PM

Nice! It's important to warm up the motor, and I miss long make-out sessions. Most women want to have sex and rush me at that point. I have a squeegee in my car because the wipers only work on the outside.

I love nights like this. I can understand the desire to rush into sex at that point but it really takes away from the pleasure and the art of kissing. I prefer to wait a while before getting into the sexual stuff, no need to rush it, it will happen when the time is right. The kissing was so amazing I could have stayed here for days kissing him. Seeing him again Friday night. Hoping for round 2. :) Impromptu squeegee needed nights are the best!
 afitdancer
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/26/2013 3:05:12 PM
Ditto.

Maybe your kiss to him is so amazing he can't help but respond vocally?
 escape-reality
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/27/2013 9:25:06 AM
Did you even tell him yet? Tell him already...

Fear of loss prevents us from getting what we want because we are afraid that the person won't ACCEPT us.

When I adopted the mindset of "You know what? I'm just going to be completely REAL with every woman I meet about everything about me. Take it or leave it baby..."

Everything changed because now I am living in a more Powerful way where I stopped caring about being accepted and accepted myself.

I tell women with complete clarity what I want, how I want it, and it is up to them if they like it or not. I'll give any woman a chance to win me over and give them all the secrets that will win me over.

-Brian
 sunsunsun4
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/3/2013 3:52:09 AM

moans when he kisses..thats a turn off for me and he whines like a baby

Oh for the luvva God. I work with animals for a living. It's bad enough when a dog behaves this way. It's usually quite a problem, and difficult to solve. Just imagine how he'll behave when you have sex...
 Maleman999
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/3/2013 8:09:03 AM
When he starts moaning, knee him in the groin and say to him: "Now you have a real reason to moan."
 phoenix_55
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/3/2013 8:32:31 AM
Ewww ... just ewww. I'm pretty sure I met this guy's brother. Not only did he moan, but I needed a towel after he kissed me to wipe off the goo. And I think he was making some lame attempt at talking dirty, but it just sounded like he was mumbling. Very annoying and not a turn-on at all. In my experience, guys who are bad kissers are equally bad in bed.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2013 11:44:28 AM
This behavior may also go away on it's own, but I sort of doubt it.
When I was a young man, I was schooled well in kissing. I had to teach only one of my girlfriends and that was easy.
I swear this girl could tounge my uvula....I just told her "this is how I want to be loved." and then we experimented...
Anything for Science!

Another thing you could do is purchase a book on kissing and ask him if he wouldnt mind readiing through it with you and letting you practice on him.
Example http://www.amazon.com/The-Kissing-Book-Questions-Answers/dp/0312198302

This one isnt highly rated, but Im sure there is one out there.

The "Am I hurting you?" thing is a great idea too, but I prefer to empower.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > HE CANT KISS!!! for the love of God.HELP!