Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men over 50 and sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HowRJ
Msg: 26
Men over 50 and sexPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
They say that as men age they lose certain senses.......and of that I plead guilty.......at 63 I've lost my sense of decency......

When I was a young pup all I cared about was me.....wham, bam, see ya' ma'am.......but now I enjoy savoring the fine cusine known as woman......and I do things to women that you wouldn't do to a farm animal........
 Stubidooo
Msg: 27
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 9:19:37 AM

When I was a young pup all I cared about was me.....wham, bam, see ya' ma'am.....

The sad part is that what I have discovered is a shift.... now, there are a lot of women for whom it is simply all about them. You can see it right here in this and other threads.
 i_ski_do_u
Msg: 28
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 9:27:38 AM
Sometimes it has nothing to do with the man's equipment being functional. You may be the prettiest woman in the world, but if you have been together long enough that he does not find you mentally/psychologically attractive anymore; you can put on 300# as your physical attraction know longer matters to him.

This may even apply to women who don’t want to sleep with their man as he has lost his mental/psychological attractiveness.
 malebadger52
Msg: 29
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 11:33:26 AM
no we don't I could do sex every day most woman cant
 bee-catcher
Msg: 30
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 1:54:12 PM
It has been said that men over 50 have a sexual problem . I have no problem if you are in good shape health wise you shouldn't have a problem at any age I don't & I am 75 . The real problem is with women they have no sexual stamina & are basing their opinion on what other Toads have treated them . Brandon FL 33510
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 31
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 3:25:19 PM
Since those guys are 10 to 15 years older than you....
I'm wondering if are you meeting them for their health?
or their money?

In shape guys(of any age) will probably be a better match.
 whippedboi
Msg: 32
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 4:02:12 PM

I'm attracted to older guys but sex is also important to me

find some younger guys with lots of money who are also willing to spend lots on you..I know, typically, significantly older guys are freer with their money, in order to get a gal younger than themselves to hang on their arm
 whippedboi
Msg: 33
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 4:04:39 PM
OP you remind me of Suzanne Somers..still pushing the Thigh-Master?
 RB_64
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 4:15:07 PM
I think it is just the men you have met. I would not classify men over 50 the way you have in your post. I have had amazing sex with men over 50 in the past..... In my mind, age is relatively irrelevant when it comes to sexual partners. Having a full discussion about sex - likes/dislikes, frequency values, expectations of when/where - prior to going at it will alleviate disappointing results. (Assuming the conversation is honest)
 RTMomof3
Msg: 35
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 4:34:08 PM

There are 80 year old dudes out there that would wear you out. Judging an entire class is foolish

I didnt mean to sound like I'm judging anyone, I'm just generally not attracted to the older 50 crowd.

But with the men I have dated in their 40's they are already having a problem and I just can't imagine it getting much better with age unless, like other posters have mentioned, they take their health very seriously. A lot of men, particularly in my geographical location, do not and I have no intention sifting through them all to find the one 80 yo that can rock my world. If that's the case, I'll stick to rocking my own world!

That said, I have been with some young studs that either couldnt keep it up or couldnt cum (lucky me!) because of drinking so make sure that's not the issue.
 Maid-merry-on
Msg: 36
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 5:53:59 PM
My experience with older men is that they have a low sex drive or low testosterone. Sex is important to me too so having to wait till he's ready is not my idea of a good sex life. I'm now dating someone my age and I have to say my sex life is incredible! He says one day it will slow down as well as we age and maybe I won't want it as much either but for now....saddle up!!!!
 Archiver
Msg: 37
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 6:23:51 PM
The best lover I ever had was 65 and functionally impotent. But he had a wicked imagination and kept me very happy. Almost 30 years later I still have fond memories of our trysts.
 sigungq
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 7:20:34 PM
deere_rancher wrote:

Op... You gotta get out of Cincinnati..!
WTH.! Is wrong with those guys ..!

She doesn't need to get out of Cincinnati, there are plenty of men here. I messaged her myself, but she chose to ignore it. Probably best, as she couldn't keep up with my energy level anyway. But there are many more men than women in Cincinnati.
 arwen52
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 7:38:28 PM
It's more often a problem with men as they age. However, one of my better lovers was a guy in his early 60s who could do it twice in an evening, and that was without medication. He was physically very active and a very relaxed person.

For awhile, I was starting to wonder because I was hitting a string of guys with ED. It got frustrating. Then I dated some younger guys and ran into the same problem. I began to take it personally! I have a feeling there were a couple of factors: one is that a lot of people are on antidepressants these days and that can interfere, the other is that I was often with men who hadn't been laid in a really long time (hadn't had a girlfriend in a long time or just got out of a sexless marriage) and I think they were out of practice and/or a little anxious about being with someone new.

A gentleman will take care of you anyway with other means. That's why they have hands and tongues.

Fortunately, it hasn't been a problem for awhile.
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 40
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 8:17:23 PM

(Msg #1. BlueEyedBlon3000) Is it just me but it seems like men over 50 either have issues with erection or have very low sex drive ? Especially the 55+ category. I'm attracted to older guys but sex is also important to me. Should I even bother to date the 50+ category ?

I'm 60 and I have no problem. Even guys who do have an erection problem there are ways to satisfy a woman. With the various medications and sexual aids there's really no excuse for a man not to satisfy his partner. I can't think of any activity I enjoy more than interacting with a lady.
 just1guy1234
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/8/2013 8:41:04 PM
Phhhttttt.....
And here i am, writing posts about :
Do all women over 50 cringe when they hear the word SEX !!

Sheesh.... ( he says, looking down, shaking his head)
 whippedboi
Msg: 42
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/9/2013 4:05:11 AM
OP is caught between a rock and a (not-so) hard place.
she likes the older men's (in general) fatter wallets and freer spending habits on younger women, but craves the younger man's more-likely-to-be hard action..ah well, get both, cheat on one with the other?
 AquanGold
Msg: 43
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/9/2013 4:36:15 AM

And neither were willing to do ANYTHING orally and didn't seem to care if I received any pleasure or not.

How is it possible that in this day and age two adults don`t discuss their "likes and dislikes" before, after and during intercourse?
After all, having a relationship thats lasting does require a certain degree of effort and consideration between both parties involved.
I`m beginning to wonder if many people over the age of 45 are actually enjoying sexual contact of any kind.
I`m curious as to how many look at having intercourse as a way of simply "going to work and going through the motions"..

Its hard to envision many have any spontaneity what so ever. Its also hard to believe with so many male enhancements offered today, than none of these guys have the wherewithal to solve the problem!
Having a sexual relationship is a 50/50 deal, it does take two to have a blissful time and pleasure for both!
 legsWA
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/9/2013 4:45:03 AM
I have meet a man 58 first great in bed don't know if he was on it or not but I must say wow
 WildkatMike
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/9/2013 5:04:08 AM
I am 55...and as long as buttons..the right ones...dont have a problem. The problem seems to be, finding which buttons to push! Come and see if you can find the right ones!
 Loveisblind72
Msg: 46
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/9/2013 6:23:07 AM
Low testosterone is the biggest problem. T starts decreasing as soon as age 35.
 Reddoor54
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/9/2013 12:15:53 PM
I totally agree with you
 needurlv
Msg: 48
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/9/2013 10:09:53 PM
Well. I m Over. 51 I. Can. Ghrs. 2have. No Problem. Doing. It. 2. 3 times. A day
 AquanGold
Msg: 49
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/10/2013 4:15:24 AM
Here`s my take on this thread!
I have seen these types before. It all boils down to the same thing.

It appears Blue wants her cake and enjoys eating it too. She`s worried about her lover(s) , targets men over the age of 50, and than belittles them if they can`t perform to her friends.
Is it possible she targets men who are overweight, and in poor health, yet all have the same commonality which is lots and lots of money?
She`s complaining she`s not having enough sexual contact from these older men, and appears to be unhappy with her situation.
However, she fails to mention: These men treat her like Gold, Worships her, lavish her with gifts, mortgage payments, car insurance etc.
Overall, these men would do anything to be with her and cater to her every whim!
She doesn`t state or want you to believe she`s attracted to these types and doesn`t want someone who might expect more from her in a relationship.
Based on this topic, it seems there are plenty of men, including myself who are over the age of 50 and have no trouble having a healthy sexual relationship with a younger woman..
From what i can see these men are in good shape and from all accounts seem to live a healthy lifestyle.
I would have to believe she`s not really attracted to men in their 50`s who require a normal sex life without having ED issues.
Truthfully, I don`t believe thats really her MO... Do you?
I`m sorry, but thats really how it appears..
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 50
Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/10/2013 5:22:28 AM
^^^ You got all that from op’s posts (the entirety of which I’ve quoted below)? That’s a rich imagination.

op: Msg: 1 / Is it just me but it seems like men over 50 either have issues with erection or have very low sex drive ? Especially the 55+ category. I'm attracted to older guys but sex is also important to me. Should I even bother to date the 50+ category?

Msg: 17 / My marriage is DEAD because the last time I was intimate with my so-called husband was Sept. 2007
Very sad and depressing.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men over 50 and sex