Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > CRADLE SNATCHING      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 April1963
Msg: 90
CRADLE SNATCHINGPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I was recently approached by a lady 16 years my junior......................... It turned out the age difference really wasn’t a big deal, but other things were.

You are 70 yrs old,I know a lady who is only 10 years older than you... would you like going out romantically with her? She is only 80 yrs old.

Age is just a number, isn't a big deal, right?
 jimintoronto2
Msg: 91
CRADLE SNATCHING
Posted: 6/24/2013 4:57:55 AM

Age is just a number, isn't a big deal, right?

That depends on the people involved. In my case, the age difference didn't really matter because we are both in perfect health and physically active. We had a couple of 12K walks on different weekends, plus lots of other shorter walks, including a long hike with a group of people. No, I would not be interested in having a relationship with an 80 year old woman. I look for women who are close to my age, but not older than me.
 five-marie
Msg: 92
view profile
History
CRADLE SNATCHING
Posted: 6/24/2013 5:24:10 PM
I've dated 5 years younger and 16 years older. Age was not an issue. Personally I'm more comfortable with men my own age, maybe a little older.
I worked with a woman who was married to a man about 15 years younger. Didn't help that he looked very young for his age. The younger girls at work, 16-20, were the ones most upset and said she was cradle robbing.
Most of the older women didn't care one way or the other.
 nsideindy
Msg: 93
CRADLE SNATCHING
Posted: 7/1/2013 12:08:47 PM
Who cares.. Age is just a # and if it makes both of them happy, so be it!!!
In the scheme of life, we are all here in just a blink, so why deny yourself something that could be quite nice.
 Sleepless_in_C_Mesa
Msg: 94
CRADLE SNATCHING
Posted: 7/9/2013 11:47:46 AM
As long as you are adults it's really no one's business but yours.
 JaiNai
Msg: 95
CRADLE SNATCHING
Posted: 7/11/2013 10:16:20 AM
I've dated and been in relationships with men 17 and 20 years younger. And one who was half my age.
For me it's all about compatibility and mutual attraction. I always let it be known up front that I'm not looking for marriage, so age is not that much of a factor. I've dated men closer to my age who were not as compatible as the younger men. I would not date someone in their 20's or 30's. At my age, that would be too much of a stretch for me.

I've never cared what others said about it. They can live their lives and I live mine. I don't care who they date and they shouldn't care who I date. (within reason)

People should do what they're comfortable with, as long as both are of legal age.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > CRADLE SNATCHING