Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > (Long) Help Me Understand Her: Why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SunForSome
Msg: 44
(Long) Help Me Understand Her: Why?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Oh... looks like she has found another "victim" at work.
Glad you got yourself physically out of that situation.
Going forward try to avoid the assertive girls who eat up your attention span with drama and bad behavior.
Oh... and no workplace romances.
 dobbie101
Msg: 45
view profile
History
(Long) Help Me Understand Her: Why?
Posted: 6/4/2013 6:28:53 AM
What a dramatic little novella. Time for the whoop de do to go whoop de don't.
This really is the stuff of Mills and Boon dribble.
 Staygold-92
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2013 1:43:01 PM
Actually that's not true. I don't care that she's with him anymore, I just did not want to see it at work. She was already giving everyone at work a HARD TIME. When I came back from my vacation in St.Catharines, I went to see my boss about my job and he told me about all the crap she was doing at work during that week like leaving her workplace to go and "help" the new worker out (she is not needed there) and it was pissing him off. He was already looking to let her go long before I even said anything.

I actually defended her saying she was a good worker and should be given another chance. I actually didn't believe my boss at first but I did when I saw for myself how much her work efficiency dropped once that new worker came into the work force. The only reason I told my boss was because she was touching the machines I am responsible for. I was a machine operator and my job was to ensure the machine was running efficiently and fix whatever problem arises.

I would turn one machine off and go do something else for a minute on another machine and she would come and turn the machine on. She never did that before and she would make these authoritative comments like "there's no reason to turn the machine off" or "it didn't look stuck to me". I had to say something because she was literally doing nothing at work anymore now because of this new co-worker she is always trying to work with.

If anything, if she is laid off then that is by her own doing and decisions that she made by herself. You obviously didn't read my post correctly otherwise you would have understood it since it's not that complex at all. You got three kids from three different fathers? Nice!

I won't be replying anymore to this thread.
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/4/2013 2:16:28 PM
^^ You really didn't have to say anything. It was purely vindictive. YOU WERE ALREADY LEAVING.
 jengerflower
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/4/2013 2:20:30 PM
I love it when people post about their misery and then get all bent out of shape when people don't say what they want to hear.
 Hanoverfella
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/4/2013 8:34:48 PM
Well the most intelligent thing you said thru that whole novel was that you gonna continue your education, great plan! You'll meet plenty of women your own age, be grateful she never took you for any money!
Good luck at school, stay clear of the female teachers...lol. ;)
 cansey87
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/6/2013 1:54:31 PM

What a dramatic little novella. Time for the whoop de do to go whoop de don't.
This really is the stuff of Mills and Boon dribble.

LOL, it was juicy stuff, really good story...
 annywn
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/7/2013 1:23:52 AM
(( I won't be replying anymore to this thread))

righto ....you know your still fuming about it right now as you read this. you need some serious help.
 grizzelda
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2013 10:53:47 AM
Well its interesting how much people will reveal if you just let them go long enough...

I dont believe half of what the OP wrote in his first edition. It is clear how childish and emotionally immature the Op is and while the woman in this drama may have indeed flirted with him initially, possibly thinking that she is dealing with an adult that is capable of determining flirting from declarations of true love, she no doubt slammed the brakes on as soon as the OP started to declare his undying love for her and started making demands on her based on the fantasy he created in his head, and a possible good night kiss....

Well the only thing I can say OP is that some things have a habit of coming full circle when you do nasty things out of spite and jealousy, just remember that when someday your actions come back to bite you in the butt.
 sddude
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2013 1:24:35 PM
People here like to piss off people here, always the same hehehe, be constructive and informative, no pissy contests,
please, just give juicy stories hehehe.

Well I had a similar experience, I met a woman at work, a coworker introduced me to her and we dated, I would go to her house wait for her to get ready, she was in her 40's and had a 20 something daughter that i would converse with while waiting, well the woman told me the same thing, that i was handsome strong fun funny , interesting etc.. would be a tease with me, grope me and kiss me at hidden work areas, I wanted the relationship to be defined and I was told there was no relationship....

Same thing happened to me, almost fell in love but was thwarted by the lady, we were just coworkers.

The only difference is that her daughter knowing nothing was going on between us by her mothers information asked me on dates and we became serious and she moved in, she had to leave when I found her in bed with my friend but that is another story, her mom hated me for having a relationship with her daughter ,e being 10 years her senior and mom 15 years older than I . Mom and daughter want me now though hehehehe.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > (Long) Help Me Understand Her: Why?