Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > No success      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cajuncooker
Msg: 44
No successPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
In this though there are peole who are interested and people who are not. I dont take it personally and I figure if they dont take the time to get to know me even on a friendship level then that is their loss and not mine. It may be your profile it may be your hobbies and interests who knows. But dont take it to heart.
Like I say I am devotedly single so it dosent matter. I am here looking for just plationic friends that I can meet and hangout with. and if I stay single and never meet anyone weather it be pof or irl then so be it. I can live happily with that and not look back.
Do not put your eggs all in one frying pan. and dont look for someone to love look for someone to be a friend with and you never know what road may open
 cajuncooker
Msg: 45
No success
Posted: 4/19/2013 7:09:33 AM
I am a chubby chaser myself. Its not that I dont mind hwp women becuase they are nice too. But to me there is something sexy about a chubby woman, they have a great smile and most are down to earth and fun to be around but I never settle when I date. I dont think phyiscal appearence is the problem to a point although we all have some idea of what we think and dont think is cute or good looking. But I like chubby women. Now part of that is I like to cook and I like to cook a lot of very hearty meals like tonight I am make a lemon and garlic herb crusted chicken. It is covered in bread crumbs and going to be fried. (sorry if I made someone hungery) but I like to cook and a woman with a harty appitite is appealing to me. but that is because we have two things in common we both like to cook and eat. (yes for those wondering I am putting that in oilve oil and frying it with the herbs garlic and lemon mixed in my breading).
But its a matter of hobbies and interests along with morals and standards coupled with looks to a point
 Scottish_749
Msg: 46
No success
Posted: 4/19/2013 10:08:33 AM
I feel for ya OP.

I've received plenty of return messages, phone numbers, and facebooks, but that is usually it. When ever I try to arrange a date I get constant excuses minutes before meeting. The most recent one was a faked car accident.. minutes later she is back on here messaging people.. pathetic. I was starting to see a pattern and thinking maybe I have some sort of bad flaw, but it's just how online dating is. I tried out a few of the ever growing number of single moms, figuring they would be a bit more mature and responsible, but they were the worst for lies and games!

I know it sucks guys but don't take it too personally and don't give up.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > No success