Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How can you date when you are SO bitter?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sigungq
Msg: 72
view profile
History
How can you date when you are SO bitter? Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
For a man, bitterness grows a little with each time he is turned down when he asks for a date. When this continues for many years, he gets to the point where he harbors only disdain for women.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 73
view profile
History
How can you date when you are SO bitter?
Posted: 10/22/2013 3:38:04 AM

I didnt and just kept company of very few friends who would listen to me get it out of my system.

Also listened to them.

I know those that" revenge date" though. Men and women.

You go out and take it out on them in some way.
A woman may have the man pay for dates then never see them again nor give them a chance, even putting them down.

The guy will date to have someone to be mean to or have sex with then treat them like they are sluts for having sex with them.

We had a poster start many threads at one time on his many dates and how he would be so cruel to admittedly nice women, but it was their fault in some way in his posts/threads . He didn't get he was just being revengeful until about page 5 of posts and actually thanked the posters for showing him he wasn't ready to date and was just a mean b@stard right now.

It's sick but part of some human nature after being wounded so deeply and most regret it after they realize what they are doing/ have gotten over why they behaved that way to people who never hurt them in any way.
 JGL209
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2018 3:11:52 AM
Bump!

I'm not bitter but as I get older I'm starting to think there is no one on my level and I feel much more comfortable with being alone. At least I can say I genuinely like and accept myself flaws and all. I know myself really well and I like that about myself. I'm open to dating but I have trust issues and I have a phobia about STDS, granted I only attract women who sleep around so maybe it's warranted??

My family is going to freak when I bring a sex doll to the dinner table for Thanksgiving.. ( Jokes)
 BretIAm
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/15/2018 3:36:25 AM
@JGL: I think many people, male and female, can relate to what you said about being comfortable with being alone. Self-acceptance is a wonderful thing.

RE: bringing the sex doll to the table, maybe technology will improve and you can bring an AI equipped sex doll that can carry on a basic conversation. In that case I would watch out for other male family members trying to hit on her.
 Inicia
Msg: 76
Posted: 5/15/2018 8:35:00 AM
lot in this topic- surely showing their jaded/bitter/tudes- if you can't stand Asian food why go to Little Saigon???
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2018 3:39:58 PM
I laugh at womens profiles that rant on about bad experiences with men and what b*stards they are.
If men are so bad why are they looking for one ?
Go find a lesbian !
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2018 4:19:54 PM
With the first flushes of youth love seems so easy.
But this is before the bad experiences kick in.
Cheaters, liars etc. change peoples view on relationships.
Even TV has a big effect on it.

Being in love with someone takes a massive amount of trust.
As break ups can be very traumatic. And divorce even worse.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How can you date when you are SO bitter?