Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > performance anxiety for women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 senecacrystal
Msg: 21
performance anxiety for womenPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Thanks everyone for your valuable comments. Except for the completely out in left field thesis post - I will be taking what you guys said to heart. I agree its the journey and not the destination that's important. I will make sure to talk to him next time we're together and get across to him that he made me feel wonderful, sexy, sensual and desired, and that we can have a fun/amazing time even if there aren't orgasms.

I will definitely be going back for seconds....and thirds...fourths....
the reason being that besides the cumming issue, he was an excellent lover in every other way...and we were TOTALLY on the same page when it came to kissing (ie: not sloppy like some ppl are, perfect amount of lips/tongue/moisture, let me come up for air when I needed to, etc) . And kissing is very sensual, sexy and important to me. Plus he was not trying to rush me....he definitely values foreplay as much as I do. And we took our time, letting things build.

It will just take more time for us to explore and get to know each others' bodies. And I have NO PROBLEM at all with practicing....that's the most fun part!!
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 22
performance anxiety for women
Posted: 4/9/2013 8:13:55 PM

will definitely be going back for seconds....and thirds...fourths....
the reason being that besides the cumming issue, he was an excellent lover in every other way...and we were TOTALLY on the same page when it came to kissing (ie: not sloppy like some ppl are, perfect amount of lips/tongue/moisture, let me come up for air when I needed to, etc) . And kissing is very sensual, sexy and important to me. Plus he was not trying to rush me....he definitely values foreplay as much as I do. And we took our time, letting things build.

Talk to him before the next time, fortunately you know why it didn't happen. Sometimes it's a big no for me and I couldn't tell you why, everything is right, it just doesn't happen. But that is okay because it is still good. Don't need the big O on every outing.

And this is for both of you, relax and let go, whatever happens, happens.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > performance anxiety for women