Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review plz      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stephen2nd
Msg: 26
Profile review plzPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I read the tips forum multiply time . I just don't under stand them. I had message 7 on my profile for a while. DIdn't get any message so I change it. I don't see how my photos terrible? They clear picute of me.
 Indira46
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Profile review plz
Posted: 6/22/2013 8:13:47 PM
Change it back!!!!

You didn't get any responses because ALL of our PHOTOS are TERRIBLE!!! Delete every single one of them
 firefly416
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Profile review plz
Posted: 6/23/2013 8:59:45 AM
Your photos are all blurry. In the current one it looks like the hamster is the end of a long ponytail of your hair. I'd say to use Message 7's rewrite except as soon as someone writes to you they would find out you can't write. So maybe that's cheating.
 Llo117
Msg: 29
Profile review plz
Posted: 7/3/2013 6:50:50 PM
i came across this part of pof never been here before , but i saw you ad to review your profile i didnt even read it..if thfe white t shirt pic is still up ...yea ..it needs to go...its not that its an unlcear pic...its not a flattering pic...you cant really define your face and it looks like you dont care in a blahhh tshirt. hope that helps ..again not ugly or anything looks like didnt put much effort. good luck
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review plz