Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > She is NOT interested and on POF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NDTfan
Msg: 51
She is NOT interested and on POFPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Yes i do have that ability-- in person, and thats what i was speaking on.

If you can't convey that over the internet, then whose problem is that really? Why do so many people expect that everyone in the world owes them a chance to "show themselves"? When it comes to internet dating, your profile is your chance. And for women who aren't attracted to you, who wouldn't be attracted to you even if she got to know you, it's your only chance.

- point out for me a phrase in op's original post that where he said any of what you accused him of saying??

Ooops, got him mixed up with another whiny guy who posted a thread wondering why women wouldn't stop doing what they want to do and start doing what he wants them to do instead. There are so many..... my bad.

Pof is a catalogue.. and you pick and choose the type of product you want to invest time into. If i picked you, id send a message to see if you were available. If you arent, it simply means you, the product isnt for me.

Nice mental gymnastics. If you send a message, the assumption is there that she is for you. You just like to pretend that you've rejected them, when in fact, they've rejected you. You shouldn't lie to yourself, it's not healthy.

If you are, then you would explain to me what you can offer to me, since the purpose of a profile is to sell yourself.

And I've revealed about as much as I want to reveal to any tom, **** or harry on my profile..... that's the extent of the "selling".

So yes this is a catalogue, and people do browse to see what they want. Profiles arent a guarentee and you are right. Its called false advertising.

You should really be more honest. It's not false advertising unless you are under the very mistaken assumption that she put up that specific profile in order to attract YOU, that the profile is an obligation to respond to YOU, to meet YOU, to give YOU a chance. That is a very egotistical and arrogant mistake to make.

Has a dude ever approached you and said hi and you looked at him akwardly asking yourself where it would go but then you find out hes funny, clear, concise,witty, charming and then your giving him your number? Where can that happen online with the dry txting and empty words?

If he's funny, clear, concise, witty or charming than he can convey it in writing. If he can't, then he's not as funny, clear, concise, witty or charming as he imagines himself to be.

Especially when there are shallow women auch as yourself that dont want to sat they are shallow, just want to point and click next because they dont care.. your right.

Now comes the character assassination.. nice. I'm shallow because I don't want to pity date every unattractive man I meet? Tell me, why do you think a woman shouldn't have preferences (unless, I'm guessing, they happen to include you)? Tell me why they shouldn't be "allowed" to spend the time they do have to date, dating people they know from the beginning they would like to date (unless, I'm guessing, you're the guy they're passing up all the other guys for)?

I have mentioned that women like guys for other things... men wont accept someone who is ugly.. lets face it.. and thats because we are shallow, but women like guys who are interesting and looks dont have to matter.

So again, we have a man telling women how they think, and how they should just accept anyone and everyone that wants to take a shot. If not, they're "shallow". And it's okay if men are shallow, but that women are shallow they're bad, judgmental people. Shove your double standards.

Time and giving one a shot if they are working 2 jobs, have babies.. then the question begs... should they date? Do they have the time to invest into a quality relationship that could be successful? Chances are she probably shouldnt date until she realizes whats more important in the long run and makes time. Knowledge of self is key.

"If she doesn't have time to date all men that want to date her (which means me) then she shouldn't be dating ANYONE!!!! No woman should be able to date unless they overlook those silly preferences and be willing to date ME!"

SImple fix? How many times have you lied to yourself? Today. Do you put on make up? A facial lie haha. Women have become masters at lying to themselves and creating false realities, and i think its sexy when shes able to take responsibility and own up to her life whether it be a mess or success.

It's both hilarious and ironic that you posted this, given that you're lying to yourself that any woman who puts up a profile on a dating site would be not only interested in you, but that she is lacking somehow if she turns out not to be. Get over yourself dude.

Being interesting begins in ones own mind, it doesnt require validation from anyone else. But since you must be so interesting, tell me what makes you hot stuff pumpkin so i can validate it for you.

I don't want or need your validation. You are arrogant to assume that I do. And some people are a lot less interesting than they think they really are....

I am pretty sweet, if you got to know mehhh :p raw honey sweet that does the body good.

I see nothing sweet in whiny men who look to point the finger at everyone but themselves.

A typical woman is on this site because shes too busy, to make time for a successful relationship, or shes lost one.. or shes hurt.. either way, they have either witnessed love leaving or just not there. Can you tell me how you get love into your life?? Or do you just wait for it to come.. like a 40 mill lottery ticket.

I'll reiterate. Just because a woman does not have time to date every man who wants to date her, does not mean she does not have time to date one. The one she chooses.... and not because she's shallow but because she's more attracted to him (for reasons that may not be shallow at all) than to everyone else...
 justlookinflorida
Msg: 52
She is NOT interested and on POF
Posted: 4/11/2013 5:55:24 PM
It's the same as it would be in the real world. Only difference here is you created a profile and a person has the opportunity to read about you. In the real 3d world we simply don't make eye contact, ignore or use our facial expressions to show lack of interest. On here, we use words because that's all we have.
 jan1025
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2013 6:05:41 PM
I’m lost at this thread. Women not interested in POF? I don’t see that at all. Many women have been dating on here for years, so there must be some interest or else this site wouldn't exist!

Maybe you are going after the wrong women, or you are expecting a certain kind of woman to make contact with you, and they are not, so hence this post?

Sometimes what we want we don’t get, and that’s a fact or sometimes we just have to wait for the right woman or man, and not settle for less in the meantime.
Jan
 Whisky_River
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/11/2013 6:15:11 PM
I think a few people are lost on this thread...such pyscho-babble bullcrap!
Once again...

This is not rocket science, this is 1st grade simple, social discourse. People always have the same freedom to say "no" to you as you have to ask for whatever you wanted from them. It doesn't matter what the reasons are. It ain't your decision to make.

Why can't you just be real???

The point im trying to illustrate is guys dont play the lottery for dating, we have had to cultivate skills to get what we need out of you

Lmao....what???
Quit trying to label and analyze.." us women" by telling us what and who we are!....none of us think,react,feel...the same on men and life! Just like thank god....All of you men aren't the same.
 the_biggavell
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/11/2013 6:30:54 PM
Oh geez.. i didnt expect so much.. you could have just pm'd me. Look how much passion i got out of you. Imagine such a discussion in person hahahahahHa.

Offline is better, your emotions, you hide behind a frozen photo, left to the imagination. Offline is better. A profile could not sum up my many aspects or yours or any one else. Its simple selling... and i dont think i have to do that for anyone. I refuse to write a cover letter for dating. So just look at the face and think what you want right?

-lol@ the mental gymnastics, easy for you to not work through what i said and write it off- typical girl move#4.

Women in a nut shell dont even care to become interesting.. if what you put out wasnt enough, you dont care to become more.. thats why you lose at relationships.

I agree, honest is great. Though i doubt half the time a woman knows what she'll attract. She'll deserve whats coming though.

I dont think so, charm and wit arent transparent through txting.. especially when a bridge to understanding one another has not been built. Very easy to misunderstand for a number of reasons.

I said shallow to prove a point, assumptions arent nice are they?

Again.. lets leave your movie, and not take things out of context.. women like guys for other things. You are not as shallow as men. A woman can like a smart ugly dude. Guys wont care about a smart ugly woman. And i do know how you think as a woman. I know what you are.. a woman. You sit down to pee. Who you are could be whatever.. what you are? A woman. I took the time to learn, what time did you take to learn about men?

THat stuff you said about dating- nonsense.. what made you think you could argue with me and make sense? The paragraph after this is you taking what i said out of context and putting it into a movie in your mind abot what i said.. very easy to misunderstand through txt.. i bet you'd understand if you heard me speak. I simply said what i said.

I spoke about validation to prove a point in your last post about being interesting and the fact that it doesnt need to be validated by others. Thank you, for proving my point.

All of that passion lady...i like it. You know why? I can turn that right into love. If i stopped talking, all you'd run out of is steam. Im enjoying this. Are allvyour conversations this steamy?

ANd you answered none of my questions.. girl movE #79
 MarkKCurry
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/11/2013 9:08:08 PM
It's one thing to not be interested.. but when your head is so full of thoughts of yourself that you can't see past yourself.. what you have is an ego issue. When some females knows that they will probably end up just having sex with you.. they runs fast.. They feel that they will probably just be having sex with you because you know all the right things to say and not only does she likes you.. she thinks lots of females like you similar to how lots of other females liked her EX.. and how hurt she was over it and doesn't want it to ever happen again.

why does an intimidating man make some females feel that all he wants to have is rough sex with her?

Ok.. You know so much about what your not interested in, but very little about what you ARE interested in. To only be interested in what you think would make life suck because you already know how to think about it. You can already imagine it. How are you going to be open for new things only looking for things you're interested in?
 NDTfan
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/11/2013 9:40:51 PM

All of that passion lady...i like it. You know why? I can turn that right into love. If i stopped talking, all you'd run out of is steam. Im enjoying this. Are allvyour conversations this steamy?

No, you couldn't turn that into love. I abhor pseudo-intellectualism, and people who jump to incredibly wrong conclusions, who are misogynists who try to wrap it up in a pretty package that is nothing but a lot of smart sounding, empty words. Faux deep..... that's you.

You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are, you know next to nothing about women despite what you believe, and you pass off everything you're told in a smug, condescending way. There is NOTHING about you that I would find attractive.

Women who are on POF have every right to speak to and date whomever they like, it has NOTHING to do with you unless or until one of us decides to take a chance on you. Complaining because women have options is stupid, especially since none of us are complaining when you exercise yours.

It's one thing to not be interested.. but when your head is so full of thoughts of yourself that you can't see past yourself.. what you have is an ego issue. When some females knows that they will probably end up just having sex with you.. they runs fast.. They feel that they will probably just be having sex with you because you know all the right things to say and not only does she likes you.. she thinks lots of females like you similar to how lots of other females liked her EX.. and how hurt she was over it and doesn't want it to ever happen again.

why does an intimidating man make some females feel that all he wants to have is rough sex with her?

Ok.. You know so much about what your not interested in, but very little about what you ARE interested in. To only be interested in what you think would make life suck because you already know how to think about it. You can already imagine it. How are you going to be open for new things only looking for things you're interested in?

So women should never be full of thoughts of themselves... they should be full of other people and the chances they should be giving to other people? What's in all this shamed altruism for us other than to spend time with people we can't imagine ourselves ever having any sort of relationship (sexual or otherwise) with? I mean, it'd obviously work out for below average men but seriously, what would we get out of it?

Look buddy, you believe whatever you need to to get you through the night but as a woman I can tell you that everything you just wrote is just a fairy tale justification for why you aren't getting any action. It can't be that every woman that you message just doesn't find you as interesting as you think you are , so it's got to be some sort of psychological problem on their end.... are you really that delusional?
 MarkKCurry
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/11/2013 9:59:22 PM
NTD fan.. get off of yourself and let somebody else get on. NTD.. could you imagine your EX leaving you after you had sex with his as much as you did?. NTD.. as a chik.. you believe in fairy tales... you want to be rescued or saved?.. so NTD.. its okay for a woman to be full of thoughts of herself.. but its not okay for me to feel interesting as I think I AM?.. am I delusional?.. wow.. I myself am NOT interested in ignorant chix.. if the shoe fits.. take a long walk in them..
 NDTfan
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/11/2013 10:10:38 PM

NTD fan.. get off of yourself and let somebody else get on.

I'm sure this means something to you but I can't figure out wtf you're trying to say.

NTD.. could you imagine your EX leaving you after you had sex with his as much as you did?.

How do you know he left me and how do you know how much sex I had with him? And how is that pertinent to the FACT that you posted a thread complaining that women are still on dating sites even though they have such a self-identified manly man such as yourself to save them from their own silly preferences?

NTD.. as a chik.. you believe in fairy tales... you want to be rescued or saved?

As a chik? I don't believe in fairy tales at all. I think what you spewed was a fairy tale you made up to console yourself because the women you want don't want you back.

its okay for a woman to be full of thoughts of herself.. but its not okay for me to feel interesting as I think I AM?

You can feel however you like.... what you can't do, however, is insist that another person find you as interesting as you find yourself, then malign their character, start a thread, and then insist that everyone find your "wisdom" as profound and insightful as you believe it is.

It's heartbreaking to be called ignorant by such a "fine man" as yourself, someone who can't conceive that there are actually women in the world who don't want to date him AND don't need to be medicated.... /sarcasm alert.
 mike215215
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/11/2013 11:48:23 PM
try to post pics of you with other friends including women.... subconsciously, women feel like you have been "pre selected by other women" ...(since you are in pics with other women) just like when you go in public settings, women WANT and are MORE CURIOUS about a man that is already talking to other women rather than the LONELY guy in the corner, that they may be perceiving as "a loner" or "a stalker"... or anti-social... cuz why is he not talking to anyone???

the pic of you on your white bike, in front of street graffiti, in front of your car(or someone else's) and the Hoody pic (not for a 41yr old man- but more a gang banger) ...creates an image of yourself that MANY women frown upon or run away from ! An image is worth a 1000 words...

Women have this DEFENSE mechanism.... that look into small details that might reveal WHO you REALLY are... even if it is NOT true!.... but nevertheless, you have shot yourself in the foot with "the perception" of your pics.

Further.. you are a "writer"(may suggest no-job) , 41 yrs, grey hair, (which may suggest older) marital status "single" (as opposed to being divorced) but had relationship for over 10yrs, (Suggest afraid of commitment- why in a relationship for over 1o yrs, but not divorced). Your profile, suggest a lot to a "scrutinizing woman"...

those are all bad signs HINTS for a women to "select you out"

there are guys that teaches MEN how to set up a profile to attract women.. depending on what effect you want to present from who you really are...
Think about it!
 Deepseaceecee
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/12/2013 12:07:52 AM
I like your pics but a smiling one would not hurt. I also agree that the graffiti shot is not appealing.

The hang out thing is a huge turn off. We know that men want casual sex a lot on these sites but you would do better not to advertise that upfront. If you do so well in real life, stick to it. You have huge competition on here for very few disinterested women, in the main. Just a game really and yes just a bunch of words. lol!!!!.
 MarkKCurry
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/12/2013 12:12:46 AM
Mikey.. you use other people to make you look cool in your pictures. I like cool cars and bikes. Different strokes for different folks right? Mikey.. you have to love it when a female doesn't fully understand you so fast, kind of means that you require some thought and that there is room for GROWTH. Simple people are so easy to understand. Mikey.. I never had a job before in my life... and im not looking for one as well. Do you think a chik will like you because you are in pictures with other chix? I kind of think that that will make you look "INVOLVED".. That's a front that works for you pal. I been around the world Mikey.. 8 times.. and who you said you are in your profile.. that's who you THINK you are. Who asked you what you thought about my profile Mikey.. you are a GUY!!.. and my profile is for FEMALES. Some love it... and those some are all that matter Mikey..

NTD.. aka National Tire Distributor.. don't get mad at the mirror!
 the_biggavell
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/12/2013 10:59:34 AM
Alrite ndtfan, enough of you and Your movie magic.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/12/2013 11:42:00 AM
Come on...if they say they are not interested...HELLO, it means you aren't their type, you aren't hot enough, your height isn't to their liking, you are the wrong race,you are butt-ugly, you dont' sexual turn them on, need I go on...~~~~If you are intelligent enough, you know what interested means right, then it's the opposite of that!!!! And that's not a POF thing, it's a common sense thing!!!!!
 RicanVixcen67
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/12/2013 11:48:05 AM
"Finding interest is not always easy. On POF.. I myself have ran across females who say they are NOT interested. They say they are not interested before they even know anything interesting about you. When I go outside in public.. I never hear "Not Interested" as much, its a POF thing I think. My question today would be, "What's interesting or interests you in people that you don't know?" seems like we might be able to predict the future.. Single people on POF who are not interested... ok.. does that defeat the purpose of being on the site? I just want to know maybe, what do females look for in a man on POF?.. its all texts and stories.. so how do you find the truth?"

Above is the actual Statement Made by the "OP" -- & Basically, all I see is "Single people of POF who are not interested!!!! Yes, it sure does defeat the "Purpose" of being on the site!!! 2ndly OP simply asked if he could maybe know what females look for in a man on POF and how do you find the truth? & I must say I am in Total & Complete Dis-belief, of the Shallow, Arrogant, Ignorant, Malicious, Spiteful, almost to the point of Hateful, Opinionated & Pointless Responses to 3 simple questions. Which, Correct Me If I am Wrong.......Not 1 Person aside from the_biggavell; Attempted to Answer said Questions and Instead Focused on Every Negative EXCUSE not to Answer the Questions Asked. Talk About Defensive Bunch of Folks On POF, I See.

#1) What Interests me bout people I don't know, is Just That.........That I don't know & I want to. Growing Up in New York, I met a vast majority of different people on a Daily Basis and Being in the Medical Field, I like to Broaden my Horizons, for a variety of different reasons and I like to interact with persons of different socio-economic status, cultures and experiences just because I Fancy Myself to be well versed & well rounded "People Person".

2)"Not Interested" Defeats The Purpose of being on THIS SITE....."Lets start with the Fact that this is INDEED a "DATING SITE" (WHICH When I created my Profile, I was not aware of.) To me it was just another "PLATFORM" of "Social Networking" & A Way of Meeting New People in My Area............For whatever my reason may have been. However, within a few hours......it was quite apparent that POF was the hot single spot where I was sure to RUN into Everything A to Z. ~~~Which if Your "Not Interested" is a**** "Your Interested in Something......Otherwise, you would close the account. This is not "FB". & You Are Just Not Being Honest With The Person Showing Some Interest in you and/or your not being Honest With Yourself. & To Simple Minded to be "Civil" & Have Common Courtesy for another Human Being.

I DID NOT NECESSIARLY CREATE A PROFILE ON THIS SITE LOOKING FOR AN "INTIMATE" RELATIONSHIP, A "SEXUAL" ENCOUNTER, or FANTASY "ATTENTION", A HOOK-UP OR EVEN A DATE. However, if I AM "Sexually Attracted" Or Lust Over someone I happen to meet of POF and that's what I want and that happens to be the Case, So Be It. ~~~ To answer the OP question........I can't & won't answer for half the lames on both ends of this Forum but I, Mercedez, as I state on my profile........Look For a Man I can Admire, Respect, Trust & Love Completely. A Man with qualities & goals such as mine. I want a Man's Man that I feel safe with & Satisfies Me Sexually. A God Fearing Man, Who is a Loving Son, A Caring & Supportive Father, A Dependable Friend, A Man that Takes Pride in his Labor no Matter how Grande or Minimal it maybe. A Man Who May not be Wealthy by Society's Standards but is Generous with Himself, his Affections, his Time, his Love, his Efforts, Dreams & Desires. I look for Maturity, Confidence, Genuine Kindness, Intelligence, & Patience. Most importantly, I LOOK FOR A MAN THAT I CAN BE "MYSELF" WITH. One that Can See Thru "ALL My Faults" as Have Many and Still Love Me for Me Accept Me, not Try to Change Me But Instead Help Me Grow Closer To Him & God. I look for a Man that Can Listen, Accept and Not Pass Judgment but Instead Offer Guidance Towards Better Communication. Ultimately, I am Looking For The Man Who is not Afraid of the Responsibility of Husband, Companion, Friend & Lover........As, I'm Looking forward to Growing Old With "My Jihad".

~~~As to how do you find the Truth?? Basically, you call them on it. Like for me, if I can't come kick it at your SPOT and your so-called Single & You Have a Million & One Excuses, Fu@k That, As Jay-Z Would Say; On To The Next One.

@ the_biggavell.....I Applaud you for your Candor, Maturity, & Real World Responses. I almost agree with everything you had to say! Mercedez
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/12/2013 12:23:31 PM
She is not interested physically to you. This has nothing to do with being mentally attracted to someone. You can have a great personality, but if there is no physical attraction then she is not interested.
 sylvain73
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/12/2013 12:28:08 PM
Alot of woman on pof are just on here to waste people's time and don't even know what they want and are just playing games that is what I am getting from this site so far. I have sent so many messages out to people and don't even get a response sometimes in life people should give others a chance even with what is on my profile in life once you meet someone you never know how it can go this is only the internet which people seem to forget. As for what woman are looking for it seems they are looking for the best and mr perfect and someone that has the looks which is all wrong and these people will never find anyone at all because mr perfect is not out there at all and being fussy will get you knowhere. What someone looks like is no big deal at all it's how the inside looks. I do have my picture on my profile now and I don't care if people find me ugly either and I know alot of it is to do with pictures as well because I remember having no pictures and sending a picture and then I never hear from people again because people are going for looks. I say things the way I see them and tell the truth as well that is the way I am and will not change for anyone and I know people hate this but to bad I always say. Honesty on here should be very important because it is most important in a relationship as well.
 RedCapSue
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/12/2013 3:42:54 PM

Alot of woman on pof are just on here to waste people's time and don't even know what they want and are just playing games that is what I am getting from this site so far.

^^ this is a bunch of bull usually spouted by men who are not having luck getting responses. Its a very common whine from men who just can't accept THEY are the reason why they are not getting responses. We women are no different than the men on here. Same ratio of good folks to bad folks. When you post stuff like this it makes you look like a douchebag which makes it even harder to get responses. You may not be a DB but it makes you look like one.

As for what woman are looking for it seems they are looking for the best and mr perfect and someone that has the looks which is all wrong and these people will never find anyone at all because mr perfect is not out there at all and being fussy will get you knowhere.

^^ again another whine of a man who's upset he's not getting attention from the ladies. What makes you think the majority of us are being picky? Have the ladies told you this or do you just assume this because they don't like YOU. I'm sure your not picky at all and are messaging all kinds not just the pretty ladies. So you can tell us that you haven't gotten a message from someone you didn't find attractive and said no to?

I get so sick of this type of whine. You would NOT believe some of the stuff we ladies have to put up with only to hear this crap. Learn to date online..its different than in person or get off the dating site.

Red
 Schatzi2015
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/12/2013 4:00:17 PM

As to the opening post, what you are doing is mistaking your interest level for the woman's interest level. It's a common phenomenon called projection. What you have to understand is that her feelings are separate from yours. Just because you like someone has no bearing on whether they like you or not. Sure, when in love, it's a nice feeling to them if you like them back, but she is primarily concerned with her feelings. So much for unconditional love!

Also, you may not be aware of this, but women are just as fixated on a attraction and looks as men are. When she says she is not interested in you before she has even tried to get to know you, it's because she did not find you attractive. It's just the stone cold facts of life.

You nailed it in this response.
 Schatzi2015
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/12/2013 4:32:16 PM
I think the OP's photo's came off a bit hood or ghetto. This is just my perception.
When, you post pictures you hope they will appeal to different people. Graffiti pictures and similar stuff isn't appealing to most women over 30. Maybe, others have the same feeling, when looking at the OP's pictures. I am not saying they are right or wrong to judge. But, dating profiles are there for everyone to view and make a judgement. A good judgement could be a date. A negative could be, they are not interested in knowing you further.
 Wendyjoy
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/13/2013 6:47:14 AM
Gosh Glad I am not American , you guys are so so serious and have funny conditions about a first date..relax a little and enjoy being on here , chatting etc...then chat on the phone and maybe arrange a date , but gosh you don't take someone biking on a first date surely???
 charliesmom21
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/13/2013 6:57:14 AM
I agree with Redcap Sue as well. I don't know why there is so much whining!! Just because a woman is not interested in a certain man this does not mean she is not seriously looking. For some crazy reason, several men post this nonsense because they can not seem to understand that we as woman are permitted to have some sort of choice or say in who we date. I have been called all kinds of names because I have turned down a man for one reason or another. I am not sure why men can eliminate dozens if not hundreds of women based only on looks. Its okay for men to do that, but a woman is not serious if she refuses to date someone she has nothing in common with, or who is dressed like a slob and drinks like a fish or thinks camping is an ideal vacation. We are called the b word when we dont care for this. WHY? I do not look for a fisherman because I dont fish.. Why should I have to pretend to enjoy camping when I dont find it fun at all? This does not mean I am not interested in dating.. it just means I do not think a particular male is a good match for me. Can't we stop the whining and start focusing on finding people who are good matches rather than beating up all the females for their own preferences? You guys have them... so do we!!
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/13/2013 8:09:14 AM

Gosh Glad I am not American

As are we.
 mike215215
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/16/2013 3:06:14 AM

Who asked you what you thought about my profile Mikey

and you wrote

I just want to know maybe, what do females look for in a man on POF?.

plenty of others have made comments about your profile.... but your knee jerk reaction at my response, proves my point... You just don't know how to present yourself on the WWW on POF.... and I must have touched a sensitive chord.... the truth that you refuse to look at... darling , did you look in the mirror, whilst going around the world or should I say Downtown LA or Watts 13 times. The world as you call it, is not the WWW and POF.... enjoy your empty ride if you know more than other with success! Don't come here and ask "what do females are looking for on POF" if you cannot accept constructive criticism!

ciao tough guy!
 cajuncooker
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/16/2013 8:37:02 AM
i think personally on line dating is a two edge sword. I think its like looking at a resume or a bio without knowing the person. A lot of interpersonal contact and face to face meeting is taken out of the mix. I know I am not having much luck and I may never. But there are still nice women that I have met.
I think we need to really take the time to get to know someone beyond the bio
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > She is NOT interested and on POF