|First experience.. Not good.. scam?Page 3 of 3 (1, 2, 3)|
|I sometimes get confused as to whether or not people are for real.....I find myself thinking "How can this be?"|
Dude with the chick asking for money, are you for real? I only ask because you look old enough to be able to figure your situation out within about 10 seconds, but you say you're still wondering about it...is that for real or are you pulling my leg?
Is it really true there's a sucker born every minute? Like, every minute?
And for the original posted question, this is easy. Here are your steps-
1. message on POF, if all seems ok to you, go to step 2.
2. Exchange phone numbers and real FIRST names ( no last names, no, no, no). If this actually happens in a non weird way ( for instance if their area code is one that is obviously not from where they say they live, and no explanation was given as to why they say they live in New Hampshire but their area code is for New Mexico...well that's a little weird...right?) (Or they say their name is Mary but when you call Tom answers...weird right?) go to step 3.
3. Talk on the phone. If something is said that creeps you out, well good thing to find out now, right? but if all goes ok, go to step 4.
4. Arrange to either A. Talk again on the phone, or B. meet someplace public.
5. See if they show up and if they do, hope they look kinda sorta like the photos they posted.
6. Don't deviate from this procedure.