Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > You couldn't make it up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 75
You couldn't make it upPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Meanwhile -

"Paradise Papers: Blackstone avoided UK taxes on St Enoch Centre" (BBC News)

One law for one etc etc

vlad dracul
Msg: 76
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 11/12/2017 10:54:47 PM
You know how sometimes courts come up with verdicts that are just jaw dropping? You couldn't make this up.

Last new year a laddie was murdered down leith. The pieces of shit who killed him had wandered about Edinburgh assaulting folk out for the bells.

It kicked of in swansons boozer. (A relative of danny swanson who plays for the Hibees).

Shaun Woodward, Dannys pal got murdered. His killer got 4 years.

Rest assured if that had been white laddies attacking asians they would never see the light of day. It was all over Edinburgh on the 1 st January there had been a race murder.

The other scum who admitted to numerous assaults got community service............

"Support for a campaign demanding a tougher sentence of footballer Shaun Woodburn’s killer continues to grow with a petition signed by nearly 60,000 people.

Serving his term at HM Young Offenders Institution at Polmont, Shaun’s killer could be out after serving only two years.

Prisoners in Scotland, given a sentence of four years or less are eligible for release at the halfway point."

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/petition-demanding-justice-for-shaun-woodburn-at-almost-60-000-1-4611437

Hopefully the killer gets his jaw tanned in the YO's.

Now compare that story to this one. The geezer is a div no doubt. And he's from coatbrig (the Scots on here will understand). The sheriffs comments are interesting. Apparently if you are 'famous' it's ok to make a stupid joke. But if you are a lowly serf? Well............

"Scot denies committing a hate crime by filming dog doing ‘Nazi salute’

But after complaints about the content, police were called in and Meechan was arrested for allegedly committing a hate crime by uploading the footage on to the popular video sharing website in April last year.

The clip has now been viewed more than 3.1 million times on YouTube.

"There are a lot of popular comedians who have the same sense of humour as me including Mel Brooks, Jim Jefferies and Frankie Boyle but I was arrested over this video".

” An attempt by Meechan’s solicitor advocate Ross Brown to play clips of comedians Joan Rivers, John Cleese and Larry David, as well as Labour MP Harriet Harman* making Holocaust jokes in court was refused and branded ‘irrelevant’ by the sheriff.

http://www.scotsman.com/airdrie/scot-denies-committing-a-hate-crime-by-filming-dog-doing-nazi-salute-1-4609101

He should have assaulted many folk and killed one of them. The courts find THAT funny.

*london labour making anti semitic statements eh? Who'd have thunk it?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 77
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 11/14/2017 2:09:03 AM
No idea about the murder, wasn't news down here but I guess I get the gist of it. The authorities certainly turned a blind eye to the groming of young girls in Rochdale for fear of being called racist and I guess that's your main complaint.

I haven't seen the video of the dog but if you're talking about Mel Brooks and Blazing Saddles, that was a different time and a different reason. That film probably did more good for anti-racism as all the laws ever passed on the subject. Who could ever forget the new Sheriff pulling a gun on himself, what an incredible tiny bit of story which pointed out the stupidity of white supremacy.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 78
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 11/21/2017 9:35:23 AM
I think we 've all come to expect incompetency from our government but at a time when the chancellor may well introduce a tax on one time use plastics you mght have thought they would have thought about this....................

More than 2.5m disposable cups have been purchased by the UK’s environment department for use in its restaurants and cafes over the past five years – equivalent to nearly 1,400 a day.

The Liberal Democrats’ environment spokesman, Tim Farron, said the revelation, obtained through a freedom of information request, showed Michael Gove “needs to get his own house in order” in light of his public pledges to tackle the growing scourge of plastic pollution.

The Lib Dems revealed that 516,000 disposable cups had been purchased by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs’ (Defra) catering contractors in the last year alone, under two separate outsourced contracts for use in catering outlets across its sites. The figure was 589,700 in 2016 and 785,100 the previous year.

Guardian Today: the headlines, the analysis, the debate - sent direct to you
Read more
The catering contractors did not previously provide any reusable cups, but purchased 200 reusable cups on 31 October 2017.

Separate figures uncovered by the Lib Dems have revealed the House of Commons itself is also failing to get to grips with disposable cup waste, using almost 4m disposable cups in the past five years.

They reveal that 657,000 disposable cups have been purchased by the Commons’ catering service in the last year alone – equivalent to 1,000 per MP – but down from 918,700 in 2013. In addition, 500 reusable or so-called “keep cups” were purchased in 2013, but only four of these have been sold in the last three years.

An estimated 3bn paper cups are thrown away in the UK every year, but it was revealed last year that less than one in 400 is recycled, meaning that millions end up in landfill. The plastic lining in cups means they cannot be recycled in normal depots and have to be put in special bins and sent to one of three dedicated recycling mills.

The Liberal Democrats are calling for the introduction of a 5p charge on disposable coffee cups in the budget, following the success of the plastic carrier bag charge which has reduced usage in England by 85% since it was introduced in October 2015.

The chancellor, Philip Hammond, is expected to announce in Wednesday’s budget a “call for evidence” on how taxes or other charges on single-use plastics such as takeaway cartons and packaging could reduce the impact of discarded waste on marine and bird life. Under Defra’s litter strategy launched in April, a working group has been set up drawing together industry and retailers to develop further practical steps to tackle plastic waste.

“It’s astounding that the department which is supposed to be protecting our environment is responsible for such a colossal amount of waste” said Farron. “Millions of plastic cups have been thrown away by the government, some of which will now be polluting our seas, rivers and countryside. Michael Gove needs to get his own house in order. A coffee cup charge should be introduced in the budget to tackle waste and encourage the use of reusable cups, including in the civil service and parliament.”

A spokesperson for Defra said: “We are committed to reducing unnecessary waste within the department and these figures show the number of disposable cups used has fallen by more than half since 2013. We are working with our suppliers to see what more can be done to further cut their use and promote recycling.”
 vlad dracul
Msg: 79
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 11/22/2017 10:42:56 AM
Do yous lot ever get pissed off when you phone the doctors and the receptionist thinks THEY are qualified to answer you? Well here we go up here...........

"PATIENTS at a Lothian GP surgery will have to go through NHS 24 before getting an appointment with a doctor under radical new plans.

A practice in East Lothian has been chosen for a pilot scheme which sees receptionists pass on patient details to the tele­phone service, who will have the final say on whether they can see a doctor that day.

The four-month trial at the Riverside Practice in Musselburgh will start next week and could be rolled out across NHS Lothian if successful.

Under the project, a receptionist will decide if the patient can have a same-day appointment with a doctor or will pass their details onto the NHS 24 “In-Hours GP Triage” programme where call handlers with clinician input will ring the person back to get further information.

The patient could then be given a doctor’s appointment or be directed to their community pharmacist and where appropriate. Others will be signposted to self-help information available online.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/nhs-24-to-decide-if-you-re-sick-enough-to-see-a-doctor-1-4619716

Now this raises many many questions. What if you cannot explain your condition well enough? What happens if your call gets lost? (Police Scotland are a prime example of ineptitude regarding this). What if you are directed to an online site yet you have no computer or computing skills?

Is it legal for a non medical qualified receptionist to diagnose an illness? And what about the much bandied about Data Protection Act? You tell the receptionist, the receptionist tells nhs 24, they then decide your fate and tell the receptionist!!!!!! Every fvcker knows about it because it will be on your online file.
 Forrest Grump
Msg: 80
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 11/27/2017 6:01:45 PM
The Royal Engagement

Arlene Foster the DUP leader and (former) First Minister of Northern Ireland has tweeted her congratulations to the happy couple.

“Congratulations to HRH Prince William on his engagement to Megan Markle. Wonderful news this morning.”

She then followed this up by tweeting -

“Congratulations to HRH Prince Harry and Megan Markle on their engagement. Wonderful news this morning!”

At least she got the right Prince this time, but somebody should have mentioned that Meghan is the correct spelling of her name.

Then followed –

“Apologies to TRHs Princes William & Harry for tweet error on my account earlier. I stopped tweeting personally a long time ago. Genuine typo by a member of staff. Guilty of tweeting too fast. There goes any chance of an invite!! :-) AF”

An invite!!.......
Accusing Prince William of getting engaged while his wife is expecting their third child…..her head should be on the block!!!!

I notice that she blames a member of staff for the gaffes.

Funny enough she blamed her Civil Servants for not bringing to her attention that the RHI scheme was seriously flawed.

You really cannot get the staff these days.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 81
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 11/28/2017 4:05:45 AM
or does that point out how little interest she really has in the subject matter (subject - geddit?) that she delegated it to one of the sixth formers on work place assessment (unpaid - see Pauline's thread this morning).
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 82
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 11/28/2017 4:10:02 AM
Vlad I don't know the answer to your question. Down here we have an online appointments system to bypass the receptionist, the problem is though you're likely to get an appointment in a few weeks time which I don't understand. We have a triage system and can get to see the practice nurse at short notice. There has to be some sort of filter system otherwise the Doctors would be overloaded. Locally 3 practices have been amalgamated into one. It seems to work well and the staff love their new building with all its facilities though its a lot less welcoming. I guess you can't have everything.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 83
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 12/21/2017 3:18:03 AM
Even having a laugh at a night out is now banned. Oooo it's a disgrace say the bosses. Then the real reason shows. They can sack the crew to save money.

When are some of the snouts in the trough bosses going to be sacked?.............

"A BOOZY crewman who bared his bum to Dutch seaman says joke is ‘blown out of proportion’ and insists his rear never went near anyone’s face.

Jamie Robertson, 25, exposed himself during the rude prank as the Euro guest was being pinned to the ground by two Scots.

But he quit after nine years’ service while two other volunteers were axed following a misconduct probe by RNLI chiefs.

“Everyone in the room was laughing. I’m still in touch with the Dutch guy and he’s shocked at what’s happened. He has no problem with it.”

Details of the mooning can be revealed after we told earlier this month how lifeboat bosses suspended the crew and scrapped the emergency service amid a staffing crisis.

The all-weather Inchcape rescue craft remains grounded over the controversy, with vital cover being provided by two boats from Montrose and Broughty Ferry.

Long-serving coxswain Tommy Yule, 45, has been sacked despite not being directly involved in the caper, along with an un-named colleague. It unfolded when a crew from their KNRM counterparts in Holland visited and beers were enjoyed in the station after hours."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1998759/boozy-crewman-who-bared-bum-to-dutch-seaman-says-incident-has-been-blown-out-of-proportion/
 Jo van
Msg: 84
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 12/21/2017 4:30:18 AM
Damian Green has been fired.
-Not for being a wanker.
-But for lying about being a wanker.

He claimed he "didn't know" the police had found his laptop-wank-bank.
-But he did, . he knew in 2008, and then he knew again, in 2013.
So the second-in-command of the conservatives has been sacked for publicly lying, in a proven way.
How come May isn't sacked, for lying, when she says "the NHS is doing better" under them?
Or that "schools are doing better"?
Or the many other lies they tell, every day, in parliament?

Three members of her cabinet have gone in a month.
"Strong and stable"
- the smell of horseshit.

et_non_viderunt
Msg: 85
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 12/21/2017 12:04:08 PM
The world and it's nonsense just washes over me these days.
 billybonds
Msg: 86
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 12/21/2017 12:18:44 PM
Mmmmmmm I know what you mean.....
...still jo must be at a lost to explain
seven..eight years of conservatism.....and she's
still prime minister. .there is always a Keith vaz for every
Damian green. . No one like Tony Blair ..though ..mass killer...
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 87
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 2/20/2018 10:26:57 AM
And another pile of corruption - why would you ever put this guy in charge of conduct?

The incoming chairman of the Financial Conduct Authority has admitted to an “error of judgment” after investing in a controversial tax avoidance scheme that resulted in him repaying more than £100,000 to the taxman.

Charles Randell, a former City lawyer and government adviser at the time of the financial crisis, told the Treasury select committee that he had failed to see a “warning signal” about Ingenious Film Partners 2 LLP, an investment product that promised members tax reliefs but was subsequently challenged by HM Revenue & Customs.

Ingenious Film Partners 2 was a film production partnership which proved popular with many celebrities and sports stars including Steven Gerrard, Ryan Giggs and David Beckham. It used tax breaks designed to encourage films to be made in the UK. Those who put money into the scheme could claim tax relief against film production losses.

In a hearing on Tuesday Randell, who was appointed last month and is due to take over the top job at the City watchdog in April, told the committee: “I take responsibility for the decision that I took.”

He said he had been reassured that the scheme “had been discussed with senior policy officials at HMRC who had indicated that they approved of it.”

Randell then added: “It’s clear to me now that far from taking any comfort from that, I should have seen it as a warning signal because the mere fact that an informal assurance was seen to be necessary should have been telling me that this was an investment for which there wasn’t a specific statutory framework”.

The disclosure came during a parliamentary hearing into Randell’s appointment to lead the financial watchdog, which is accountable to the Treasury and parliament.

Committee chair Nicky Morgan asked Randell if he could see that the Ingenious scheme would look, to the general public, like a “rather clever tax wheeze” to let people pay less tax.

“Yes I can”, Randell replied. He added that he had “dispensed with the services” of his financial adviser when HMRC began taking action against the scheme.

Ahead of the session Morgan, had written to the Treasury to ask if it had been aware of Randell’s investment before appointing him.

Sir Tom Scholar, the Treasury’s permanent secretary, said Randell’s investment had been disclosed to the interview panel. Scholar said the panel had been “content that [Randell] had taken appropriate action” after he told them he had repaid the tax savings made and withdrawn from the scheme.

In a subsequent letter to Scholar, Randell wrote: “The amount repaid to HMRC, which was not discussed at the interview, was approximately £114,000 plus interest.

He added: “I told the panel that I considered that my decision to invest in this partnership was an error of judgment which I regretted. I did not elaborate on this at the interview but I regret failing to independently investigate the assurances I received that HMRC were content with the partnership arrangements.”

Randell is currently an external member of the Prudential Regulation Committee of the Bank of England and a non-executive board member of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.

He worked at the law firm Slaughter and May from 1980 to 2013, becoming a partner in 1989.

Hearings by the Treasury committee into top appointments at the FCA and the Bank of England are commonplace, and are not without incident.

Last year Charlotte Hogg resigned as deputy governor of the Bank of England barely two weeks after being promoted.

Hogg had initially told the committee that the Bank was aware of her brother’s role at Barclays, but then admitted days later she had not made the disclosure and was therefore in breach of the Bank’s code of conduct she had helped to write.
 rekirked
Msg: 88
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 2/20/2018 10:33:16 AM
I suppose another way of looking at it other than the hypocrisy is he knows both sides of the business, takes a “thief” to catch a “thief “ etc.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 89
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:28:58 AM
I love these, here is one of the latest................

An attempt to deploy a new submarine for Spain's navy has run aground again, after it emerged it cannot fit in its dock, Spanish media report.

The S-80 boat was redesigned at great expense after an earlier mistake meant it had problems floating, and it was lengthened to correct the issue.

Spanish newspaper El País now reports that after the changes, the docks at Cartagena can no longer fit the vessel.

The cost for each has almost doubled, the newspaper said.

It estimated that the cost of each S-80 "Plus" submarine would now be close to €1bn (£900m).

The original problem with the submarine dates back to 2013, when it was discovered that it was about 100 tons heavier than it needed to be.

That caused a problem for its buoyancy - so it could submerge, but might not come back up again.

A former Spanish official told the Associated Press at the time that someone had put a decimal point in the wrong place, and "nobody paid attention to review the calculations".
 vlad dracul
Msg: 90
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 7/18/2018 10:06:56 AM
I'm usually on the ball when it comes to banks acting like leeches but this was the first time i can remember reading about this.

Even in death if the government don't grab your cash then the banks empty loads of cash from the estate before the relatives can fight it out................

"Now the banks cash in on wills: 1.5million families face losing billions because their loved ones were sold rip-off testaments

The small print gave the banks the right to appoint themselves as executor

This meant they could grab up to 2.5 per cent from an estate in legal fees

An estimated 1.5M wills have been written by banks over the past 20 years

Grieving families face paying thousands of pounds to banks because their loved ones were sold rip-off wills.

Up to 1.5million customers are believed to have signed up for the service in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Wills were typically offered for as little as £75, or even free.

However the small print gave banks the right to appoint themselves as executor – and grab up to 2.5 per cent from an estate in legal fees. The inheritors of £500,000 of wealth risk paying out £12,500 – around six times the typical cost of £2,200.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850225/Now-banks-cash-wills-1-5M-families-face-losing-billions-rip-testaments.html
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 91
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 7/18/2018 11:20:29 AM
..Nothing new here - an ex girlfriend of mine worked for
a major bank the late 1960s and she was appalled by their
charges for Estate Administration............
....nothing changes.......

Jacknher
Msg: 92
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 7/21/2018 5:55:41 AM
When recently had to deal with settling a small estate after a family bereavement. Although the estate was quite small and under the normal Probate threshold......there were some shares involved.
And because there were more than 10,000 of a particular lot of shares....the company handling those shares insisted everything had to go through probate. That was apparently their policy and there was no way around it.
The shares were for a particular Bank.......and the company handling the shares did so on behalf of that bank. They had their own department that dealt with bereavements and offered to do the probate themselves but wanted £2000. In fact they didn't just offer....they were quite pushy about it and wanted me to agree to let them do it there and then.

Next step was to go to a solicitor, who was going to charge £800 to organise the probate plus the probate fees themselves........then decided she wouldn't touch the Will as it had been worded badly. The Will used the word "possessions" where the wording should have been "all my worldly goods". Possessions are apparently clothes and books and cars....not shares or cash. So as far as the Solicitor was concerned the will was contentious.

My sister and I then went to Citizens Advice and asked how feasible it was for us to try and do the probate ourselves. We were told yes and pointed us in the right direction to download the relevant forms.

Six weeks later we had everything sorted by ourselves and it had only cost us probate fees of £216
 vlad dracul
Msg: 93
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 7/21/2018 7:46:04 AM
Jackn
Were you reading through the week about the underhand tactics banks used regarding wills? The small print made THE BANK executor for which they grabbed a hefty fee.

"Up to 1.5million customers are believed to have signed up for the service in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Wills were typically offered for as little as £75, or even free.

However the small print gave banks the right to appoint themselves as executor – and grab up to 2.5 per cent from an estate in legal fees. The inheritors of £500,000 of wealth risk paying out £12,500 – around six times the typical cost of £2,200."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850225/Now-banks-cash-wills-1-5M-families-face-losing-billions-rip-testaments.html

I'm having a wee debate with a couple of shermans on off topic about transgender 'rights'. Now i will nail my colours to the mast and say in my view a man who says he is a woman is still a man. Even after the operation in my view they are just men without knackers.

What started it off was the married geezer who decided to become a wummin has won the 'right' to retire at 60 because of the date he was born. Whereas REAL women who were born a year later than him have to work to 65. Fvckin bonkers.

Anyway i found this below and i also posted another story of a geezer who raped two bairns and got a life sentence then decided to say he was a woman. And demand a move to a woman's prison.

Yet HIS right to change his name thereby no record of his rape offences takes precedent over lasse prisoners. Many of whom have probably been raped or suffered sexual assault.

This is a different case below. But st jeremy of corbyns quote is a beezer. No wonder normal working class citizens want fvck all to do with london labour. The looneys ARE taking over the asylum........

"The Marie Dean story shows there’s no simple answer to how we treat transgender prisoners

Dean’s history of sexual offences was ignored in calls for her to be housed in the female estate.

"Before she transitioned, Dean, aged 42 in 2009, was convicted of over 30 offences including voyeurism, aggravated burglary and assaulting police officers.

Dean broke into homes, dressed in teenage girls’ underwear, and filmed herself in their bedrooms engaging in what the court reporting coyly called “sex acts”.

“Your victims,” said the judge, “undoubtedly regard you as being a dangerous man within the community and the sort of dangerous person that will give them every reason to be careful or worry when things go bump in the night.”

(Dean’s 2003 trial for charges related to an indecent video of children ended in a not-guilty verdict.)

That’s why the crimes came with an indeterminate sentence: because Dean was a sexual offender with an escalating pattern of behaviour against women.

One unhappy consequence of the well-intentioned taboo against “deadnaming” (using a trans individual’s pre-transition name) is that past actions are able to slip from the record.

At this point, I think it’s OK to ask where women figure in all this.

This is someone who presents a manifest danger to women, someone whose victims live in the long shadow of violation in their own homes; yet media outlets have given an uncritical platform to demands for Dean’s transfer into the female estate.

If being denied hair straighteners can be presented as a cruel and unusual punishment, one might imagine that housing female prisoners with a voyeur would rate somewhere even higher. But in prison, as everywhere else, the expectation appears to be that women’s safety comes last.

Where trans inmates are housed is, at the moment, a matter of discretion for prison authorities. And simplifying these cases (by, for example, obscuring the sexual nature of Dean’s crimes) does an immense disservice to the pressures on prisons, where resources are sparse, violence rife, and self-harm and suicide hideously prevalent.

Campaigners for prisoner self-identification usually refer to three trans women who died in custody in 2015:

Latham had made a request to transfer to another prison, according to the report after her death, which did not record any request of transfer to the women’s estate. The report concluded that the prison she was incarcerated in “appropriately supported Ms Latham’s decision to live as a woman”.

It is also uncertain whether such a move would have even been possible, given that Latham had been assessed as exceptionally dangerous and was being held in a close supervision centre, which only exist in the men’s sector.

All their deaths are an indictment of the prison system’s grotesque failure in its duty of care to the people it deprives of liberty. In no way is that duty of care going to be better discharged by moving to a system of unquestioned self-identification.

Which is why it’s so dispiriting to hear politicians such as David Lidington and Jeremy Corbyn on Marr this weekend, saying things like “we should respect people however they identify” or “where you’ve self-identified as a woman, then you are treated as a woman.” These are easy, pleasant things to say. The detail is where it gets nasty.

“Gatekeeping” gets a bad rap in gender politics. I’m happy to go on record as saying that gatekeeping is a lesser ill than putting a someone with a history of sexual offences when they were a man in women’s prisons.

When it comes to gender, we can’t always give the last word to someone’s subjective claims about their own identity. Not because they might be lying or mistaken (how could we possibly test someone else’s sincerity?) but because in a case like Dean’s, it’s not thoughts that count, it’s deeds.

If the gender revolution means a voyeur’s right to be seen as a woman is being placed ahead of women’s right to be safe from a voyeur, something has gone very wrong.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/feminism/2018/01/marie-dean-story-shows-there-s-no-simple-answer-how-we-treat-transgender

The new statesman is the in house magazine of her majestys opposition the london labour party. The labour party was formed by trade unions and men and women wanting a better life for the working class poor. Scotland alone used to return 50 odds mp's from the labour party to westmonster every year.

Jeremy corbyn is the leader of the london labour party. Look at his quote. Said on a bbc political show.

"Jeremy Corbyn on Marr this weekend, saying things like “we should respect people however they identify” or “where you’ve self-identified as a woman, then you are treated as a woman.”

And it is idiotic statements like that which have driven the working class away from london labour in their hundreds of thousands.

No mention of REAL women having to deal with male sex offenders locked up in jail with them. As long as the man who says he is a woman is getting HIS way then fvck what the REAL women think.

And you know what? I see parallels between london labour and the american democrats. No one has a fvckin clue WHAT they stand for. The majority of working class and working class poor only know that london labour or the democrats have nothing to offer but identity politics.

Be interesting to see if those liberal types have a view. I mind the day women's rights were all the rage. But women can piss off now because the snowflakes have men pretending to be a woman to play with now.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 94
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 7/21/2018 2:50:41 PM
It's said that the women prisoners are very adept at punishing women child abusers. Me thinks that if once they found out, and they will eventually, that a trans woman is actually a rapist or abuser of women, they will think of ways to make that particular lag's life hell on earth, and probably remove any prospect of reversing any sex change....
Question. What happens to male prisoners guilty of raping men? Obviously like all sex offenders put in segregation, but what I'm leading to is simply, are we castigating trans women offenders more than we would male offenders simply because they are going against "whats natural" I'm sure prisoners of all types have tried to swing the lead in a multitude of ways over the decades with varying degrees of success. Some have tried feigning mental health problems only to suffer under the viciousness of real life Nurse Ratcheds care regimes. Karma gets you eventually one way or another
 dqc1959
Msg: 95
view profile
History
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 8/1/2018 6:15:15 PM
Are there any flapjacks left....?
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 96
You couldn't make it up
Posted: 8/2/2018 1:18:40 AM
I think there's some coconut cake in the larder..........?

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > You couldn't make it up